Now that the bitcoin bubble is bursting can we put all the cryptofags in a single containment thread or simply move...

Now that the bitcoin bubble is bursting can we put all the cryptofags in a single containment thread or simply move them somewhere else so we can get back to discussing ACTUAL business anf finance?

I'm sick of their 10+ unstable monopoly money threads at the top constantly. I'd like for this board to get back to serious discussions.

At leasr the cryptofags know what the dotcom or housing bubble pops were like, only to a lesser degree since the cryptofags are making mere penuts to what us serious, actusl traders make weekly.

Why don't you ACTUAL investors ever make threads about ACTUAL business and finance instead of whining about crypto?

lmfao no coiners when will they ever learn

Agreed. All crypto-currency discussion should be relegated to a single crypto thread and this board heavily monitored to ban anybody that mentions crypto outside of it.

Buy DGB or die poor, fag.

This OP. The crypto fags open discussions while you sit here whining like a little bitch.

aww, thats cute! he thinks his usd isnt monopoly money too!

We do, but they get sunk to the bottom with no replies.

In part, due to Veeky Forums warding off many potential visitors because they think this board's all about cryptocurrencies and nothing else.

Go talk about your drop shitting and garbage affiliates sites elsewhere. It's obvious no one wants to talk about that shit here

I do.

The optimal solution indeed.

>We do, but they get sunk to the bottom with no replies.

That's the free market for you.

And you conveniently forgot to address the second part of my post which feeds into my first point...

Its not so much the free market at play here more than it is the ease of crypto trading as opposed to real trading.

Real trading is simply too hard comparee to crypto.

You mean that nobody on this board has no interest for your actual investments? Veeky Forums is a free board and nobody's stopping you from discussing that. You're pretty much a communist who needs regulations in place because otherwise nobody will buy your shit.

And some regulations are needed, listen you don't understand that you guys aren't Veeky Forums at all, more like /penny-stocks/ or /scam/ or /mlm/. You guys are anything but Veeky Forums, you know what it takes to build a business from scratch? A lemonade stand? It takes diligence and hard work, which is the complete opposite of cryptocurrencies which promises a get rich quick scheme type of mentality. You guys waste all your brain cells and posts on baseless and endless speculation, while you drag poor folks who have no idea what they're doing to waste away their life savings. Shame on you.

I don't mind if Veeky Forums becomes a slow-moving board, just as long as the posts stay on topic instead of this baseless crypto-currency scam. Just because a handful of you managed to become millionaires doesn't mean anything, it just means they were first to the game and got rich quickly. YOUR crypto-currency is the classic MLM scheme, we're here to discuss legitimate business matters.

>nocoiners

Back in your box, boomer cunt.
We're back.

This.

if you make high quality non-crypto threads people will go to them.

the fact is, you don't. I've made $30k this year of the literal garbage shitcoins alone not even including the good ones like ETH. once you can rival gains like that, we'll talk.

Boomers dont use Veeky Forums

STFU newfag. Veeky Forums was created as a crypto containment board because crypto threads were shitting up /g/. Go fist yourself.

Grandpa pls go

go make some beaded lizards only then can we talk

fucking nocoiners