Accidentally posted this as a comment on another thread but meant as a separate post

accidentally posted this as a comment on another thread but meant as a separate post.

wish this was a joke.
spent a few weeks speaking to my wife about crypto and she finally agreed to let me spend 30k which was a substantial chunk of our savings on crypto. bought a portfolio of a few bitcoins and some ether basically at the ath.

soon found this board and was enjoying myself after work. (I'm in late 20s).

after whats happened over the last 2 days my wife has been hysterical towards me and i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.

we had a massive fight and i ended up hitting her. she left and a little while back she told me she will be divorcing me and she has driven back to her parents house.

I'm sitting here typing this because i don't have much family or friends to talk to and this is the place where I've spent my tie over the last few weeks.

dont let this shit affect your relationships fellas. i fucked up big time and now I'm paying the price. lost my savings and my wife. luckily we don't have children so thats a silver lining i suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha

Serves you right for having a wife, and serves you right even more for letting her have access to your investments. Women are irrational and short tempered due to lower intelligence. Letting her have access to them and panic selling also makes you equally fucking retarded. All you had to do was forget about this for a month you fucking idiot

you are to blame and no one else.

Proof you're not LARPing?

>letting an emotionally controlled creature have access to your investments
>not expecting it to blow up in your face
I mean..

you should have told her to HODL and CHILL

i had to spend weeks convincing her to even let this happen. she wasn't going to let me do unless she had access to it too. i didn't expect her to do something this monumentally stupid and in fact. i don't know how I'm going to feel about her in a few weeks, i will probably spend the next few months crying because she was a great wife otherwise. but right now i fucking hate her.

send her a screenshot when bitcoin reaches 10k in 2 months with a note saying 'look at this you stupid bitch'.

alternatively stop posting fantasy stories on an anonymous wishing well enthusiast forum

BUY BACK YOU RETARD

Suxx user! Always 2FA

gotta love my money tree!

what can i do. don't really want to show my face

quality LARP thanks for the read. O i am laffin OP

This is why noncoiners should stick to being noncoiners.

a cunty text?

I can at least thank you for further making me not want a wife, we're not built to stick to the same woman for decades. This will benefit you OP when you learn to have more control over women and only fuck them when you want. Letting someone else dictate my life and my money would kill me. I would honestly kill myself if i was in your situation.

How much do you have left after her retarded move?

OP may be LARPING bit statistically there must be some people out there who actually had this happen to them

she had deposited the money back in our joint account and we need both of our authorisation to withdraw that much. thats actually why i hit her, i was trying to convince her to buy back again instantly, but she flat out refused. lost my fan temper

All those bitcoin packages gone to waste

Also saving this as pasta

well you should thank her for selling, it dipped even further by now.
invest the money you have again at the all time low

>after whats happened over the last 2 days my wife has been hysterical towards me and i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.

LARP, women are too stupid to sell crypto

>be OP
>tries to swing around big money while not knowing anything about trading/investing
>wife is reasonably concerned
>she makes a stupid move, because like me she dosent know shit
>I make an even stupider move
>didnt even have 2FA
>oops

this

My wife gave me a coupon book for my birthday a few weeks ago. One was a "Free dirty wish", I cashed it in today. I sat here at my desk watching BTC charts while she sucked my dick and had a finger up my ass. It was glorious.

She doesn't care that crypto is down because i explained what exactly was happening. She barley worry's about our financials anyway. Not all wife waifu's are bad user. Some are down right perfect.

lost a quarter but the money is stuck in our joint account now. we're not really rich at all, so I'm feeling pretty fucked. i took a few valium a little while back so I'm feeling ok, but i know this is a big moment in my life

>under 20
>I lost my wife
reads to me like you got rid of a problem earlier

thanks crypto for that

we haven't texted but i will post as soon as i get one

i fucking showed her how to do it and we did it together. i thought i was reassuring her by guiding her through the process

thank you for the biggest laugh of my week

My girlfriend is as uppity and dominant as they come. She straight up treats me like a beta child sometimes, and even she has enough faith in me to leave my substantial portfolio alone.

Your relationship had bigger problems than crypto

ive never had a problem with her before. She isnt even the bitchy type i shouldnt have hit her.

Good riddance OP. How much exactly did you lose?

FYI
latest news about Chineses GOV and the CRYPTO reps ...
eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec

read to the end

> needs a fucking coupon book to get sex from wife
TOP KEK

Text her she a bitch and ur boyz on Veeky Forums are saying next moon mission will be $50k/BTC within the next few weeks

>dont let this shit affect your relationships
What relationships?

Do you have any moneys left? Buy ETH.

I'm sorry op. But why the fuck would you post this here? Do you like feeling bad about your decisions? Because that's all you're going to get here. Kek

I dont know. Just didnt expect this to fck up my life so wanted to share it here because ive enjoyed my time here. Gonna go buy some beer and sit in a park for a while. Its night here in aus so hopefully noone will spot me until the morning

I convinced by wife to let me invest everything we had and then I took out an extra $1700 on credit card.

Its all in ICO's though. Of course the crash is concerning at sucks buying ETH only this week for $100USD more then it is now but I'm still hopeful my investment will pay back 3x or more pretty easily.

>Its all in ICO's though.
lol stopped reading there

No, its more like to bypass the "no" or "i dont feel like it" or "im busy" or "Muh headache"
Normal woman excuses mostly.

>tfw no Veeky Forums husband
My boyfriend has had a little glimpse of the crash and went hysterical over the entire thing, even more so as I bought a decent amount during this last dip. My losses aren't even significant since I didnt just get into it last week at the ATH like most of the people losing their shit rn.

>he calls crypto "throwing away money for a useless hobby"

Sorry to hear that femanon

you beat your wife over magic internet beans

what kind of a man are you

lmao is he retarded? break up with him, bet he's got a small dick as well

nice one, you selfish cunt
should've taken your wifes advice, she was probably right
its fantasy money you tard
i hope your wifes son hates you

a literal faggot

show bobs and vegana

The majority of the investment is across these 2 ICO's. Most around these parts know chainlink is strong and I have spoken enough the managers of the SIFT fund to know it has massive potential.
Chainlink
Sift

Would you be my girlfriend ? ;)

this

>not content with just being a literal pussywhipped cuck
>has to become a cryptocuck as well

He has a point spending hard earned money on pixels is retarded. At least with the tulip bubble, you had some pretty flowers left over.

got a call from wife mother. she could barely conceal the glee, she's always hated me. she is saying she's going to press charges against me. not good because I'm pretty sure i left a visible mark.

>buy high, sell low
Does OP's wife secretly lurk Veeky Forums?

Not like you wouldn't be raped in court otherwise. Just take this as a very expensive life lesson

Draw some bitcoins on your boobs and take a pic. Also your BF is a faggot. You should fuck him in the ass with a strap on while making him say great things about crypto.

escape your country and/or have plans to kys

It's game over
gg

Its fake, because women are too dumb to use exchanges
Unless she got her physical boyfriend to do it for her there is no way she would be able to sell your altcoins for btc and then for fiat

you are a fuckin idiot dude. your wife is right.

jamie daemon was right, "someone gotta get killed beucause of crypto"

OP walked her through the process

this

Wow I hope this isn't real

Did he say so?
In his OP he said she did it behind his back

how much you lose homboi ?

Damn, do you fuck him with a strapon? What a cuck.

> beating his wife for 7500

you deserve this user, also for buying ATH

>spend 30k which was a substantial chunk of our savings on crypto. bought a portfolio of a few bitcoins and some ether basically at the ath

You know what guys, maybe it was a huge tulip bubble and not the chinks to blame

You're a cuck and your wife doesn't respect you. This can't be easily fixed. Even if you become some alpha Chad, her mind will not be able to process this and she will still consider you a low-test cuck. Hitting her was the right thing to do...just don't fuck it up by calling her and apologizing.

You have 2 choices now: money or wife.
a) Money
If you can get this bitch to give you acces to your money, do it and buy right back in before the jews pump it to the moon. This will probably precipitate your divorce.

b) Wife
If you want to get this bitch back and don't care about the money, just wait. Don't call her. If she calls you, keep to your story: "she was a stupid cunt and you were right". As another user said, send her a screenshot in a few months when the market recovers. Whatever you do, don't be an apologetic cuck. You hitting her was your reset button. This is your only chance to change the way she perceives you. This one moment can take you from beta-cuck to alpha male if you stick to your guns.

>i fucked up big time and now I'm paying the price.

No. Cease this faggotry. She fucked up...you were right. Fix your mindset and stop being a cuck. Stand by your principles and your knowledge and don't let a fucktard woman distort that.

If you don't work on yourself and your self esteem, women will make your life a living hell. You will be making their life hell as well since women want the man to lead and tell them what to do. If you're unable to provide that for her, she will secretly despise you.

TLDR: uncuck yourself and be consistent in your actions and thoughts. That's it.

I hope you are LARPing, but I am less and less sure you are. I feel sorry for user. You both fucked up

Oh shit my bad
This might not be a larp at all

o am I laffin

Women are to soft to make hard decisions.

>relationships

NICE larp, women have no idea about how to trade crypto

I walked her through the process of buying and selling and everything when we bought. She sold behind my back

>be OP
>be useless bored fuck
>falls for the crypto-currency meme
>esentially gambles with the money he can't afford to lose
>wants the low effort money that luck can bring you one day
>finds this board, doesn't see that Veeky Forums is full of rotten souls with no escape
>doesn't know that only 10% of people make a profit with trading
>wife gets obviously worried
>checks the money, sees that you basically fucked it all up
>panic and sells it all, what was she supposed to do, unlike you she still isn't trapped in the sunken cost fallacy
>you get mad when you see this, made to look like a worthless bitch by your wife
>you hit her in anger instead of apologizing and being humble about, would have all went in a week anyway
>she now rightfully left the psycho that gambled all her money and then even had the nerve to hit her

I don't care what everyone else is memeing
you 100% deserve it, hope you die alone you worthless fuck, you wanted the instant gratification of instand money appearing with no effort

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF

you fucking idiot you just keep posting a salesforce link on a european server because you work in support you youropoor kek

this

New id because i have left the apartment and am on 4g. Ive lost about 8k i think, and dont have access to the money because its a joint account. Im now sitting in park and drinking beer. I dotn feel so bad actually just a little numb

Calm down you mental case he's already getting enough punishment. Clearly you have issues too.

>Clearly you have issues too.
I do but I'm not hitting other people about it, none in the thread is explaining why he fucked it all up

Really it depends on how high the btc rebound is, I'm more of a consequentialist.

She sold everything 2 days ago..? That's 20-25% loss tops, dude. You should've thanked her instead of hitting, mate. Today the loss would be way bigger.
Hope the story isn't true. It's sad to hear that your life is fucked over some 6-8k. Hope you'll find some way to fix everything.
Next time don't forget rule number 1 and never trade with anything you can't afford to lose. And yeah, don't hit your wife too. Especially because of some internet memecoins.

you make it sound different to how it played out. Shit is more complex than your greentext version

How much she deserved it depends entirely on how much she saved or lost due to her impulsive decision.

Buy high sell low way of wife

she actually did better than the HODL memefags here

this >She sold everything 2 days ago..? That's 20-25% loss tops, dude. You should've thanked her instead of hitting, mate. Today the loss would be way bigger.

Agreed. By the very nature, she was the one that saved money, so husband is completely at fault. Most certainly gonna get divorced.

shut up wife beater

best advice, listen to him OP, its the only way forward.

should have told your wife that if she cant hodl you at your dip she doesnt deserve you at your ATH

OP, you could have gambled your own money away, not hers

You could have started with 3k, not 30k

You could have analyzed the situation beforehand to see that this was far from a good time to invest, you should have waited until the end of the year

You could have put yourself into her shoes and see that you were losing money at a quick rate. Had you not spent all this time convincing her she wouldn't have lost this money

She takes the decision to cut your losses, turns out she was right seeing how cryptos keep dropping, you could have assessed the situation and see that indeed things were not going as you had planned, yet so confident in your ability to predict the future better than her you hit her because she wouldn't let you keep losing her money

I think it's fair to say you don't deserve her, hopefully this will be a useful lesson for your future self

kek

Simple OP

Buy back at $1800. You get more coins and thank the wife for the correct move.

>Investing
>in
>ICOs

Jamie Dimon is absolutely right about you fucking nerds.

>falling for the women meme