Should Brits be called Anglos?

Should Brits be called Anglos?

English are Genetically 2/3rds Welsh - 1/3rd Germanic

The Roman Britons were the same as the Welsh.

they're rape babbies which is why they shitpost >m-muh y-DNA haplogroup not realizing they're self cucking themselves in the process because they're admitting their native women got raped a lot by dominant anglo saxon men.

>implying it has any significance

i thought it was common knowledge by now that most english are pre-anglo britons?
although i think in places like east anglia you find "purer" anglos.

It's all a load of bullshit started by the Glorious Revolution.

Does it matter? The English aren't proud of being English because they're related to the oh-so great Angles, but because of England's accomplishments, as well as the accomplishments of Britons as a whole.

What is all this? What does PC2 mean?

No him but every little points represent an invididual sample as for the distance it represent genetic variation i.e. genetic closeness

Who isn't a rapebaby according to you guys? Srs question

this

Should Europeans be called Europeans?
Europeans are genetically 2/3rd neolithic farmers and 1/3rd Steppe nigger.

Speak for yourself, i'm near 100% neolithic farmer

t. Sebastien Chabal

Should Brits be called people?

>Brits aren't Anglo-Saxon
Whoaaa, who would've guessed. Funny how research puts centuries of we-wuzzing to bed.

>implying
We haven't internalized.
I'm waiting for Europeans to finally realize they've been LARPing as Steppeniggers for a couple thousand years or so

If you believe that Anglos shouldn't be called Germanic because genetically they are largely Celtic, then:
Why not call Bavarians Celts?
Why not call Austrians Celto-Slavs?
Why not calls Czechs Germano-Celts?
Why not call Frenchmen Gauls?
Why not call Spaniards Celto-Iberians?
Why not call Northern Italians Celts?
Why not call Balkan Slavs Illyranians?
And so on.

>Why not calls Czechs Germano-Celts?
Celto-Slavs would be much more fitting.

True, but they're Slavic now so it wouldn't fit the point I'm trying to get across.

Explain more.

>Why not call Frenchmen Gauls?
Because French are an Union of Gaullish tribes

Have you never heard of the Salian Gauls aka Salii Gallicani ?

Most Euro's genetically have neolithic farmer ancestry than Steppe nigger ancestry who spoke different languages (probably related to Etruscan or Minoan)

*more

ackchyually it goes back even further, most brits are descended from communities that have been here since the neolithic, or the bronze age at the least

we wuz cavemans n sheeiit

BB genocided everyone.

Brits used to have balls. You're too passive now. Bend over for enrichment.

>Europeans are genetically 2/3rd neolithic farmers and 1/3rd Steppe nigger.
depends on the area. the baltics/scandinavia are majority hunter gatherer and steppe nigger

They get a pass.
Nobody else does, they're just like Turks.
Native populations LARPing as steppe niggers

germans and brits are a pretty even split of all 3 though. fact is that europe is a mix of 3 groups and the varience of these 3 tend to influence culture. southern europeans have more farmers, which explains why their cooking has more olive oil and tomatoes. northerners have more steppe which is why their cooking has more butter and milk

>"genetics"
>"haplotypes"

Why do you keep bringing these memes on a history board?
"Genetics" means nothing for history and populations. Especially in Europe.

C U L T U R E
faggots

>>Veeky Forums
>>/r/ddit

Pick one

>English are Genetically 2/3rds Welsh - 1/3rd Germanic

The English seem to be about in the middle between the Roman age samples and the anglo-saxon sample