FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER

WHY IS THIS NIGGER ADVERTISING BITCOINS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

NORMIES INCOMMING

check his latest instagram post

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/get-out-while-you-still-can-paris-hilton-pitches-ico-twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Centra of all scams! I bet they actually decided their cash grab was gonna fuck them so they will probably male a rebranded shift card to produce a minimum viable product.

i'm loving my money tree

Wake the fuck up and realize that it's a bubble

aaaah wtf all thease famouse people walking around with MOBILE PHONES!
Wake up and realise it's a bubble!

He can't read, he can't write, he can't think like a human being.

who still has stox

>normies incoming

and once they say the bloodbath going on they will turn and run as fast as they can.

Got damn you're a retard. It's right in front of you but you're still in denial

It just dawned upon me. Why are there so many niggers, arabs and pajeets getting into cryptocurrencies? I am a WhatsApp group and it is full of them, facebook crypto pages also. What does it mean?

me

Because it's a bubble

Hahahaha
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/get-out-while-you-still-can-paris-hilton-pitches-ico-twitter

Also pic related. I think imma pull outta crypto...

Literally this.

>"hmm what is bitcoin?"
>sees 40%+ drop in a few days
>"yeah no"

It means you have biases

Reality is biased, you filthy nigger.

>If i say it enough times it will come true

>september 4
>BTC has dipped 30% since then

if you literally sold after seeing this and bought back now, if these were your ONLY interactions with the market, the amount of BTC you owned would be up 43%

Because they can't find a job so they're going to be on the computer might as well shill something. Most of them probably have less than 0.25 bitcoin so they shill it hard

Mayweather is a gambling and betting addict, of course he would wind up in the shitscoin scam, he needed to whore himself out with the last game because he wasted all his previous money

Anyone who listens to zerohedge deserves to not only miss out on making money but lose money as well.

But... to be in shitcoin.. he has to be in bitcoin

whites are a minority

nigger cant read --> has more money than /biz combined.

high iq retards BTFO

>gentle sound of anons hanging themselves all over the word

Denial
Denial
Denial

i've seen 50% gains per day since buying my bitcoin package

t.stacy

>bitcoin is fucking done, says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

He's a nigger, we already knew that.