CRYPTO IS NOTHING BUT VAPORWARE

There is nothing in here. Crypto, bitcoin, your bullshit, nobody cares about you and your organized scam crime.

Crypto isn't backed by anything. It is literally nothing but air.

Whoever supports crypto should be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/908089342605889536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

NOCOINER

You're wrong

NICE SALT NOCOINER WEEB FAGGOT

>implying that anything has intrinsic value

>implying gold or fiat is backed by something

So it still has more substance than the canadian dollar.

people drive value to things, I'm guessing you're still figuring out the real world lmfao

The real world values FIAT and GOLD.

Do so called coin investors really besmirch and discourage each-other in such a violent manner? Very discouraging!

Smoking is disgusting you degenerate faggot.

Then why is bitcoin at $3000? Obviously people value crypto as well retard.

Good goy

>obviously people value crypto

But at what level, and for how long? Not long ago I could buy your ass for a tulip bulb.

that was the 1600s, shit man, how old are you?

Old enough to know what's what

You think smoking is jewish propaganda? Are you absolutely retarded? My friend is a doctor, he dissected people who smoked all their life, all their lungs are pure black and deteriorated.

well i guess i would disagree. since you claimed to have lived 400 years ago, i dont think ill be taking your advice. no offense

How could you compare tulips to crypto? Tulips were only relevant within the Dutch. Were they being traded 24/7 and available for purchase world wide? Crypto is something the world has never seen before. People are legit using crypto in u developed countries where their currency has devalued to shit. Do you also honestly think tulips could be used to buy shit on overstock.com? Lmfao

>(((Doctor)))

Nice try mordechai

>My friend the (((Doktor)))

Astute observations my boy, mind telling me what Philip Morris (surgeon gengeral) thinks about cigarettes? Yeah, they're good for you dummy.

Yeah you are right, Tulips have actual value. Though they experienced a hyper bubble they will never go to ZERO like buttcoins will.

were you dropped on your head as a kid? I think you might be clinically retarded.

Just watch this and stick to your shitty fiat then.

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/908089342605889536

I understand the comparison between crypto and tulips, but blockchain technology and the other Innovations coming from from this is actually worth something. The idea of blockchain technology has some serious potential and a huge impact in the tech world, and because of that it should have value. I do think that cryptocurrency is in a bubble, and that most of this prices are derived through speculation, but I think the price will readjust, but as more adoption happens and the technology matures, the price will grow again.

USD has its intrinsics value in being the only legal tender in the largest economy in the world, the other fiat currencies are bound to their national economies by legislation too. Cryptos have no intrinsic value whatsoever, no army/police to enforce them, no working economy to back them.