FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHY DID MY WEAK HANDS SELL AT 4100 AND BUY BACK AT 3350?
IF I HAD JUST LISTENED TO THE HODLERS I COULD HAVE 15% LESS MONEY NOW!
ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

Lmao pure luck or larp. As if you knew this massive dip was coming.

But we all knew? Wtf did you not sell above 4k or something?

we didnt stfu and hodl

You're literally retarded if you didn't see this dip coming

Not what I meant at all. No one knew when exactly the dip was coming or how low it'd go. Could have went up to 4.8-5K and dropped to 4-4.1K. Stop pretending you have 20:20 investor vision. If you did you wouldn't be on this shill board.

>As if you knew this massive dip was coming.
yeah it's not like dropping for an entire week would make you think it might keep dropping at least another day or two
>pure luck
is this how hoddlers cope with being brainlets?

WTF I BOUGHT AT 4100 AND SOLD AT 3350
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No one knew when exactly the dip was coming or how low it'd go
see you don't need to know anything "exactly" retard

Because you're an idiot and you listened to the chinks and the jews. Lesson learned, right? Next time you'll hold. We're all gonna make it user.

Lol wait, I read OP wrong. I'm the idiot. Oh.

>hoddlers literally to dumb to read

Remember that you pay 30% capital gains tax on your profits if you sold anything before a year is up.

Prime example of a grade A idiot
Buy now while it's up and you'll have the opportunity to sell in a couple of days when it hits rock bottom again

>"HUR DUR UR STOOPID, I KNEW THE EXACT TOP AND THE EXACT BOTTOM STOOPID HODLERS!!!"
You're being purposefully obtuse and arguing on semantics to seem intelligent. It's not my fault you can't read.

>he thinks everyone lives in USA with their shitty commie laws
lol

Long-term hodlers always win

>I KNEW THE EXACT TOP AND THE EXACT BOTTOM
>top was 5000
>i sold at 4100 an entire week later
>current bottom was 2950
>i bought at 3350
see again retard

>hoddler trying to cope
guess what, if I long-term hold from now on I'm still 15% (probably more) ahead of you

You call me a retard while making incredibly broad statements. Yes, it was dropping for days, like it always does. This doesn't mean you can forecast a crash and rule out an uptrend. Fucking tit.

I think that trumps tax plan will ease this burden

>like it always does
not 20% retard
>forecast a crash
I didn't retard, I sold straight in the middle of it when it started dropping even faster. That's just a reaction, not a forecast
YOU on the other hand have extreme faith in your forecast that bitcoin will continue to rise forever.

>yeah it's not like dropping for an entire week would make you think it might keep dropping at least another day or two

tell that to all the suicial faggots who sold today at 3k

I mean statistically speaking,it doesn't make sense to sell into a strong uptrend. You make more money if you just hodl. You only want to swing trade in a sideways market IMO, like BTC/ETH

What if it doesn't though? It's high risk, low reward. You're betting against the major trend so the deck is stacked against you. For every dip you catch, you miss a moon and you're also paying a sizable amount for the privilege of trading.

first of all we don't know if it's back below 3000 in another 10 hours, secondly, you can just buy back in, instead of getting suicidal. Sure, maybe you lose 10% moon, but that's better than hoddlers who were down 40%

>strong uptrend
whether it's an up or downtrend depends completely on how often you buy/sell dummy.
>You make more money if you just hodl
because you can predict future with 100% certainty?
>What if it doesn't though?
see top
>It's high risk, low reward
>trying to avoid the biggest swings is higher risk than going all in YOLO and having blind faith in the future
retard
>the major trend
see above
>For every dip you catch, you miss a moon
I sold at 4100 and the price is not even close to that again retard, even with the "moon"