How are you preparing for the Asian Century?

How are you preparing for the Asian Century?

What can we learn on this from the previous eras?

good luck with that export based economy now in these times. Gonna try making the africans buy your shit? Lmao

it´s already happening

I pray China doesn't force the south to speak Mandarin, because I only know Cantonese.

I don't believe that speaking cantonese should be a criminal offense.

so long as cantonese speakers are willing to repent and only speak a respectable language like English or Mandarin, then it can be forgiven. Also, they must adopt modern characters (assuming they are literate; not trying to be rude but southerners have their limitations).

>muh Chinese century

Not happening.

It's already happening. I think the US will lose ground in East Asia in the coming years as Chinese trade becomes more vital to the economies of countries in that region that the US.

China doesn't even produce enough food to feed both its population and other countries.

>deluded amerifat

This is not a valid argument. Neither does Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia, South Korea, and Japan.

Yes, that's why none of those countries are anywhere close to being #1.

Even militarily China is a paper tiger. India would easily win a war (I'm Rajput btw)

This is a classic moving of goal posts.

It will be glorious and rather peaceful.

Asians normally stick to their own depressing shitholes and keep their dicks out of the hornet nests.

Who will the Africans of the Africans?

>India would easily win a war

Yeah that's why Pakistan still exists.

>I think the US will lose ground in East Asia in the coming years as Chinese trade becomes more vital to the economies of countries in that region

I'm mad that those fuckers probably think they're tough and intimidating to outsiders, when they'd probably die from a cold.

They do not even know about the cold.

>larger economy = overtaken
China is a big market, that is literally it. It's hated and mistrusted by all its neighbours except for Russia. It has very little cultural output (how many Chinese companies can you name? Movies? Actors? Cities? Now try with America. Yeah.), and its military is pathetic despite its manpower size.

Have a Chinese girlfriend and and I go to various far right and left groups in my state and document the names and personal details of the members

>I'm Rajput
Opinion discarded.
Indian media is some of the most nationalistic retarded shit I've ever had the misfortune of reading

>Implying he's wrong

I wish I learned Chinese instead of Vietnamese.

AHAHA WHY would someone learn that visual vomit of a language

that is what latinization does to a language

Thats okay the Chinese will learn English for you

Niggawhy
But also this: