WTC (new NEO) aka Lambo coin

His name was Charlie Walton!

Other urls found in this thread:

mondaq.com/hongkong/x/628592/fin tech/HONG KONG SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION STATEMENT ON INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS
uk.businessinsider.com/ico-hong-kong-say-crypto-fundraises-are-securities-2017-9?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chink govt exerting pressure on hong kong govt to have same restrictions placed on them as mainlaind exchanges.

Get out while you can waltonfags.

Everyone already has their wtc right? You should probably get a few isis tangle coins while they're on sale

reliable source ?

it would have crashed already

I'm making so much BTC with WTC. Praise the non-scummy Chinese.

The only thing we need is binance confirming they won't ask a delist (they didn't for the moment, confirmed by their english representative).

How dead is NEO?

mondaq.com/hongkong/x/628592/fin tech/HONG KONG SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION STATEMENT ON INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS

uk.businessinsider.com/ico-hong-kong-say-crypto-fundraises-are-securities-2017-9?IR=T

Banhammer is coming. For all intents and purposes, China controls HK. Don't be naive and think otherwise.

They are right you know, walton is also based in mainland china. They will be told to stop operating

that has nothing to the with WTC you dumb fuck lol

Sure it doesn't you little bagholder, you.

I love Walton but pro tip, there are some other coins that are great for short term profit now after the dip. Id advice too cash out WTC and place your money there and cash back to WTC later on cause I dont see WTC growing that much since it didnt drop too much during the last two days. Just a tip

yes I am bagholder and future yacht owner with multiple lambo, gtfo with that last century toyota

i love walton too but if youve seen the staff intro vid, these fucking chinks cant even speak proper english

neo has da hongfei who has a pretty good handle on english and doesnt sound like a super fob

lmao I love how theyre calling WTC holders bagholders. These retards will be homeless soon

dude try and speak korean and see if you are so fucking skilled, it goes both ways.

Sold my 10k WTC at $1.90 and bought Qtum at $8.20 - I'm hoping QTUm rises faster than WTC in the short-term so I can rebuy in. I think the gamble was worth it tho

Same, put my entire stack in QTUM, NAV, SYS. Great growing potential in the coming 1/2 weeks. Might cash out tho and go back to WTC if I can manage to predict the market. Best of luck to you user!