OBSIDIAN

Is this an absolute shitcoin?

Yes. Don't tell the sperglings, though. They have a spergout when you tell them.

Nobody wants their CP sharing coin or platform.

It completely is. If you got in on the ICO, sell your bags IMMEDIATELY. They will be completely worthless, so don't worry about how low it goes... just sell.

Absolutely

What altcoin do I dump $$$ in?

Y'all being trolled. This will have a market cap as low as Stratus and as high as Monero. If you don't think there's a market for completely anonymous commjnication and file transfer, then you're not paying attention.

Duh. No one actually believes that this is a shitcoin. And if they are, their weakhands deserve to release their ticket to the moon.

Stop anti-fudding i need odn to be cheap when it hits market

team looks like a retards that cand distribute coins. Marketing and branding dont exist, their socialmedia are ghosttown
Dump it on ICO price right after it will be listed on exchanges

Lmao falling for this garbage, no one is going to use a messenger that has a 2 minute delay in sending messages

>There are no individuals in the world that need to send communication or data to another part without a government or LEO observing the activity.
Yes. Everyone observes the law of their lands 100% and has no desire to conceal activity. This product is clearly targeted at the Facebook crowd.

fucking shitcoin, this is even less viable than Dogecoin

I agree. TOTAL. SHIT. COIN. If you were in the ICO it is IMPERATIVE that you dump your bags for even ICO price. forget about profit. just get out without a loss and you'll be VERY smart.

Have the ICO coins been distributed yet?

>tfw only 2192 ODN
I NEED A FKIN NODE

I heard the devs don't have autism.

SELL SELL SELL

This fud in this thread is garbage

is this fucking shitcoin going to get on exchanges by the end of this year?

nope. the devs said we would be getting them the 12th. still nobody has gotten them.

pathetic.

Buy high sell low.

I went all in and missed the ARK moon for this because devs are so fucking slow. FUCK

lmao Yes. Yes it is.

These obsidicucks are gonna lose all their money when this shit hits exchanges. Does anyone actually think there's a good use case for something like this? There's a hundred anonymous messengers that are free, that don't require me to buy coins, and don't charge fees.

Should've bought IOC like I told you, but no, no one ever listens.

sell your ODN immediately and buy IOC with it, ODN virgins. become an IOC chad

Sell as soon as you can. This coin is worthless. Get out fast - forget about the price. Sell ASAP and try to recoup your losses.

There are plenty of anonymous messengers out there. These developers are just stupid, I dont know why they would make something like this. I wouldnt even bother looking at the whitepaper. Sell as soon as you can. Get what you can for it.

honestly even selling at half ICO price is smart at this point. anything to get your hands free of these shitty, worthless coins.

Why would you use this when facebook messenger exists with encryption settings?

Same privacy, larger userbase, and no fees.

I know right. Facebook has anonymous encrypted messages already and is free. LMAO

I honestly believe that ODN is a shitcoin that's overvalued even at its ICO price. I won't be buying any on ED or elswhere. Too much FUD in the marketplace (generally) to gamble on one-trick-pony shitcoins.

There are tons of encrypted messenger platforms that are completely free and available on the marketplace at current.

The dev's can't even keep a basic timeline or communicate about it.

To anyone holding ODN: good luck. I hope you can get out with your shirt on your back. You bought a fucking meme.

(Screenshot this and throw it in my face on the 2% chance I'm wrong. I don't think I am, but you should be ready just in case).

>I won't be buying any on ED
it's not an ether token, moron lol