Ripple and TenX working together and Ripple #1 on the market in the future

Let me just say this. If you cant win against (((THEM))) then join (((THEM))) and profit off (((THEM))).

Screencap this save the image on a USB stick and come back in a few years and post this here or on other forums and you will be amazed how right I was.

Go all in on Ripple and TenX. Most undervalued right now and it is going to win in the long run. Owners are masons of both of these coins and are going to win no matter what.

When the rise of crypto came to life (((THEY))) would've destroyed the market if it would hurt them and their agenda in any way shape or form. They control everything but they still didn't do shit.

Make sure that you load up on TenX and Ripple because when EUR and afterwards USD and stocks crash you are going to thank me since you are going to be living like a king.

Choose GOOD cryptos not shitcoins like OMG. Indeed it might be a good investment for maybe 1-2 years but not in the long run. Ripple is going to be #1 and you can't do nothing about it.

Its a fact and that is their agenda and it is going to happen.

Ripple is going to blast off even at the end of this year calling it right now and as I said you can screenshot this. Don't believe me and you think I'm shilling ? Watch it happen...

Ripple is shit.

RIPPLE IS THE MOST OVERRATED AND OVERVALUED SHITCOIN OF ALL TIME.

YUCK, I AM NOT TOUCHING SO MUCH SHIT EVEN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE.

Its almost as if you hate money. No reason to your fud, just your personal delusions unsupported by any sort of facts.

Nobodies buying your bags stupid fuck outta here

>absolute shitcoin that is 3rd in market cap
>undervalued
pick one

We will see that in a few months. Remember this post :)

Stay poor faggot

>Ben Bernanke

Your gonna have to touch this "shit" if you want to make money. When it rockets remember this thread and go in as soon as there is a small dip ;)

Will 50,000 XRP be enough?

Enough to retire? Hard to say, but if Ripple succeeds, $10/XRP in the next 5 years is not impossible.

Slowly accumulating XRP :)

I love my RippleBros. Sending 1 XRP to the first two Ripple Address

No joke

y-you'd destroy ~.2 ripple for me?
rQmM1EHBoVL6mdh9kKKUgNsQSnoJg1Kvw
t-thanks fellow Ripplewarrior

Fuck you OP. I thought this might be some actual news. These bags are heavy enough without you saying some bullshit about masons and jews. Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

please help

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Gladly
Sending. Bls confirm if recieved

Ask yourself, when was the last time you made a ton of money from the banks? When was the last time the banks made a ton of Money off of you?

Fuck ripple. Just go put your money in a savings account. Ripple is not real crypto.

Your address aint working son
do you need a destination tag?

confirmed wow thanks bro

address rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

tag 206976683

I just bought at .11 with my bot so I figured I share the wealth a bit

sent

Bro what address is this? The Ripple Corp wallet?
You have like 400 million ripples

A lot of people have already made a hefty profit, even though it's still the early days. Shortterm, it's a guaranteed 100% profit. Longterm, alot more.