All you deluded people

Eeople here are so deluded.

What really justify the price of bitcoin? The idea? The infrastructure? Etc? Have you guys actually done a survey and check it out. Compare bitcoin with say Amazon AWS? I mean let's not take the "mining" cost into consideration. After all. Does mining add to the actual value?

I mean is bitcoin really a evolutionary concept? After all, for example. Someone say that bitcoin transaction is fast. But then, so is paypal, etc. People say that there is no centrality in bitcoin. But then 95% of bitcoin is being held by a few entities. So what gives.

Let's compare a bitcoin with say even your own laptop. Can you say that complexity wise , your bitcoin is actually more complex then say your laptop or even your phone?

It's just incredible that everything under the sun is being used to justify bitcoin. Showing how naive people really are.

I guess people really do not know that prices can be manipulated.

Putting money into something that is really not backed up by anything, do not have any income generating potential accept for capital gains,is just a more complex version to say gaming money, is pathetic. I mean if say bitcoin go to zero, how are you going to justify that you made a calculated judgement in the first place? I mean are you going to say that this coin is providing me with interest? Are you going to say that this coin is something tangible that I can use for my daily life. What is the physical manifestation of this. I mean come on even email which cost nothing has more utility then bitcoin.

Bitcoin is nothing then just electric ledgers being passed around with people assigning value to it after all. No different actually from say somekind of medium money whereby if say I happen to hold this money, I will be blessed from the gods. It's no different from fiat actually. But at least with fiat, the money is "based" on the economy of that nation.

Cannot help but write this because i am getting irritated by the comments here.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oi

> I mean let's not take the "mining" cost into consideration. After all. Does mining add to the actual value?
Yes.
> 95% of bitcoin is being held by a few entities
False.
> But at least with fiat, the money is "based" on the economy of that nation.
Lol

You don't understand what gives bitcoin its value. You should just stop posting until you do some more research.

Are you trolling? I think you're trolling.

Bitcoin is a currency and store of value. It is stateless, immutable, transparent and distributed.

No one "owns" bitcoin and if the economy gets bad the state can't just QE or print money to get out of it.

That is the value of Bitcoin. Some Jap can store the value of their wealth in a store that their government cannot devalue by printing money.

The bank can't just seize all your Bitcoin because someone told them to.

You can transact any sum of money any distance in a relatively short period of time for a relatively small fee.

Other people think it has value.

That's the real value of Bitcoin.

Eeople here are so deluded.
What really justify the price of the dollar? The paper? The government? Etc? Have you guys actually done a survey and check it out. Compare the dollar with say Amazon AWS? I mean let's not take the "printing" cost into consideration. After all. Does printing add to the actual value?
I mean is the dollar really a evolutionary concept? After all, for example. Someone say that the
paper is light. But then, so is toilet paper, etc. People say that there is no centrality in the dollar. But then 95% of dollars is being held by a few entities. So what gives.
Let's compare a dollar with say even your own laptop. Can you say that complexity wise , your dollar is actually more complex then say your laptop or even your phone?
It's just incredible that everything under the sun is being used to justify the dollar. Showing how naive people really are.

I guess people really do not know that prices can be manipulated.
Putting money into something that is really not backed up by anything, do not have any income generating potential accept for capital gains,is just a more complex version to say gaming money, is pathetic. I mean if say the dollar go to zero, how are you going to justify that you made a calculated judgement in the first place? I mean are you going to say that this coin is providing me with interest? Are you going to say that this paper is something tangible that I can use for my daily life. What is the physical manifestation of this. I mean come on even email which cost nothing has more utility then the dollar.
The dollar is nothing then just pieces of paper being passed around with people assigning value to it after all. No different actually from say somekind of medium money whereby if say I happen to hold this money, I will be blessed from the gods. It's no different from toilet paper actually. But at least with toilet paper, the paper is "used" on my hairy pajeet asshole.
Cannot help but write this because i am getting irritated by the comments here.

Bitcoin is literally backed by your mom's infested cunt.

Stay poor nocoiner

Eople here are so deluded.
I come from a poor country (usa) and put all my live savings in dollar. Now obama and trump kill my money tree and my dollar packages. I dont know what to do... i hope there is allah.. lifes not fair.

Bitcoin lost 30-40 % of it's value to the dollar in one week. It is not a very good store of value.

Ted Williams went 0 for 4 one game. He was not a very good hitter.

>gain 6000% in a year
>hurr durr it just lost 30%
yeah such a bad store of value

I'm sure he was a good hitter. But if he would be a worthless store of value if your savings depended on him hitting every game.

It's gone from 600 to 3500. That's about 500 %.

coindesk.com/price/

What's your point? Bitcoin appreciated 500% YoY and it's a bad store of value?

It's hard to argue that Bitcoin preserves wealth when most people who have ever bought bitcoins (those who bought at or near the top) have lost money on bitcoin.

I believe it's a hedge against bad monetary policy. If you believe BTC is the future of money, or that 1 BTC will one day have buying power equal to $500k, you're speculating on the failure of the current monetary system. It's the digital version of hoarding gold coins in a coffee can under the stairs.

And I can't say I disagree with that rationale. USD buys less every year, while most people's income stagnates. The authority that issues USD is dysfunctional, and has been printing money irresponsibly and accruing debt for decades. There are entitlement bombs set to go off in every developed country.

I know what gives bitcoin value: speculation. the only people really having use for it are drug dealers. nobody else.

so? the income also went up proportionally, or even exceeding those rates. this means nothing at all.. in real terms people earn more and live better than back then. moron

Bitcoin is a decentralized payments network. The value of a network, according to Metcalf's law, is n(n-1)/2.

Where n=the number of network participants. So as more people use the network, the value of the network increase by a factor of n/2.

Considering the same jews that own the federal reserve own all the fiat of the world ( minus north korea and syria, you know the two rogue country that need to be freedomed, pure coincidence goyim :DDDDD ), the collapse of the whole system is a given.
BTC is much better than the historical store of value, gold. Especially since asteroid mining is around the corner.

>asteroid mining soon
Some people actually believe this.

So you're arguing that most people have bought Bitcoin at the top now?

Bitcoin prices have only been at or above these levels for a month. One month out of 7 years.

Are you even listening to yourself? Thinking about the drivel you're spewing?

100% of people who bought and held bitcoins from 2009 - July of 2017 have seen appreciation. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO BOUGHT AND HELD BITCOIN PRIOR TO - ESSENTIALLY - LAST MONTH HAS MADE MONEY. That's stability and growth.

I mean, human genocide may be slow enough for human countries to still be around in fifty years.
But yeah the kikes sure are working overtime to subhumanise the whole planet, it's entirely possible for technological civilisaton to collapse before asteroid mining is online. I guess east asia is safish enough for this century though.

this is fabricated data and that website doesn't exist.

You watch too much Star Trek. Asteroid mining will never be a thing.

so true and thank you ..... for talking sense into this FUD rumour mongering people

They loose their money because they are greedy !! They day trade and sell quickly with this stuff you must sit on it and hold and enjoy the growth and reap the benefits later on ! this is the key to success with this one......

This is utter rubbish, you can now buy property with this in ~Dubai... it is you can use it for purchasing accessories in some shops and soon enough hotels be using it too!
please educate yourself before, spreading baseless nonesense

The Bankers have managed to print money and create a debt pile... for the future generations to pay... the Governments have used us tax payers as guarantors of their reckless policies to sponsor them for creation of more debt... this is not a sustainable system it needs to come to and end...
Hence crypto currency provides an alternative for now ....

Bitcoin is the idea that people can store, trade, and exchange value without the government putting its big jewish nose in their bussiness. Maybe it isn't the best cryptocoin but bitcoin is the first that started the revolution of digital currency. As we are moving towards a cashless society where every little transaction will be monitored by some government robot cryptocurrency is a NECESSITY.
Plus we are trying to ride it and make some money in the process

Thanks for correcting the record Pajeet. I'm sure the neets that populate this board will be buying real estate in Dubai any day now. Any day now ...