Say a few words for Bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/chinas-internet-finance-body-calls-for-cryptocurrency-framework.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/15/jp-morgan-ceo-wrong-bitcoin-jamie-dimon
cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/
scmp.com/business/commodities/article/2111361/chinas-bitcoin-gloom-may-be-hong-kongs-boon-crypto-issuers
express.co.uk/finance/city/853645/Bitcoin-price-update-today-China-forecast-prediction-2020-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU JUST DIE ALREADY

bitcoin you were pretty good. you allowed me to peak into a world where i wasn't completely hopeless. for a moment i allowed myself to imagine a better life becasue of you.

It dying means we get a proper business board again.

RIP nocoiners

feels

Bitcoin was the best and longest running meme on Veeky Forums, thanks for the laughs.

dear bitcoin

you were a piece of shit

Buy the dip faggot. Nothing is dead

Quite sad actually because the gains we recieved with crypto wont happen any time in the future
now this board will stick again to its boomer investings like stocks/bonds or wagecucks discussing their miserable occupations

F

Just fucking bought, faggot!
I'll honk from my new lambo when I see you!

Where to buy bitcoin? I am still waiting for the real dip. It should go below 2k. Then I'm going all in
>tfw 270,000€ waiting in the bank since I just sold my apartment!

You bumped an old thread moron

you guys are mistaken give this time it will prove itself...

check these news pieces ....
cnbc.com/2017/09/14/chinas-internet-finance-body-calls-for-cryptocurrency-framework.html

they are currency manipulators and they want to be in control and ride the wave forward.....

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/15/jp-morgan-ceo-wrong-bitcoin-jamie-dimon

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/

This crash or market correction or fuck up is a good opportunity to buy....

this is for clarification it seems

news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/

I saw this in another post

S

I TRIED SO HARD

S

F

I dumped all the BTC I had ATH into ETH and GOLEM
Did I do good?

S

nope it is not the end of it yet

let's see what the weekend brings .... the Chinese will soften their tone I think

scmp.com/business/commodities/article/2111361/chinas-bitcoin-gloom-may-be-hong-kongs-boon-crypto-issuers

express.co.uk/finance/city/853645/Bitcoin-price-update-today-China-forecast-prediction-2020-cryptocurrency

but they will regulate and allow it again they cannot loose this economic cycle

check these news pieces ....

politicians tampering with the flow of market it causes jitter but it will not be dead ...... Hell no ! not until they cut off elcetricity

i bought some dogecoins.
if it gets to 40 again that would be nice...gains on top of gains.

> Say a few words for Bitcoin.

Nah, I will just say one letter:

F