Post cool colorized photos

Post cool colorized photos

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=ainu colorized&t=palemoon&iax=1&ia=images
apollo.tvnet.lv/foto/zinas/808803/982725
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6th image. A common one but one of my faves.

Is there any coloured Ainu photos?

duckduckgo.com/?q=ainu colorized&t=palemoon&iax=1&ia=images

>tfw colorized Bismarck looks like your dad

the desert fox himself

1/20

Mata Hari, a Dutch exotic dancer and courtesan who was convicted of being a spy for Germany during World War I and executed by firing squad in France

2/20

German aircrafts Albatros D.III from the Jagdstaffel 11 and Jagdstaffel 4, on the airfield of Roucourt, near Douai, France, April 1917. The second plane probably is Manfred von Richtoffen's

3/20

Eparges Ridge, east of Verdun, c. 1916 (colorized by Marina Amaral)

4/20

German artillerymen with a 25 cm 'Schwerer Minenwerfer' trench mortar

5/20

French stretch-bearers carrying a wounded, on the 25 August 1917 [location unknown]

6/20

Australian soldiers blinded during the german gas attack on the 27th of May 1918 at Villers-Bretonneux, here at Bois-de-l’Abbé, Somme, France

7/20

British soldiers in the town of Laventie, French Flanders, on the 4 August 1915 . Photograph by H.D. Girdwood

8/20

Generalfeldmarschall Prince Leopold of Bavaria and Generaloberst Eduard von Böhm-Ermolli visit austrian-hungarian troops in Galicia, summer 1916

9/20

Russian soldiers on the Eastern front, c. 1916

10/20

A young russian lieutnant wearing the 4th Class with Swords Order of Saint Vladimir, c. 1915

Here is one I did, i'm kinda amateur but i think it came out alright for my first try

11/20

Austrian-hungarian soldiers striking a pose with their gas masks. Isonzo front, Italy, c. 1916 or 1917

12/20

A french soldier wearing a german type 2 Gummimaske, bois de la Caillette, Verdun, probably in 1916

13/20

A wounded soldier is being carried to an aid station, c. 1916-1918 [location unknown]

14/20

French soldiers [date and location unknown]

15/20

French stretch-bearers carrying a body, near Monthodon, Aisne, France, in July 1918 during the Second Battle of the Marne (colorized by Frederic Duriez)

16/20

Fetching water, at Herbécourt, Somme, France [date unknown]

17/20

Australian soldiers of the 5th Division resting on the road of Montauban-en-Picardie, near Mametz, Somme, in December 1916

18/20

A british officer of the Royal Engineers and a british Signaller (photograph by Louis and Antoinette Thuilliers, french civilians, colorized by Frédéric Duriez)

19/20

British and french soldiers (photograph by Louis and Antoinette Thuilliers, french civilians, colorized by Frédéric Duriez)

20/20

A german Uhlan

*carrying a dead soldier*

Captured by manlet frogs oh my

Caveman/10

quite likely a post-battle or post-war photograph of a reenactment

Is this thread only for war pics? I can post a handful of colorized pics from the Russian Empire in early 20th century I recently saved
1/?

2/?

3/?

4?/

5/?

6/?

7/?

Looks like this is all I've got

I went back to check and apparently they aren't colorized, they were shot in color between 1905 and 1915 with a special camera which used 3 RGB filters
apollo.tvnet.lv/foto/zinas/808803/982725

wow, that's pretty cool

poor lad, looks like he could be my grandad