AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SOLD EVERYTHING AT $2950

ITS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN TO $2222

Serves you right for doubting bitcoin

Just wait until it hits 6k to buy back in, then you can sell at 3600 where it is now.

I DON'T GET IT
I DON'T
GET
IT
EVERYTHING WAS SO NEGATIVE
THE CRYPTO WORLD WAS ENDING FOR A WEEK
AND I HELD
AND I HELD
AND I HELD
THIS MORNING
AND I SOLD
I SOLD BECAUSE THE CHINESE EXCHANGES KEPT GETTING SHUT DOWN
IT SHOULD BE OVER
IT SHOULD ALL BE OVER
BUT NO
NOW BECAUSE I SACRIFICED MY HOLDINGS
NOW IT WILL RISE AGAIN LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES
I LOST SO MUCH MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

People arent actually selling during this shitstorm are they?, dont frequent Veeky Forums often due to the shilling, this is all just memeing isnt it?

Thats where I bought. Thanks man.

I just watch for the laughs. And i believe they are memeing, but after moderating a cryptocurrency slack im not sure anymore.

Someone is selling the absolute bottom.

I'm completely serious when I say I sold the bottom. I play it up on here but it is a mindfuck to see things go exactly the opposite of how you expected them to

F

Nailed it this time, bought another 5 eth at rock bottom.

Hands of mithril.

I only managed to snag the dip because i got paid today. Lucky as fuck.

thanks user kun everyone knows these are just larp meme stories but these are giving the base of Veeky Forums/biz/
your efforts are appreciated

are u paying respect?

It will.

Thanks for selling, it made the price go back up. We can all donate you some bitcoin for your sacrifice.

That's why I bought at 7am EST cuz I knew east coasters were waking up AND getting paid today. I bought at about 3034. Feels good man

>he sold at the bottom
you fucking idiots

I just bought bitcoins at 3700$

It's supposed to go up right?

You are really stupid selling now. China will open trading again and you made a reverse trade. Lol wow.... sell low and buy high

>implying this isn't a bull trap