Not sure why you fuckers are happy

get rekt in a few hours, buy sell low

Your chart is actually indicating we will be back on the downtrend line at around 3900. That's my exit point

>tfw sold slightly too low and about to have to buy slightly too high

I hope you're right OP

Lol 10K in 6 months? Oh noooo I'm going to make only 325% profit!

whats the entry point ? $1912 ?

Let me tell as an expert in day trading. The panic is over, whales, hedge funds, sharks, black swans, IB will soon or later try to attack the market and have more its normal day on Wall Street. Thing is that you cant do shit without everyone looking so the only way to get money back from the market is to create a certain momentum you can benefit on. They only spark an issue, a scandal, a situation, a small tendency, demand or supple... but then the market reacts like steeps. Forget about ROE, MarketCap. Crypto are a pyramid scheme mostly, sure it has a nice commodity and currency characteristics but it instead of relying on an intuition relies on the fucking same market or community.-

Which is a multiplier when panic or optimism occurs. The Chinese never had a important share of BTC holding, it was you and mostly Americans the ones to start selling their coins like no tomorrow. Like I said before, the panic... is over. May God bless the ones who benefit from it. Smart people are born to feed from retards.

This guy gets it.

wave 1 can't be longer than wave 3 so your prediction is based on incorrect calculations.

Right. It's controlled by a handful of power players. Maybe some of us chumps ride their coat tails, maybe the others get devoured. Either way, know that this shit is manipulated to hell and back. And it does have many of the qualities of a pyramid scheme - the value is only driven up by new money. When new money stops flowing in, the best you can hope for is stagnation.

>self-proclaimed expert
>resorts to generalizing "whales"
>"whales do this and want that"

Youre not a day trader....Day traders dont give a fuck about sentiment. Price action and volume is all that matters. The only people I meet that try to explain what "whales" want are idiot shills who are trying to justify whatever positions they have open and why everyone else is wrong.

He is correct in that whales or "smart money," in old terms, are the only forces in the market that have enough capital to create trends, and they decide where the price goes. It's just a fact. The best you can do is anticipate their moves and swim in their wake.

>chinese never had a important share of BTC holding

You don't understand.

Chinese miners comprise about 70 percent of the world's bitcoin & altcoins (except PoS coins)!
They control the entire system and can take it down if they want to, they can't even take cryptocurrency as payment any more...and there would be no consequences of them collapsing the entire cryptosphere.The chinese government would just pat them on the back.

I don't think most of you know what's coming.
The war begins on the computer.
Not in NK launching a missle.

facepalmed.

also the chinks have until 30th, so i wouldnt fucking party up the day it reaches 3k and goes back up

"whales" in the real world are what we call market makers. They are known to manipulate stocks hard, for example by pushing prices down just below or above hard stop losses, only to revert it back just below or above the stop loss, taking all the little fish' moneyz.

explain further user.

Uh I guess I'll get out if a lower high forms, but for now the uptrend seems ok.

he's saying that if China is regulating their peoples currencies but the West doesn't, China is in the position to kill the Westeners money

But that doesn't make sense. Mining isn't a real job. If the chinks stop mining, it becomes profitable for everyone else to mine. The rate of transaction processing remains the same and fees probably stay the same. Miners don't have the power to damage the network unless they just decide to be assholes and do a 51% attack. Also, I don't know if they even hodl the btc they make, so they might not even be able to crash the market price by dumping their bags.

From my limited understanding this. How can they "kill" westerner money?

If they stop mining, other's will start, since mining is just a function of electricity/kwh i assume.

Also i personally recently visited China, and it seems that rich Chinese would have no issue leaving the country to continue to sell BTC to westerners.

Even if Chinese Exchanges get closed, i don't immediately see why it would incentivize a large Chinese miner to stop mining, and simply sell on non-chinese exchanges. Its not as if that is impossible.

The real question IMO is how other governments around the world respond. If other Major countries also start banning crypto exchanges, then i can imagine how its increase in value becomes problematic. Especially considering the user who posted a few days ago saying regulations are being spawned from Capitol Hill.

>The real question IMO is how other governments around the world respond.
This is a good question that most people here seem to consciously ignore. If crypto becomes a real problem to the banks OR if they won't find a way to benefit themselves through it, they will shut it down in an instant. Talking about US, EU and the rest who currently give "freedom" to use it.

I would say it is becoming a problem. The fact that the absolutely corrupt CCP doesn't like it isn't surprising. But the powers that be in Europe and the US, could join in on the bandwagon and claim bitcoin is a threat based on "terrorism, crime, money laundering etc" Whilst, in reality it threatens the current banking powers that are.

If they seize this opportunity to limit the amount of transactions, and buy up and extract the blockchain system, it would be dire indeed.

>but muh mining

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

wrong

>comparing EU and US to fucking communist death penalty shithole China who is supporting North Korean Nuclear Holocaust

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

> "oh look, if i obfuscate by graph by running it through my printer a few times and overlay it with me playing audiosurf i can pretend bitcoin is going up in value!"

>buy sell low
so break even? I mean it's not really profit but it's better than losing anything.

>using TA in this market based on rumors, news, and pure emotion and FOMO

You're like the people that thought Trump was gonna lose because your statistical analysis told you say, and ignored the actual conditions that were around you. Look at the market. We have closure now with China and volume is rapidly increasing. You'd have to be clinically retarded to sell now.

who knows what fud the (((news))) will give now

>death penalty shithole
um.. thats the us user. No other fucking country thats not 3rd world hell has death panilty. you guys do.

The news will say Bitcoin rebounded tremendously. China shut down its exchanges already, the FUD is over. Unless China does some more crazy shit, like ban bitcoin or something, then we're good. I am optimistic now. October will be a good month.

theres no way to be sure
they could pull any kind of announcement