Post em, rate em

post em, rate em

Tell me I'm gonna make it

Anons, im scared. Will i make it with the asian triad?

Or buy some ark and dions, bro?

OP you aren't gonna make it. Sorry.

You're gonna be rich user. Just leave tether bros and buy walton

talk to me in 3 years when privacy coins are bigger than bitcoin and cloak is worth 5k and verge is 2 dollars

Also wait wtf you just samefagged you fucking weirdo

Started with 3k i deleted blockfolio when i went down to 1.5k i couldnt handle watching my money burn i reinstalled it a few minutes ago and i will delete it later i smell weekend dip BUT I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING

Forgot the screencap

Why verge nigga?

That dogeshit 2.0 ain't going anywhere

Hold me and tell me it's gonna be okay...

Newfag here. What app?

Blockfolio. It'll change your life

Bitfolio Pro

All in on TRX.

The meme portfolio nice

Where my fellow Dolphins at

boomer spotted

>-$.42
Wew, don't spend those gains all in one place.

How and where do I get TNT? I'm so confused by this one

I'm really enjoying cointracking app. Have you tried it? I switched from Blockfolio to it.

HitBTC or Liqui

Meh, im happy with block. I'll check it out rn

So the website is cointracking.info and it links to the app. Works well because I got sick of inputting shit on my phone. Linked to the website is much nicer.

Damn son. I want WTC to succeed. I bailed out because of exchange woes. Lost to that once before and didn't want a repeat. Good luck!

Thanks user

cringe

Be honest with me anons, am I going to make it?

yes and no

leave twitter

>SNT
ur not worthy to hold any amount of BTC

Until you realize it's crap for keep track of transactions and only good for showing off your portfolio and keep track of current stats.

Then you gotta move to spreadsheets.

Sup fags

I was naive.

I fucking never hold a spreadsheet, how hard is it to just remember what coins you have. Sometimes you might forget what u have though, but then it's always a nice suprise to open up an exchange you didn't use for a while to see you have an entire BTC worth of some altcoin.

I THINK IM GONNA MAKE IT

What if you need exact numbers? You should need it if you have any self-discipline at all. Do you not care about your investments? Probably not if you're filthy rich anyway.

Not to mention for any potential taxes too.

Roast me

I'm trying to take crypto not too seriously. It's a fun ride and I don't know how long it's gonna go. But the more "serious" investors I see, the more they lose money because crypto doesn't make sense to serious people.

For hyped up plebs like me who do retarded shit anyways, we make and break a lot of money.

R8 me m8

OP is a good example of what not to buy.

You're gonna make it, just wait a few weeks lads.

Too diversified with such little money.

idk why you're holding ETH or BTC with such little amounts, but it's fine.

Fucking terrible.

Minister You Satoshi.

>Verge
A doge coin fork over tor, retard

>MCO
A scam that fooled idiots using visa trademark, now any mention of visa is gone

My BTC is in BMC

>op literally bought 100k

Fuck CAT

Solid coin that will make you great ROI but never go all in into a single coin.

Will I make it boiz?

I've made yuge gains on USDT

why the fuck didn't you buy?

sold all BTC at 4650
sold all LTC 81
was retarded and didn't sell ETH before it crashed

On standby:
8k odn,
6k link

Shopping list:
2k odn,
10k link,
10k ardr,
15 xmr

Pls r8

>everyone in the thread except the no coiner is poor

FUCKING POORFAGS GET OUT REEEEE

I respect your courage. What is the first crypto? Is it spot rate against ETH?

Courage? Oh no you're scaring me..

Imo you don't do wrong with Ether. I think E will replace BTC and become a new gold. I expect 10k within 2 years.

That's how i feel. If course my eth is going to get spent on chainlink, so..

Waiting till 200 sats to sell my XVG, then pick up 2k more ARDR, store the rest in BTC. Will sell my BAT when it moons. Would love some input

I have hands of iron but I like to diversify. I'm like a fat kid in a candy story, there's too much tasty to go around. Some of my positions like OMG/IOC/NXS I'm just trading on dips, I'm not going to buy any more because the price is mature. So I buy low market cap coins and ICOs whenever I deposit more fiat.

I can't make a screenshot ATM. My bags are (sorted by size from biggest to smallest)

>MSP
>SC
>STORJ
>GUP
>BTS
>LBC
>BAT
>ARK

what.
the.
fuck.