Apply to be a dishwasher

>apply to be a dishwasher
>need 2 years experience
>apply to be a janitor
>need 2 years experience
>apply to be a bussboy
>need 2 years experience

What the fuck is this god damn economy? We're expected to wage slave and yet we can't get even the simplest entry level jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apply anyway

They hire anyone.

you ever heard of this thing called lying

They say this to stop loads of people applying

>say no experience required
>non serious people mostly druggies apply and quit after 1 week when they dont like it
>say 2y experience required even though its false
>receive 4 applications from desperate serious people who applied anyway because they really want to work
Welcome to HR.

ever heard of unpaid internships?
you do those while your in school or living with your parents

Not where in my state. I live near the fucking capital.

I'll lie harder.

Dude.

>unpaid internship washing dishes

um

Rather than striving to improve themselves and work their way up the ladder, you have 40 year old men working entry level jobs designed for teenagers and demanding that the government increase their minimum wage to $20/hour. It leaves no jobs for the actual 16 year olds these positions were meant for.

Just apply retard.

They hire anyone. Anyone. The "interview" is literally a test to see if you're not mentally ill

Don't listen to this guy. Unpaid internships are worthless.

They should be illegal to begin with.

[kneepads meme]
[insecure 20-somethings talking about their degree]
[insecure NEETs talking about how you don't need a degree]
[guy talking about how you should never apply and it's hopeless and trying to shift the discussion toward exit bags and painless suicide methods]
[boomer-tier faggot telling everyone to just look him in the eye and shake his hand]
[subsequent discussion of nepotism]
[that guy who always comes here and talks about how he's a software dev, 70k starting, no degree]
[that guy who debates the guy above because he's a tiny dicked CS grad who had to work extremely hard and blow like 50k for his shitty degree just to get a job making the same as the above guy]
[guy with math degree 300k starting]
[that guy with a trust fund]
[guy posting about dubs with an anime pic who is currently in college and not insecure because he has a real major and is interning or has something lined up or rich parents or whatever else]
["lol who cares just invest in "]
["this, but bitcoin instead. shitcoins are dead"]
etc.

Or to see if you don't give off serial killer vibes.

OP I am being 100% sincere and speaking only from experience.

You don't need experience for dishwashing. Walk in to every restaurant in your area and ask, you'll get hired. I've held like 20 different job titles over the past ten years because I am a serial wagecuck. Just fucking talk to the people like human beings. You aren't going to get anywhere if you don't talk to people.

>guy posting about dubs with an anime pic who is currently in college and not insecure because he has a real major and is interning

dubs please?

Eh, that part can be waived depending on how much they need someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Same happened to me. What state or country you in?

lel

>Need experience
I don't think so. I got a job where they wanted 2 years of experience and It was my first job.

kek

>you apply online

Ok, could someone please explain to me how someone posting here is looking for a job as a fucking DISHWASHER?

If you are posting on Veeky Forums you clearly know SOMETHING about computers. Figure out how to get an entry-level IT job (fixing printers, rebooting people's computers, installing operating systems). At the very least go get a job doing data entry.

How the fuck are you this retarded?

Where do you guys live? 1989 New York? Went to a "job fair" for yet another pizza restaurant and some hairy fuck took one look at my resume and said "yeeah you're not the right fit." All I could think about was reaching across the table and strangling him until he turned blue. I spent 6 months at a fucking woodworking shop doing heavy manual labor, working with machines and several more months working as a food/prep dishwasher for a couple other small businesses. I'm not going to just stop applying, but holy fuck.

Retards need to stop expecting to just get a job when they have literally nothing to offer. All you have to do is learn some basic skill and all of a sudden you're 1 in 100 instead of 1 in 100,000.
6 months is enough to learn the basics of welding or sign language or driving a forklift or MS excel or whatever. If you can't even put in that effort, of course nobody wants to hire you

>you don't even have 2 years of experience washing dishes for your parents

>you don't even have 2 years of experience cleaning up your house/cleaning your bathrooms

>you never set up the dinner table or cleaned up afterwards

Shit parenting I guess

How did you even get into such a bad position? Genuinely curious. Did you have a drug addiction or something?

I don't expect everyone to be >300k starting math degree, but this is really low level here.

Did you mean: Indentured Servitude

You dont need to be rejected for slave jobs you need a high power rile and a group of young men who have also been cut off from life by niggers jews and feminists and GET TO KILLING. go to the high rise bank and follow rich jews. KILL THEM with your squad. REPEAT> GO TO WEALTHY MANSIONS AND KILL ALL ADULTS AND TEENS OF ADULT SPECS. HUNT JEWS USE SQUADS TO TAKE OUT KIDNAPPERS WITH FLASHING LIGHTS

Are you ugly?

For years I was a heavy drinker, heavy smoker, general wastrel. Had some cushy jobs but spent it all at the bars in the city chasing skirts being a general dumbass. I never saved. Was suicidal almost every day. Abyssal self-esteem, really bad temper. Eventually I quit all my bad habits, took up weight lifting, and moved out for a year. Got a new perspective on life. But my past caught up to me, and my resume is largely shit. Been unemployed for the past five months now, teaching myself residential maintenance work. I had a course signed up at a local community college but the instructor didn't show up or some bullshit. I planned on hitting the ground running, moving up the ladder to property manager in under 2 years. It was cancelled.

Alternatively, get those men together and start your own business?

>headhunters don't leave you alo e
>make outrageous salary requests
>they still try to make you go to an interview

At least I'm relevant

Big data, do you even handle it?

>parents have no money to pay for education
>go straight to working minimum wage job out of highschool
>10 years later working a different, very slightly above minimum wage job

seems like everyone I know is on this path desu I don't understand how people afford a house or a car in our society

Those are loser jobs. The only people who do that for more than a few months during their college summers are losers! They only want losers because they won't leave after a fews months. If you do a loser job for 2 years, then you will be doing loser jobs in 2 more years. It's to filter out the go-getters and upwardly mobile who only do loser jobs to fill in the gaps, not to base their life on.

What degree?

tfw I wanted to get a job as soon as I turned 12
:...(
Nearly 30 now...still no luck.

How do uglyfag get hired?

>tfw never realized I was the l33t h4x0r all along
Thanks Veeky Forums!

No.

>work at call center that pays $16.52/hr at a school
>know I lucked the fuck out and am making more than my peers (besides the ones with real jobs)
>tfw this job trains me for nothing but everything else pays $15 or less

I am stuck in this dead end job with a 3% yearly raise. It's not horrible, currently on my phone cause the internet is out so we have fuck all to do.

Whatever you do OP don't get kicked out of college. I want to die and have no future unless crypto really takes off. Somehow making more than a weeks pay in minutes off of meme Monopoly money.

They don't. If you're also USA, then you should learn the secret to living in this country: Go into as much fucking debt as you want! 20trillion, now...

I spaghetti'd at the job fairs and didn't get any offers.

that's what happens when you flood the labor markets with illegal immigrants

Veeky Forums in a few lines, congrats m8

Bsci CS, Msci molbio, PhD CS

I live in Ontario Canada.

I was a NEET for a year, no degree. Applied to 15 jobs - 6 interviews 5 job offers for wagie jobs

>apply to be a street cleaner
>rejected
>apply to be a food packer
>rejected
>apply to be a janitor in pastry factory
>no response
>apply to be a warehouse worker
>got let go after a month
>apply to be a software developer
>got hired

don't ever let the requirements stop you from applying to a job you think you'd be good at.

in the uk you need experience and qualifications/ a degree to do data entry

Seriously?

Well I've been doing dishes since I could walk.

I puts the soap on
I lather that shit real good
Wipe the dish down
Rinse the dish
Put the dish on a towel or wipe it down to dry

If you can't explain your past experiences washing dishes, God help you.

Yes. I'm literally stuck wagecucking in a hotel, of which i have to go to now... I seriously want to fucking die

this is not true. you have to beg a family friend to hook you up. thats literally the only way. if you arent somebodys son youre fucked

kek, best post

That's why I hate this world. Full of lyers and scumbags and lying thieving scum. Every employer in the world exists to rip off their employees and their customers. Fucking scumbag world.

This

Retarded lmao

Minimum wage should be eliminated and it should be legal to pay employers to get a job. Same logic as paying to go to school. Historically, apprenticeships were unpaid.

Dude, I was unemployed for FOUR FUCKING MONTHS living off my crypto savings and what money from my school loans I had left before I got a job.

I know your fucking pain man. And I was a 4.0 student with a master's degree.

Just keep applying and don't be afraid to work at a McDonald's or something until something better comes round.

My advice;
>get job at walmart
>save some money up
>transfer stores to a different state/city with a more thriving economy
>move there
>find an actual good job

I genuinely dont know what you guys are doing to not be able to get a job.

Wow... this is actually really accurate kek.

Sounds like I need to have a discussion with management as to why he isn't hiring someone with a phd in dish washing or just buying a robot dish washer. He needs to get those margins up so we can do a dividend recap. I needa new Porsche

>unpaid internships
Which jewish nosed man came up with this idea? Willing slavery?

And a new condo by the French Riviera to support a mistress

what the hell are you in?
looks like an airplane toilet

that's business class at the minimum

Bingo, this is business

the minimum wage has eliminated entry level jobs

>2 years of experience for a janitor
fucking lmao. That's like half a college degree. For fuck's sake there's no way in hell cleaning is THAT hard.

I have a STEM degree from an ivy league school. If I want to be a goddamn janitor I find it hard to believe I wouldn't be able to handle the job.

gotta do what you gotta do, I'm against it but fuck you can't even be NEET for a couple years and get a job because muh employment gaps look bad

seriously dumbass?

oh I forgot I'm on biz, where its just a bunch of poorfags larping that they got rich on shitcoins.

Lol thank you minimum wage

>you do those while your in school or living with your parents
Implying I wasn't living on the fucking street by 14

Fuck yourself silver spooner. I'm coming for everything you've got and you better believe I'm hungry

>graduate from college with CS degree with no prior job or internship experience whatsoever
>/g/ and cryptofags on Veeky Forums meme that I'll never get hired
>apply to first junior dev position I see
>called in for interview a day later
>get job offer later that day
>mfw I don't have to day trade crypto or spend the rest of my life as a bitter NEET

well thats your choice cause then you wont get hurt and you can sit in your cubicle and go home to temperature controlled taxation. But really its time to wipe out the jews, long past the time. time to leave dead jews and government freaks in ditches dead is now

On a serious note - give them a friends phone number - ask em to screen their calls for a week.

Say you worked at a farm, scrapyard, something that wouldnt be necessary to check for a 10-99, but shows backbone.

litreally just lie, they won't check that shit anyways

>Implying I wasn't living on the fucking street by 14
>Implying

itt: Retards fighting over who had it harder.

Who gives a fuck, grow up and GET IT.

delet

>be game dev
>copy paste code
>easily 30k a month, perhaps more if effort is made
suck it loosers

kek, could be serious

is it worth it? looks just as cramped as coach
I never fly tho

You think now the demand is low? Wait till AI and robots will replace all the automatable repetitive task jobs.

Have something called a "skill" that is useful or entertaining.

You can lay all the way down and sleep, which is kinda important if you are meeting a CEO/investor the next day. A few glasses of wine to knock you down as well

Im sick of this culture of lying, and jewry, i want a damn civil war.

And you can't even afford tight fitting socks...
Not even warren buffet is that cheap

I walked my way into a job paying 100k a year. No education. Clearly you live in the wrong area. Move somewhere else. Live in your car. Follow the work. Quit being a cuck

Look at those shoes on the other guy, heh

THIS.

Chicken tendies, crypto trading. The NEET life.

details?

Fuck that... who the fuck would participate in a system that has been set up in such a way that you are forced to do unpaid work, with the treath of joblessness if you dont later on. Only a cuck would submit to that.

I'd rather drain that system by being an unemployed social security neet, trading crypto's.

Being so envious of someone that you make fun of their socks

How's that job at Target?

I moved to northern Canada and took a camp job. Seriously look for jobs. Be prepared to move for your job. A different be prepared for it to suck. I did this until I saved up enough to the point where work isn't that important anymore.

>I moved to northern Canada and took a camp job.
What do you do exactly? And why would they ever hire some random NEET with no experience and no degree?