Winery Croatia

hey biz, im a lucky bitch and my father left my some winegrounds in croatia. now i want to find out how big the capital needs are for cultivating such a piece of land in the long run. for many decades no ones cared about the ground and its very abadoned. is there a opportunity or should i just sell the ground? thanks

just sell it and buy bitcoin

Start and ICO. Call it VinoCoin. You know what to do...

post of the day

I'd sell it and go all in on bitcoin

start property developing?

If you didn't get dual citizenship have fun not being able to claim that property from the local government.

t.Croatian-American diaspora

Look up on youtube "Consensys Cora Legacy"

See if you can sell it to them.

I have a dual citizenship and thus the best in the World xaxaxaxa. I try to find out if its a project i want to Start

Im a economist without a Job and money but if the groundsoil is worth it Why Not get into winery. How about biz/ winery haha. There is space enough for a many people.

Sounds p comfy desu

maybe start small and expand gradually

grow weed m8

Yeah pretty comfy, gipsy music Alkohol. Good food just living in a warm country and being slow. First i have to check out how much hectare of land it is, and finish the paperwork

Live in the comfy warm climate countryside making wine with your cute traditional waifu without having a care in the word. Or buy bitcoin and spend your Days posting pinkwojaks untill you finally kill yourself

It takes on average 10 years to cultivate a good wine product.....

It's better to use a different crop like almonds pistachios or walnuts

Where is the land?

its 40km away from Zagreb

I fucking hate diaspora fucking scum

t. real Croatian

what Do you mean? Im Not Diaspora

comfy dream user, i know a guy who owns a wine farm, he pays someone else to do all the work. doesnt get much of the profit, but hey its practically free. and he gets wine too ofc

Just Bought 100k Grapes

Im from Austria land of the wine. Just selling wine is not enough, you should make an experience out of it:
>rent rooms for people to stay over at the winery
>build in a restaurant and/or souvenier shop
>rent the ground for marriages/parties/concerts
etc. etc. i knew a wine maker family they had millions

yeah i have many friends who are in the upper class. the things you mentioned are things i would definitly consider with the land. making an experiance out of it. maybe i find a financier. today i wrote down some ideas, some dreams and what not. maybe its a chance for a good new life idk

looks comfy. my end goal with crypto is to get some land so idk why anons are telling you to sell beautiful land for imaginary internet money.

There is one Problem im a German Kraut and i dont speak croatian but i want to learn it.