You've Made It!

You're rich. It's 5 years from now. Your favorite memecoin's just hit a dollar and you're $10 million richer. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jacksonpalmerbc/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get double jaw surgery, inject something to initiate second puberty.

get height reducing surgery, put 2 dozen instagram prostitutes through college and achieve 3(!) heart attacks through a combination plan of cocaine and steroids

Pay of debts
Stop working
get my dick sucked

when I get money I'll buy anime and video games and I'll buy friends(not normies) and maybe even a girlfriend (only for sex though I hate women).

Cocaine

height reducing? How lanky are you faggot

its called "sitting down" and it doesnt require surgery

I was 31 when Tinder came out and as I was lean enough (for being on a health trip at that time*) I started fucking a bunch of 18 to 22 year olds. Taking cute innocent chicks on a vacation and fucking them in the ass etc. is awesome, don't get me wrong, but in the end it's awesome like a good movie is awesome. The best you get out of it is
a) brag about it on /r9k/ and take part in the memes
b) not worry about what it would be like and feeling you missed it
It doesn't "make you happy" or will be a good enough reward if you set it as a life goes. Events like these have taught me that the meme is true:
>X will make you happy
is bullshit. I don't want to sound like a cliche, but try to do something that you enjoy in the moment. And optimally it's something that enables you to enjoy the future moments, whatever you might want to do at that time.

*I wish I didn't stop with that, but once stress comes back for whatever reason, such good habbits die first

>Your favorite memecoin's just hit a dollar and you're $10 million richer. What do?
Give my mom money to buy a house, invest in my friends startup, give some chick or fag money to buy new clothes, invest in another memecoin

Pay taxes
>7.5 mil
Buy 2 500k houses, one for summer/spring one for winter/fall
> 6.5 mil
Put 5 mil in some vanguard index funds
>1.5 mil
Buy a niceish car. fix my teeth(veneers), buy some new golf clubs, pay for my mothers mortgage, buy a small fishing boat, etc
>1 mil
Take 700k of the remaining money and invest it in high risk stocks/memetokens to try and make another 10 mil. Use the remaining 300k in liquid to pay cost of living for the first year or 3.

Thats all

Buy more crypto

plastic surgery and start fucking 18-22 yo forever. Thats all.

>start fucking 18-22 yo forever

that's like saying your going to eat ice cream forever, it gets boring and pointless after a while

t. college chad

Hire a professional barber to sculpt my beard and hide my weak chin.

Saying this to ugly, virgin boy changes nothing. I have to live some experience then decide which way should i go later. Sorry chad but you make no sense right now.

It's not the worst of goals.
But make sure you have a healthy back by the age of 55. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

"chad" is a LARPing virgin. only person who posts that shit is a fat virgin who regrets not getting it... "hehe yeah it just gets old..."

>Jimmy, why are you on a weelchair?
>I-Im only short, guys, leave me alone!

k

>55
Don't worry. It won't take that long.

I feel you

Put 10m in another shitcoin like Ark

For what purpose?

I try to put OPs mind into perspective. Being having a billion dogecoin or whatever coin you invented/minied/bought early won't make for good sex if you look feel and look like shit. On the flip side, zero cash is required to fuck model quality pussy.

Till it's that bad?

I feel like being sick too often and not sleeping enough is what holds me back the most now.

i am not talking about my back. I am healthy. At least physically.

>I feel like being sick too often and not sleeping enough is what holds me back the most now.

>be born assymetric
>lopsided hip
>lopsided jaw, causing ocasional mild discomfort and pain
>septum deviated
>bad sleep because of it

>hyperthyroidism
>left cornea issues
>tendinitus
>bad knee

>all of this at 26 years old

I don't even know what to do at this point. I don't have money to fix all of this shit.

Wish you the best of luck.

>zero cash is required to fuck model quality pussy.

Look boyo, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but nobody who has ever fucked "model quality pussy" fucking types like that. You're like the fucking autists who read "the game" and start giving out tips to pick up chicks. It's wishful thinking.

Seriously though chad, quit hogging all the model quality pussy!

shit situation, hope you find the right mindset to cope with it.

How do I type?
I also never said that I personally fucked model type girls (although I did, I guess). The 10 year younger than me chicks I took on vacation woudln't be on the cover of a magazine for sure, but I don't have to make a point anymore here.

That being sad, dog meme man has one of the best more technicall youtube channels since a few months
youtube.com/user/jacksonpalmerbc/videos

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bed ridden or dragging myself through the days, I just spend a lot of time going to doctors and physio.

Despite my slightly weird face, I managed to put some ottermode type muscle and could easily smash pussy, if it weren't for my mental health which is, to be honest, as bad or worse than my physical health.

anybody here tried counseling for social and generalized anxiety?

I have 110% slept with prettier women than her. Confirmed normie here who stumbled on biz a year and a half ago

kekadoodledoo

you faggots missed the joke

Fuck, I had to read 4 times to get there. Missed the jaw enhancing surgery.

That is not what I meant.
When I was a teenager I also happened to have a VERY asymetric pair of ears, had a lot of problem with bad acne, weird teeth, skinny jew muscles, and was socially awkward - to the point I was a kisless virgin until 18. After I started working on a decent job, I got a surgery to fix my ears, started going to the gym, getting a few certifications, got a nice haircut, and the acne started vanishing (and also finally got pussy). I am not even close to getting rich, but at least now I've something to keep me motivated and entertained. The lesson I learned is to work with what you have and get the most of it. 1% improvement is improvement. Life is good.

I just feel like I'm gonna off myself if I turn 35 and am still in this state. It was a distant thought some years ago, but now it's kind of a plan B.

Why not work on a semi-decent job, save money and slowly improve while expending less with vagoonas?

because by the time I "saved up", I'm gonna be 40 with a semi-limp dick. That would be a sure way to place a bullet in my temple.

I'm actually doing precisely that, but watching the time run out makes me extremely anxious.

Do illegal stuff then maybe?

he s right. I killed more cunts than cervical cancer in uni..now I would rather be on here with you faggots . talking to girls gets painful and murdering them and dumping them in the Bayou is time consuming.

>second puberty
If you're trying to grow your organs or change some subtle facial bones, sure, but if you're talking about height, your growth plates have sealed and you're proper fucked.

Quit work and devote all my time to developing my digital art skills (I'm a beginner and have barely any time to practice)

He could make his legs longer though...

>Do illegal stuff then maybe?

Sounds like an option, if I really can't stand it anymore. I don't want to hurt otehr people, though.

buy a house and a car

it's literally all I want in life

What a bitch. That rug is gonna take forever to dry now.

I'm not even sure. Life is pointless. What the fuck do you even do if you aren't grinding?

Buy Bitcoins at its current low price, use them to buy MDMA/LSD on the darknet and sell it.

Buy land, build a small house on it, and never leave. Maybe write full time and start a farm. You stupid kids can have your useless lambos.

this, I think most of us just want the very fucking basics which were denied to us by our fucking disgustingly selfish boomer parents.

That shit is a total meme. You have to spend a year doing NOTHING except physical rehab and you will never be able to run or jump or kick like you used to. But hey at least you're an inch taller.

HODL