Hey Veeky Forumstorians!

Hey Veeky Forumstorians!

I have to write an essay about African contributions to mankind for next week. I have found out some fascinating things from my hours of research but I need to know more about this topic. What are some good books and/ or websites about African scientists, philosophers and cultural achievements?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some nice bait you got there

Mali was interesting I guess.

Fuck, are you still on about this. I thought you got chased off.

There's the Congo Empire

fuck off

And Mali
And Ghana
And South Africa
And Ethiopia

And that's not even going into the cultural influence of Africans in America.

The Congo is definitely African.

Translation: Why has Africa never made any contributions of value?
Also nice digits

Africa had plenty of scientists. Here's a picture of a medicine man.

>They extend for some 160 km in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They cover 2,510 sq. miles (6,500 square kilometres) and were all dug by the Edo people. In all, they are four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin

Easy peasy, write about carthage and egypt

2m tall 40cm thick walls made of mud are absolutely not impressive no matter how long they are

Sure as hell more impressive than Hadrian's wall, which Britniggers never stop going on about

>building somthing out of the most sensible materials available to you makes it bad

severely retarded

>mud castle is less impressive that a stone wall
Couldn't they work stone?
Were they too primative?

I don't know user, -were- they too primative?

i've got a 2m tall 40cm thick thing for ya whitboi

Don't ask Veeky Forums
ask /pol/

Either go all in and write about West African slave wrangler states or literally plagiarize a paper on Egypt and call him racist if he calls you out.

This is bait, but your best hope would be to go Afrocentric in your thinking (although NOT your facts) and do a moral revaluation talking about the bravery of the Zulu warrior and how the production of artifacts is a Western way of measuring and what is called evil is just strength in Africa and the greatest Western minds have realised a return to Africa is the beginning after seeing Western civ as a big meme. Eg Rimbaud. Also talk about the Rhodesian military as incredible fighters, the resources in Africa's soil that make possible the world, humanity itself being from there, African blues and the concept of mystical coolness, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and its hope for salvation with the African diaspora through the figure of Ras Tafari (whomst'd father Rimbaud knew), the diversity Beta Israel brings to Israel, and insist that opposition to Israel is anti-black racism because they fear the East African warrior.
Talk about the stuffy lifelessness of universalist, tribeless Anglo-Odinist culture vs the organic specificity of African tribalism. Talk about how Northern Europeans because of their lack of outgroup distinction and their obsession with gaining power through the sacrifice of who they were are flattening and similarising the world and eating child hearts and massacres are resistance to this moral regime. Point out that chasing pygmies keeps them as a distinct people.

>he thinks the ruins that are still there 2000 years layer, is what it looked like when it was built

none of those places are african

>African scientists, philosophers and cultural achievements?

Thinly veiled thread

Sage