Kyberlets where are thee?

Where do we go
Where do we go now
Where do we go?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When can you withdraw the tokens?

I keep em on MEW. Ready to dump em on Etherdelta for a cool 500000000000000000% markup!!!

We finna get rich Kyber is all the rage Buterin advisor oh shit we finna be ritch!!!

Wait is it on etherdelta?

Haven't checked. The market is too opulent at the moment, I don't wanna check the prices.

Those 3.6 ETH's I put into Kyber are probably worth 3.6 USD. My plan is to flip Kyber as soon as it hits Etherdelta, get 10 ETH's out of it and then I can sell those 10 ETH's for 9 USD if I act quick enough.

This will be worth 8k in a few months.

Ahahaha. When everyone flips a coin flops.

2160 knc at 3.6 eth, so

> 0.0016 eth for 1 knc

that's our price. lets see what happens on delta.

how much a token do see in 6 months?

In 6 months?

Parity bruh! 1 KNC = 1 ETH

Woot wooooot!!!

And if we wait 6 MORE months, we will be able to buy the entire KFC with 1 KNC!

Not send my funds yet. Keeping it to the last minute to get the real ICO thrill!

I might flip a small portion of it but I aim to hold for 6 months when the second take off makes me filthy rich

>Not send my funds yet. Keeping it to the last minute to get the real ICO thrill!

Livin on the edge user!!!!! Damn!!!!!

Hope this btc surge ain't dead cat flip...maybe this KNC shit won't be a dud after all...but the timing for this ICO really is unfortunate...blood everywhere

Kyber Marine reportin in
2160 shekels to the moon

I just hope for 2x on etherdelta rly

Anything to get out of this bloodbath eh? I don't know myself...should I move on the first day on delta or wait....don't know.

I'LL JUST WAIT FOR THE 10X :DDDDD

That would mean 1 billion market cap for knc, not gonna happen so soon

Just kiddin user. The 10X meme is always actual on /biz among /bizlets.

My honest hope is this shit to do a 3X I would be very happy with that.

>bloodbath
Do you have any idea how much fucking money I've made today? Like $20,000 on ETH alone because I saw the volume shoot up like crazy during this recovery.

If my Kyber doesn't go 10x within a month I'm going to consider it a failure.

>If my Kyber doesn't go 10x within a month I'm going to consider it a failure.

Consider it a failure then :D The only way you'll 10X on your Kyber is if some clumsy dumbass fat finger fills your 10X order on Etherdelta.

Other than that - keep dreaming.

>Etherdelta
What is it with you idiots and suddenly loving Etherdelta?

Wait for Bittrex/Poloniex. Because that's where this coin is clearly headed. This isn't some Tierion or Walton-tier shit.

You Etherdelta morons need to stop selling your best coins for pennies and using them to buy complete shit.

>Wait for Bittrex

The Ultimate Kek.

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

>sell whitelist accounts

I will sell you my whitelist account all right :D maybe you can get KNC's again who knows :D

Or Poloniex.

Again, as someone who never even touched Tierion or DNT because I could smell shit a mile away, I can tell you that Kyber is going to be on far, far bigger exchanges. That's why I bought ZRX and sold it to the people of Poloniex.

At least one of the two, Poloniex or Bittrex, will be picking up this coin.

Just checked on Etherdelta. Current KNC bids are about 3x ICO price. Not a terrible start I guess but I'll wait.

It's just a head fake. No trading yet.

I see no reason too use this shit when it will be on big exchanges soon though, unless you're trying to buy.

There's no guarantee that it will hit major exchanges like bithumb/finex/gdax/trex...or that cesspool Polo.

Can't believe people use Polo, never had an account there.

>Can't believe people use Polo
Then you're a fucking newfag.

Big exchanges will be picking up this coin for sure. And at the very least it will go 4 or 5x on Liqui. Like I said, stop giving away your tokens for pennies on Ethershit.

>Then you're a fucking newfag.

Ummm no.

Denying Polo being a trash exchange is just lewd. No support, scam bound to happen. But fuck that, that's not the topic.

Keepin eye on Kybernetics...hope it goes up.

Thank you Money Skeleton.

>Thank you Money Skeleton.

>no support
Goddammit, just admit you started trading crypto this summer or at the very earliest like March of this year.

Poloniex used to be fucking gatekeepers of legitimate coins. There's a reason people still give a shit when they list coins.

you know user what big exchanges like Polo and Bittrex want?
They want coin with big community and huge to the moon volume

Kyber closed their slack with 40k people before chinese ban
If you think exchanges don't want a coin with that big following you are kek user

Buying for 0.002500000 on etherdelta. Will buy anything you are willing to flip

Have you not seen my I was never on Polo so I can't speak about them but Bittrex didn't add a single coin since the 1st of August.

May. So what?

Guys, are they tradable?

So you weren't here when Bittrex was Liqui-tier and Polo was as big as Gdax, which is how it always has been until very, very recently when Veeky Forums started shilling Bittrex instead.

If you don't remember all the PnDs and trollbox spamming days on Poloniex then you aren't really qualified to talk about it and that's why you don't understand why coins always pump up to ridiculous highs whenever Polo adds a coin.

OK user gee, calm down.

We can talk about this when Polo lists Cyber...until then - you're just as guessing as I do.