Are Ashkenazi Jews really just "white european converts"

or khazar converts like many people say, or are they descended from the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_IV_the_Khazar)
youtube.com/watch?v=curCON3pk-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Israil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Ephraim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Israel_(Ghana)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria_and_Germany_in_Anglo-Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin#Bani_Israel_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claim_of_the_biblical_descent_of_the_Bagrationi_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelite_Church_of_God_in_Jesus_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course you ignorant fuck, jews have preserved their racial lineage for over 2000 thousand years while every one else in the levant is merely swarthier from arab rape

middle eastern with some european genetics, einstein is a pretty obvious example of ashkenazi middle eastern genetics (appearance wise)

Judaism doesn't really do the whole conversion thing, at least they didn't, not in the same way Christians or Muslims did.
There's certainly European admixture in the Ashekenazi population, but they're still descended from Jews of the Middle East, and their over saturation of inbreeding based illness is testament to that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People

He doesnt look ME at all
Askhenazis do not have semitic blood
Fucking idiot, go look the khazar kingdom, they went through many religion and one of them was judaism

You brainler fuck

I really hate people like you that spout that askhenazis are semitic when in reality they arent

Boring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

so you didnt read anything, khazar was a turkic tribe, they had a kingdom and it went through many religions, it could be that some germanics. slavic, etc converted to judaism and went to western europe when the kingdom collapsed

>Fucking idiot, go look the khazar kingdom,
So we should go look at this ancient kingdom that little is known about, and just ignore the genetic studies that show Ashkenazi have significant ME blood?

jews are convinced their three different ethnic groups all share semitic blood based on imaginary studies. whatever drops of blood they share is nothing compared to the semitic blood of people actually from the middle east

It was a major great power, in a three way tie with the other two great powers: Byzantines and Abbasids.

Jews, Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Kurdish, are more closely related to each other than to their non-Jew neighbor populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
As for your Khazars, one errant outlier does not destroy a trend. In general, Jews do not experience mass conversions, and are, ultimately, descended from a seed population of displaced Israelites disseminated across greater Eurasia by the Romans.

Khazar Turks incorporated Germanics and Slavs, probably, yes. The entire empire converted to Judaism. It was the state religion and this would habe involved millions. The only major Jewish empire in world history.

Suddenly millions of Jews show up in the former Khazar domain. I wonder where they came from?

Jews today want to continue larping as Hebrews because of muh birthright to Israel.

These studies are basically measuring coherence within in-groups, not genetic origins.

What you practice as “Orthodox judaism” is only a 1-2 centuries old, and not an accurate description of historical judaism.

rabbianic judaism was conversion focused, you know nothing and just apply modern extrapolation to completely different eras

Yeah, because obviously every single person in an unstable empire with hands-off administration and no centralized bureaucracy converted to Judaism overnight, right? There's so much genetic evidence for this as well.

Khazars (Hazar => Caspar, Caspian Sea btw, aka Khazar Sea).

Were Tengri, then Jewish.

They were tolerant and allowed Muslims, Christians, and Tengrists to live among them.

Large scale Judaic conversion is attested, however. Turks (incl. Germanics and Slavs incorporated into Turkish clans and tribes) converted enmass to Judaism.

>He doesnt look ME at all

no he does, alot, its just that the famous black and white photos you see so much make him look more typical white european. Keep in mind that jews wouldn't have originally looked like your typical palestinian of today, stereotypical arab, or even typical levant arab, they would have looked more like southern europeans. Even today in the levant, its quite a sizeable minority of people who look southern european, or even as white as western, eastern or central europeans. It most common in those groups that did not convert to islam, and stay isolated from outside population.

Ashkenazi do have semitic blood, its a matter of fact actually because genetic studies shows this

They did have advanced administration and bureacracy.

See Bulgars converting enmass to Orthodox Christianity from Tengrism,

Or Hungarians converting enmass to Orthodox Christianity from Tengrism.

Or Rusyn Varangians converting enmass from Norse-Slavic polytheism to Orthodox Christianity.

Khazars were also not unstable. They were powerful and influential for a long period. They married off princeses to Byzantine Emperors ( see Empress Tzizek, aka Empress Çicek), managed mass trade along the Silk Road, established and built major cities, and engaged in succesful multiple front wars.

There are several Byzantine Empress Consorts from the Khazars, Tzizak, Theodora, and also Leo IV the Khazar (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_IV_the_Khazar)

He looks like a Turk.

Sephardic iq is low. Mizrahic iq is low. Nomadic turkish iq is high. Ashkenaz iq is high.

You can accept that everyone else from the levant is mixed levant/arab
Can you then accept that ashkenazi jews are mixed levant/european?

>I really hate people like you that spout that askhenazis are semitic when in reality they arent
Your language betrays your motivation. And it isn't an intellectual or objective one.

>Nomadic turkish iq is high

Hahahahaha

See Mongolia and Tatars in Russia.

>Suddenly millions of Jews show up in the former Khazar domain. I wonder where they came from?
Jews in Russia and Poland came from Germany. As far as I know, there never was a significant jewish population in Southern Russia where khazars lived.

What do you mean?

T. Shaquan, member of the lost tribe

The more I look at it Semites looks the most Neanderthal out of all the eurasians

No. The Khazar meme has been debunked time and time again.

Khazars lived in Ukraine + Belarus + Southern Russia, but their civ. collapsed somewhat mysteriously => refugees moved westwards into poland, PALE Settlement, literally.

The idea that Jews in Eastern Europe came from Germany is bullshit.

Source?

It says the the khazars were just turk tribes that raped the indon Europeans on their original homeland in the Caucasian mountains.

So lets say its true will Russia give up that khazar land and isn't it full of Muslim rebels as well?

T. Brainlet

what does "look middle eastern" mean to you? the middle east is a diverse place, im sorry dark skinned arabs have ruined your view of the middle east.

Not just Askhenazim, Sephardim, and Ethiopian jews too

The only Jews with Semitic blood are the Mizrahis, and even them don't have Hebrew blood

Only the Samaritans are Hebrews, the rest are just a bunch of LARPERS

youtube.com/watch?v=curCON3pk-c

more evidence that Ashkenazi's are khazars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
>Genetically, modern Samaritan populations are found to have "much greater affinity" genetically to Jews than to neighbouring Palestinian Arabs.[18] This suggests that the Samaritans remained a genetically isolated population.[18]
You just admitted that Jews were Israelites by mentioning the Samaritans you dumbass.

No. Ashkenazi Jews are semitic. Only WE WUZZERS deny this. There are many:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Israil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Ephraim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Israel_(Ghana)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria_and_Germany_in_Anglo-Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin#Bani_Israel_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claim_of_the_biblical_descent_of_the_Bagrationi_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelite_Church_of_God_in_Jesus_Christ

I mean you have no right to call other people brainlets when you aren't motivated by objectivity but some juvenile kind of contrarianism fueled by rare memes. I can tell this because you're talking like an overzealous convert.
The idea that German Jews have blood that comes from *somewhere else* is not new or exclusive.

lol
Looks like we got'eem.

I don't concern myself with the taxonomy of parasites.

turks are a levant population and north west semites may have origins in anatolia

I think he means the purer ashkenazi or the ashkenazi who look more steretypically jewish/semitic represent the original jewish population more then say yemeni jews or most mizrahi.

o

judaism had a "conversion" window in the past, even forced convertions

it depends, i think the consensus is they're predominantly southern european with increased leavantine admixture.

although a more recent study from das et al seems to suggest a turkish/slavic origin for ashkenazis.

>most mizrahi

I wouldn't say this is true. Some mizrahi are more similar, both genetically and physically, to what the ancient jews would have looked like. Sephardim are a bit more levantine.

Post study.

>the original jewish population
lol that is a BIG WE WUZ here, lad

they dont even have their genes

No. Ashkenazim are genetically similar to other jewish groups.

I remember reading a study about Ashkenazi genetics indicating that Ashkenazi mtDNA leads back to native populations in Southern/Mediterranean Europe. When the second Temple fell, some Jewish refugees probably went North, and since Jewish men can traditionally marry gentile women who convert (because children from Jewish mothers are considered Jewish), a lot of European women must have converted around the time.

There are records of Jews in the Rhine region in Roman times. The traditional language of Ashkenazi Jews is Yiddish, a language derived mostly from Middle High German with Hebrew and Slavic loan words.