FUCK YEAH!!!!

My portfolio has actually increased in value during this crash thanks to this coin.

Just like that, we're back to fucking bitches arkies

SAIL OFF INTO MARS AND BEYOND ARK
I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU EVEN WHEN THEY TOLD ME YOU'LL NEVER REACH 1 FRIGGIN DOLLA

THank you ark. bought in at 45 cents, now over $4

Same here user. Ark is mega comfy.

> don't worry biz we were only playing before
> we would never sell all our ark - it was only a joke

I feel like I don't even have that much ARK yet my blockfolio snapped back up by almost $500 today thanks to it

Who's the guy in this picture?

Igor Bogdanoff

Here's the quick rundown on the Bogdanoff twins

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>first designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Nice

Will I make it?

When did you buy

no

nice digits on those holdings, jelly

September 4th, $2.33

Fot the record, told the bunch that joined yesterday to sell at ATH and buy back later
Just like I told the monero fags to sell at the top but all you do is laugh at the man trying to help

For every piece of good advice on here there's an ocean of diarrhea.

True
Have a nice weekend and happy trading

Niceee

Based ARK

is it too late to get in on this?

Jesus fuck I can't believe I saw all these threads at sub 0.50 cents

You too mate

You're still early. If all goes well with ACES and the roadmap stays on track I'd be surprised to see ark end 2017 less than $10.

>trying to be THE decentralized coin with only $1 million in capital
gl retards

the most I can pop in right now is 100$
I'm living on sub 1000 dollars and I dont have a job atm

This shit is about to tank. See todays dip and instant rebuy? The dump is not through.

Once upon a time I had tons of ark that I bought for 1.50. Then I sold them at a slight loss because I got tired of holding a stagnant coin.

It started mooning the following week and I've been envying my ex-ark-bros ever since.

Hey arktards can you help me understand why you think this shitcoin is anything more than a pump and dump run by a bunch of morons?

Because every time I evaluate the coin that's what I wind up concluding

I love biz_classic

That applies to all altcoins though.

Except for the ones you're holding of course :^)

This is an elaborate scam run by stuttering potheads.

they have 70 million in funding, nice fud

Got in at 18k sats, I love you biz

source?

Over 100M in funding during last ATH actually

dude, you serious? Literally one of the most influential people alive at the moment.

Quick rundown?

>he doesnt already serve the Bog
Kiss your mother goodbye. You're getting a phonecall tonight.

Don't be a Sinner

dev team has 25 M of ARK in their wallets

So, more than $70 M now

Ark is the best

I have a question lads.

Is the tx fee of 0.1 fixed for any transaction amount?

(1 ark costs 0.1, 100 = 0.1, 1000 = 0.1)

Thanks

Yep, fixed

for now yes, but I think the devs are gonna change it

I lost 3k Ark because I got bored. Well that and being an idiot.

Okay thanks mate. I want to get my 100 ark off bittrex but I want to slowly accumulate more in the coming weeks.

So until it changes I might try and hoard another 50-100 to save on fees when I transfer the new ARK I get.

Be sure to make multiple copies of the passphrase

I want to fucking buy ARK but BTC is so unstable right now I don't know what price to buy it at so I can trade for ARK, and ARK is close to its ATH too so I feel like I can't do anything

Will I make it? Need 500 000 for a comfy pad...

Lads I only have 100 ark and I want to vote for biz_classic. Minus 1 ark voting fee that's 99 left.

do they cover tx fees? If not I won't make anything.

what do you have?

jealous of those 3000 arks.

i put my life saving in ark to get 45 ark but it go down and up i just want to break even and sell it i am so sorry everybody

>Digimarine

Glad you turned things around user.

If you set your pay schedule to weekly or monthly the 0.1 tx fee will no longer be an issue.

Next core update will also reduce fees.

I just have this gut feeling ARK is gonna go on a NEO-style run in the coming weeks. If so, I bet we hit an ATH of $35.

>I just have this gut feeling ARK is gonna go on a NEO-style run in the coming weeks

It's already gone up 5x in a little over a month

i have walton and omg. i know both will go big on the long term but really i just want ark. should i hold them until they moon again and get into ark or just get into ark now? this is my dilemma right now. i only want ark but i know omg and wtc will moon big time

you don't know shit, sinner

i forgot to mention i've held ark since 50 cents you dork

+1 for kekz

We're gonna break 135K satoshis this weekend brahs, I feel it in my bones