Name a country with richer national culture

Name a country with richer national culture.
Protip: You can't,

Burger isn't a culture

>"culture"
>literally just artificial trendy crap designed to give your plutocratic elite more wealth

Britain created objectively the greatest civilization in human history (yes, even greater than Rome).

t. Plastic Paddy

>"national"
USa is a corporation, nothing national about it

You mean anti-culture

This

>When your culture is so dominant that people regularly partake in daily cultural activities that originated in your country, failing to even distinguish those from their own, and accuse you of having no culture because your culture has become the underlying fabric of the broader global culture that began to emerge after WWII and intensified following the collapse of the Soviet Union and rise of digital communications.

Indonesia

>America
>Culture
>This is what Burgers actually believe

>when your "culture" purely exists to kill off real culture

The wisdom of the first post is proven yet again.

>real culture
Please explain, europoor.

>daily cultural activities that originated in your country

name some

>Veeky Forums, a board dedicated to humanities, has people who don't even know what culture means

>tfw Neutral Evil master race

Do ""people"" who do it a different way even count as human?

Is this some kind of food?

I feel like there's been a sharp dropoff of people calling it "coke" here in the South since this was made in 2003. While I remember more people doing it back then, pretty much everyone I encounter nowadays down here calls it "soda", even out in the boonies. For the record I've always called it soda.

What kind of Swedes was ol' Benny hanging around?

Japan or any other Asian country

>America
>Culture

>first we stole shit from the Chinese
>then we stole shit from the Anglos
>Nippon stronk

Posting on Veeky Forums

Why would you not reuse the bag clip? They're giving you the means to secure the bag and you just tuck? Fuck you.

I twist, use the clip, and then tuck. I'm not some fucking barbarian that doesn't reuse the clip.

Chaotic Evil. I'll just buy more bread if the old bread gets bad from being left in an open bag

Are you aware that moot stole the concept of Veeky Forums wholesale from the japs?

I'd call you a newfag but I think I'm being baited.

i guess since you made the United States this is true

>Russians
>swarthy

He's also calling Swedes swarthy, dude is your typical Anglo retard. In fact many Anglos look swarthy as fuck.

Futuba was created by 2channel users. Hiro made 2channel after seeing American internet forums during his studies in Arkansas in the 1990s.