If a Native American knocks at your door and says, "You are living in my ancestors’ land...

If a Native American knocks at your door and says, "You are living in my ancestors’ land, please leave" what would you do?

>your ancestors have my ancestors bullets. Give em back.

Tell him to go back to America

'Wrong continent, mate.'

Uhhh... I do not care...

Here's some shiny beads and a bottle of Jack. Please get off my property

"No"

"Mate, your ancestors took it form someone else's ancestors. So did mine. Fuck off. Also, wrong contient you drunk piece of disaster."

I would say the same to the "evropa" whiteys knocking on my door to whine here on Cologne. This is AFRICAN land now.

Go to hui, Chingachgook

give him some blankets to keep warm

Probably would keep doing whatever I was doing before some random guy started shouting at my door and hope that he leaves soon.

"You are Greek"
Then celebrate our shared Greekhood.

Deport him back to Siberia.

i am greek

>mfw

Nothing, because his ancestors migrated from Siberia killed off Caucasoid Solutreans.

I'd sign a treaty agreeing to leave and then not honor it.

A property claim is only as good as the thing backing it up.

Joke's on him, I'm also Native American.

>"You are living in my ancestors’ land, please leave"

Ask him when he'll be going back to Asia.

Tell him to get the fuck off my property and follow the Trail of Tears back to his reservation.

Is there any good evidence for the Solutrean Hypothesis? It seems a little far fetched to me

>pulls out dental records and photo of Cherokee great-grandfather with his white wife

"I got winged incisors and my mom's from Oklahoma buddy. Now get the fuck off my property before I fucking scalp you like my family did the Chestowee."

one-drop rule partner

off to the rez you go

>teleports behind u

omae wa mo shindaeru...... kid

>one drop rule

kek, you'd be deporting 60% of White America to a reservation in that case.

this has been a field for thousands of years before a house was built here, and literally I would laugh at them

One drop rule only applies to black blood, not to every non-white blood.

Most white Americans don't have native ancestry, they however have nigger ancestry which the swarthoid mischlings began masquerading as Cherokee ancestry to skirt around the fact they have nigger blood in them.

Every land is African land. The Etruscans were black.

Uh, no?

No, they wouldn't. /pol/ mischlings like to repeat that so they'll seem like they fit in with Whites. The truth is very little mixing went on with whites and very few have native blood.

Sorry that my ancestors were better at war than yours. Now get the fuck off my lawn.

not even war, just basically everything, and civilization as well

Isn't the fact that Natives got pretty much wiped out good support that letting foreigners in is a big big mistake?

Lol your g- grandma is a mudshark

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.

It's more like America is Amerindian land, the same as europe is european land.

It was. Before they made the stupid mistake of letting foreigners in and conquer their lands, women and riches. I'll support anyone that learns from that and doesn't want to repeat history.

bollocks

>Actually
Stopped reading there

Your ancestors aren't here anymore

>it was
It is. Amerindian having their early development on America is the same as europeans with europa.

there's isn't any is

the savage had his chance, he did nothing with this land, and got supplanted by by civilization

Why do you deny the most basic facts of history?

Hmm...

It was. The same way Norway was Swedish and no longer is. Sorry you can keep go on about what lands you owned 300 years ago but the world has changed. People aren't beholden to their ancestors' actions.

Even Europe isn't inherently European. It all depends on how much they're willing to preserve it as European. Will they fight to preserve their history and lands or do the same mistake native Americans did and allow themselves to be completely conquered by foreigners?

Irrelevant. Amerindians had their early development on America, and that's the same as what happened in europa with europeans. How is this even a question.

they got their start in asia boy

>countries
Irrelevant. The Amerindian ethnic group had their early development on America, the same as europeans had the same in europe. This will never change, keep trying.

>not inherently
So you support african, mexican and arab immigration?
The same as europeans had theirs in ME.

America belongs to the Amerindians. Is this that hard to get?

he sure as hell don't, 400 years of history says different

I would ask him how his came to Serbia

>This will never change
The was will never change. The is has changed. I'm not going to argue simple reality with you anymore. Look out your window. The truth is there for you to see.

Bullshit. One, there were never that many of the, in the first place. This is a huge continent, and most of it was still uninhabited. Two, many of them were nomads, which means that they had no particular land. Three, by the time my ancestors got here, most of them had already been killed by disease spread by the Spaniards. Four, most of this land was won, fair and square. We broke many treaties, and if I could go back in time and honor them, I would, but what's done is done.
>inb4 JUST LIKE HOW NIGGERS ARE CONQUERING YOU NOW, WHITEY, LAY DOWN AND TAKE IT
The situation is completely different. The Indians literally don't have the power to resist. If whites wanted to kick niggers out of Europe, they could. Which is why it's best for Indians to not kill themselves resisting, and just try to improve their reservations, while it's plenty believable that people in Europe may get fed up with the niggers, and kick them out.

>So you support african, mexican and arab immigration?
Not him but you must be literally fucking retarded because he said the opposite of that.
>America belongs to the Amerindians. Is this that hard to get?
Better races exterminated them. That is survival of the fittest. They lost.

Hmm...?
>look
At stolen Amerindian land? Literally proving my point. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.
>opposite of that
How is that the opposite if europeans aren't having kids and crave for immigrants to replace them? Is that being "willing" to conserve europe? The point is simple. No matter what POV excuse you use, the conclusion will always be the same: America belongs to the Amerindians the same as europe belonging to europeans. How is that hard to get?

>better
Amerindians had a better development rate. It's the same as comparing a chimp with a gun with a genius. The answer is analogous with Amerindians being superior to europeans. Try again, chimpo.

The sad thing is that the Trail of Tears was a genocide of Cherokee Indians who had actually adapted to the white man's ways, owned slaves, spoke English, and invented a script. There was no usual excuse of trying to civilize these people and making them Christians, or taking land from savages with no inkling of property. It was nothing less than dishonorable, greedy whites grabbing prime fertile land from others who had cultivated and built something for themselves. Even people at the time thought it was hypocritical af. Southerners are subhumans.

pardon, "it" seems to have come out as "he" without my having noticed, I have no idea why

at any rate, America sure as heck doesn't belong to any indians

Noone cares about development rate. It is the fact Europeans came over and made them slaves on their own land and killed them at whim. That is superiority of the master race over the human garbage. Natives are left in a pool of their own blood.

Stolen Amerindian land. Is there anything else to say? America belongs to Amerindians.
So you support european replacement by arabs, africans and mexicans?

Cry a fucking river, faggot.

the indians were not made into slaves, unless you refer to the actions of the spaniards and portugese

"Might makes right."

*closes door*

No, I support Europeans (and particularly Germanics) destroying and enslaving the inferior races.
Yes, I was referring to the Encomienda system and also Manifest Destiny that show the strength of ubermensch blood over lowly beings no better than animals.

>supporting subhumans
How is that even possible? Didn't you have the idea of "might is right"?

I'm not the guy talking about Europe belonging to Europeans. I'm merely pointing out how morally reprehensible the motivations were, even by the standards of the time. It was outright theft. Imagine if the Army came down with tanks and jets and told you you have fifteen minutes to gather your belongings and clear out of your homes for someone else to move in.

Yes, Europeans have shown superiority by killing the inferiors. Hate crimes rise in Europe day after day and pretty soon every minority will be getting lynched in a few years time.

Yes but watch liberals cognitive dissonance kick into gear

Yeah pretty much, but watching liberals try to understand what an "ethnic consciousness" is like is pretty funny, since for most of their lives they have had no conscious thought at all

I actually have a house to get kicked out of

You should have fought harder. *chambers round* I suggest you leave MY land.

>failed to kill amerindians even though there were 20+ disesase epidemics to do their job
>being literally replaced by mongrels and superior beings
How is that superiority? That's literally the symptoms of a subhuman subspecies.
>soon
When? When your women stop wanting other races men? Dumb monkey. Try again.

It's actually that literally every POV lead to America belonging to Amerindians the same as europe belonging to europeans.

Then I suppose from your point of view the world belongs to deer

Okay, so if a Mexican came up here and forced marched you to the Dakota badlands where thousands of your people die along the way, you wouldn't be screaming "m- muh might m-makes right, heh".

No. It's simple. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is that even a question?

>Well if you were the victim you wouldn't like being displaced
Right. Which I why I use might to make sure I'm not the victim.

but the deer lived on this land before the coming of the white man, they had the same level of development as the indian, how dare you discriminate

>Hey I know you and your people live here and everything , but uhhhh can you like go back to Europe en mass? Like, all 100 million of you? Plz?

It's pretty simple. Amerindians developed their early advancements on America the same as europeans did it in europe.
Irrelevant. America belongs to europe the same as europe belonging to europeans. This will never ever change. Try again.

Let me guess. You were the edgelord in high school who adopted this stance every time anyone starts to probe the morality of an action.

The best piece of evidence that I remember is that they found Clovis points in France. They are pretty hard to make, so it's unlikely that it's just a fluke.

Wrong America belongs to Amerindians. Due to their early development happening in America.

Is this that hard to get?

they lived as if they were wildlife

it's not a crime to displace them

I really don't mean this in a way that's antagonizing but can you pick up a book?

>nomadic is wildlife
The chimp doesn't even know about the terms it's using.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belonging to europeans. Literally EVERY POV leads to this conclusion. Get over it, monkey.

They never had any concept of "possession of the land", so you white guilt liberals can go suck a .38 special.

thanks, I have a library full

Chimp? Please, I'm sure you're trying hard.

Did you just thank me for asking you if you can pick up a book?

*Achoo*

Wrong. Cycle of temporal settlements across their territory was their life. They defended such territory, in other words they had lands.

Try again, subhuman.

Even chimps are more capable than your subhumanity.

Amerindian superiority is self-evident. And America belongs to Amerindians. Get over it, chimpo.

That's thanks, as in, "thanks for the attention and concern, but it's not necessary."

I'm sorry you're so deluded m8.

You'll get better some day!

Nah, you are probably a brainlet.

Tell him indians arent native to Denmark and close my door

So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you.

You like to use that word, might it be reflective of some inner fear that you're inferior to your peers?

>gets offended
lol you really are a brainlet

Can you read?

Can YOU read?

Your delusions are irrelevant against Amerindian superiority being demonstrated by history. Try again, subhuman.