/rgt/- Robinhood General

Kim Long VIX Edition

Robinhood is a comission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/14307401/1/mirati-jumps-on-positive-data.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo
reddit.com/r/RobinHood/
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/
google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger
stocktwits.com/Mintmoondog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are we pickin up for the weekend, boys

Cocaine and hookers

i notice people were talkin about NAK last thread, are the bagholders from the june crash still around?

Don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again

WTF is going on? Kim shoots a missile and the terrorists are bombing the trains in England, but Trump keeps saying tax cuts so volatility isn't changing... It's like the investors are just like fuck it this shit happens every week. What ever, go to the moon NAK, you're my only hope.

Senpai you're back!

Yea, I don't get it either. I bought UVXY last night and expect a much higher bounce from this shit

Expected*

Same. I really wanted some sexy XIV dip action like in the high 70s....

(((they're))) smart to our tricks now

is there any way i can use this in europe?

why is NAK supposed to moon again?

The dollar is such a worthless piece of shit right now it's better to just keep it in the market and hope for the best.

I don't even know anymore, but this flat lining on $1.80 is making my anxious. Something big is going to happen soon.

Bit of a sleeper this morning. Kimmy's doing?

$NOG

JUST

Get rekt manlet
That's what you get for listening to chad

Did any of you investors buy EMES at 6 bucks last month like I told you? We're at 8 now and on our way to 10 by December.

I'm down 12% last 2 weeks

>JUST
DCTH delisted, thought it was supposed to be later than today.

>GBR

What's stopping me from downloading the .apk and use this app as I'm from the UK.

MRTX holy shit

thestreet.com/story/14307401/1/mirati-jumps-on-positive-data.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo

It's not a loss if you don't s-sell r-right?

You need a social security number and an american bank account

I've only been at it since the beginning of August, so I'm still figuring it all out. It's time to stop memeing and do some solid homework this weekend.

I haven't been here much often, but wtf happened? This entire board is filled with crypto garbage. Used to be 3 busy Robinhood threads going at pretty much anytime

normie invasion

Who else fell for the iRobot falling knife? Bought at 83.50 instead of 80.

Is AKTX dead now?

Time to buy KTOS? Or is defense still in free fall?

Anyone have a link to a good discord chat? Pls don't post the regular rgt one.

Last time they partnered Obama fucked them. Trump's EPA will green light them. They're sitting on the worlds largest deposits of minerals, and should be repartnered soon, end of this month, or the start of October according to IR. Nice long hold.

Now plus 135% but I sold cause gotta work

Buy, I've averaged down nicely. Tripled my position.

Be careful senpai. I got hit by the knife yesterday at $11.80~

Biopharmas been hot lately I gotta look at the catalyst calendar in op and actually get in something good BEFORE they rocket in premarket ah

Look at 10-yr bonds.

Get out of long positions while you still can.

Thoughts on AGNC?

Why?

This is why I moved like 4/5ths of my active trading account into long call options on NAK. Contemplating taking another 15 grand from my savings and putting it into them for a roth contribution and the rest into another cash account to hold onto, but I won't decide that until Monday.

Just sold DCTH what should I buy now?

reddit.com/r/RobinHood/

Guess is should have stayed a little longer but looks to be dropping now

ARGS
GBR
MNKD
EXPR
NMM

throw a dart

r/Robinhood is cancer

Mix of "slow and steady wins the race" pussies and mentally retarded people.

QBAK
AMAT
OPXA

Just bought some BIOA. I'm bad at this.

Look what happened the last 5 times 2yr bonds overtook 10yr bonds.

It's about to happen.

Way better:

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

Should i just sell my cei bags now that they released the debt news?

So do we buy the UVXY soon?

That'd be smart, looks like they're broke and have a r/s incoming.

GBR looks like its going to be taking off soon, maybe the next week or two. Im in just incase, when it takes off, it TAKES OFF!

Maybe not UVXY right this instant, but I have money sitting in all the non-leveraged inverse ETFs.

If you want to gamble on this week's surge being the last cry you could make a killing, though. I actually have some gambling money in there.

Is this going to be a slow decline, or are we going to see the whole bottom fall out?

will the cei suicides be livestreamed?

Hell if I know, I'm not in those Bilderberg meetings.

GS seems to be pretty outspoken lately, though. They might pull something.

I have some gambling money down on UVXY, VIX at 10 is very appealing combined with the triple top failing to break 2500 as usual.

I think the risk/reward at this level is really nice as long as you don't put too much in for it to be uncomfy. VIX of 9s is still possible.

It's not too late to get on the NOG rocket, lads.

NOG? You mean NAK?

Now might be a good time to look at DWT

aktx could b close to bottom for the day, but im waiting until eod to get back in, weekend hold for me

just bought 250 aktx, just in case it reverses early...but i hope to get another ~500 at the close

That's a pretty sweet meme, OP.

any particular reason why it would?

Agreed, this one's great too.

Daytrade MYO dips

buy 7.20-7.30 sell 7.70-7.80 or higher it's easy

True value should be over 10$ imo anyways

In honor of friday.

Anybody else thinking of buying the EFX(Equifax) dip before the weekend?

+3% today

Laughing at the rest of you

Whole portfolio in UVXY. Its just money r-right guys?

If you dont have 1000 nak ur retarded.
google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger

Not yet but watching it

Watching IRBT too

They report earnings Oct 24th, so we got a little more time of falling I think

>bragging about a measly 3%
kys

I FUDed the fuck out of DCTH outside the robinhood thread a few weeks back, for good reason.

Shoulda flipped!

i'd buy the other agencies. looks like they are dipping too.

>if you dont have 1000 dcth you're retarded
>if you dont have 1000 cei you're retarded
>if you dont have 1000 nak...

Alibaba’s Jack Ma and Tencent’s Pony Ma are selling up to $1.5 billion worth of shares starting Monday. We might see a dip on these next week. Today might be a good sell point with a possible good entry point coming up soon.

What the fuck is this cunt's problem with people who make money?

>3% every trading day per year is 756% yearly gains

>not having their entire portfolio split evenly between DFEN, ITA, SOXL, and FIW before North Korea happens

It's like you don't want to be a millionaire by the end of the year

North Korea won't happen m8

Why has Trump been so quiet about this last missile test? It's like he's about to do something Bigly with out telling the Norks we're bombing the shit out of you at 2pm tomorrow.

Um, sweetie, saber rattling grows the military industrial complex too

Typical white spoiled liberal literally got ahead in life pretending to be Indian now no one pays any attention to her so she has to scream about everything she really has no part of yo begin with

stocktwits.com/Mintmoondog

Story time

So a few months ago there was this company Ciber that had alot of rumors if buyout. Can't remember what I bought at, I'll say .24 and I threw 100$ at it. Buyout didn't happen, went OTC, but rumors held that buyout was happening so I held. Went to like .02 and gave up and sold.

Point is, if something goes OTC and your a rh user that can't avg down drop the stock. There's other things to invest in.

Pic related from the DCTH board stubborness is probably gonna burn this guy even worse next week

I don't know. Perhaps after threats failed he doesn't think more will work. Honestly I'd do the same. Just ignore their outbursts and quietly starve them out with harsh sanctions. I mean Nork just wants more gibs as usual. They are playing extra hard this time because Trump is tough. Obama was a wuss and would have given out the gibs weeks ago.

Okay, but it's not going to make you rich. And I've noticed with my own defense stocks that the gains from saber rattling are temporary. Short term safe holdings like the yen and gold when tensions go up. When things quiet the saber rattle gains vanish. Only contracts properly grow defense stocks.

Hope you hit that HDNY

Obama and hillary told the enemy everything we were going to do in Iraq and Afghanistan every step of the way

Nixon actually sent people to north Vietnam and told them not to engage in peace talks (this is while he was RUNNING for president)

Hope trump will let his generals do their thing if shit does hit the fan. Politicians only care about voter approval

Should I get some BIOA to hold for the weekend?

>trump is tough
kimmy made him look like a bitch twice already though

Kimmy can fire all the missiles he wants, but he is going to lose face hard both internationally and domestically when this is all over and he has no gibs to show for it. If Trump could cut off their oil trade with these sanctions then Nork would essentially be neutered once they deplete their stockpile. And no matter how bad it gets for Kimmy he isn't going to start a war that he knows would result in virtually annihilation within hours. Trump will win this one as time is on his side. I have to wonder how many shows of force Nork can pull off before they are forced to conserve critical missile and nuclear supplies for actual defense purposes.

finally bought 5k args

how long do we have b4 delisting

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BUYING DOW STOCKS

the FED

Guys nobody gives a fuck about missiles. Or hurricanes. Bonds are shitty utilities and defense stocks are already too expensive. No where else to put money besides stocks so Wall Street would ignore damn near anything right now.

Now someone recommend me the dankest memestocks going. I'm in AVEO PIRS TSRO and ADMP and they just keep trading flat.

I'm actually massively long on the dow, but this is crazy.