Dead cat

It's so obvious lmao

>He missed the dip again

How many dead cats is this now?

get margin called, faggot shorter

all of them. every single uptrend is a dead cat to nocoiners

23rd time we've seen this thread this year

Dead cat reporting in, looks like i'm bag-holding until 2018.

I'm not sure
I'm a hodler, my man. If it goes lower I just buy more. It's that easy.

please go up i am bleeding on my long

You guys wouldn't know a fucking dead cat if it fell and bounced off of you.

Veeky Forums has 0 concept of economics.

Reminder that cats have 9 lives

you can already call a dead cat bounce once it happened

how does it feel being a brainlet pajeet who thinks he can predict the future?

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD NIGGER MEME
FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS
THIS SHIT MEME IS WHAT MADE ME RECONSIDER BUYING IN 2014
IT WILL NOT WORK ON ME TODAY
FUCK YOU AGAIN YOU FUCK FUCKER

That's a cat genocide by now.

yea sure it stopped dipping.
buy buy buy.

No reason to use the n word just because you're too much of an inbread to think for yourself

>rabies infested pound of coiners

>inbread
lol back to school with you nigger

GO N WORD YOURSELF KIKE LOVING NIGGER

This is actually pretty certainly not a dead cat, and I've seen plenty of them past few weeks.

There's no lmao without Mao

the world be a happier place if you killed yourself

>n word

Bought ETH at 222 and 248.
Bought LTC at 43 and 45.

Will hodl most likely for the next few weeks.

Yes, it's a dead dog. Followed by a high on weed frog and singing starfish.

>thousands of experimented traders
>whales with millions worth of btc
>not one of them is seeing the dead cat bounce
>all their profit will be taken by a Veeky Forums shitposter who knows better than everyone

The dead cat bounce was called at 3'200 already, fuck off.

Could anyone explain the dead cat bounce meme? I don't really get it. Like the product life cycle meme graphs are at least claiming to be for EVERY product, but dead cat bounces don't always happen, so isn't it kinda useless trying to predict them?

>ppl think $3000 is the floor
>loads of ppl start buying at $3000
>price goes up to $3700
>shit bitcoin exchange is still gonna be banned in China
>$700 seems like a nice profit, lets start selling
>Cue Ludacris song How Low Can You Go

I was learning technical analysis and quickly realized that it's pretty much like astrology. Can't predict patterns with certainty and if pattern fails, welp, it might work next time.

The only thing that I find useful is support and resistance levels and trendlines.

Head and shoulders, dead cat bounces and other technical analysis memery is only good for naming events in the past. Just go check old trading ideas on trading view and see how many are correct.

oh and also with cryptos, the order book is really useful. It's quite easy to tell where the price will at least stop for a while from buy and sell walls.

When the price goes down, there must be a time were it goes up, then it goes down again, like everything that has a value do.

People think they're genius because they put a name on the concept.
Turns out they don't make any profit, like they didn't buy bitcoins at 3200 or 3500 today.
So they come to Veeky Forums and shitpost to fee better about missing an opportunity to buy, or worse, selling extremely low like op did.

>or worse, selling extremely low like op did
the buy high sell low meme always fucks me up, goddamn it

You need to learn that the order book is really not that useful at all.

Walls aren't real until someone takes them head on.
VERY VERY frequently people put fake walls to influence the market and remove them when it gets close.

Fake walls get put on price levels very near the current price and if you look at the order book for a while you can see them appearing and disappearing. Real buy/sell walls are set further away and remain there for longer periods of time. I knew ETH wouldn't go below 200$ when it was still at 220$ because there was a big ass buy wall at 200.

OP is right, this rise was the correction from the 4,4k to 3k drop faggots. it's still going down, and GS is right 80%

That's just because of the support level.

If a huge wall is misplaced, people will eat right through it because they'll make huge profit after going through.

Real walls don't change anything, they just take advantage of a real resistance or support.

fuck off with your dead cat bullshit. Its people like who who are the problem, the doubting ass punks.

What do you suggest then is the best way to predict the market? I am genuinely curious.

There's no easy way, it's a combination of things.

If there were a foolproof method, it would stop working very quickly because everyone would use and abuse it.

Walls in the book are a small signal, just don't start thinking they're guaranteed to stop anything or you'll be manipulated and lose money.

>implying being pessimistic in such a volatile market is wrong
You'll learn the hard way.

The charts clearly show a slanted Snoop Dogg hugging a baby manatee. Moon incoming
BUY BUY BUY

Dude you should hold for a few years

Wait what the hell man. I've known all my life that a dead cat bounce is a sudden dip that goes straight back up. That's why it's called a bounce.
Volume activity. Don't waste time with good coins when their volume is consistently dipping.

One simple way to judge where the floor and ATH is by looking where everyone bought. 2500-3000 will go to 4000-5000.

honestly dude, why are you so sure it's not a cat? I'm curios. I think it's a dead cat bounce but it's gut feeling mixed with looking at the charts and news. There no reason for btc to just rise now. Chinese exchanes WILL SHUT DOWN. It's still a serious situation dude. Not saying you're wrong, just curious.

>fiat trading means dead cat
>crypto trading means stairway to heaven

Gotta agree op. China is currently trading at 20% lower than the other markets, just like it was a week ago before the worst of the crash happened and the prices converged.

China is literally going to sell down to $3K and laugh at us when they take all of the profits we earned them.

Everytime a dead cat bounce comes up, I assume it is, once again, the soup laddle pattern coming up.

dead cat meme is robbing people's profits.

This is the "Return to Normal" stage.

When you think about it, the 2700 -> 5k was a bump from the Hard fork through Bitcoin Cash. BCH is just an admonished failure, in comparison - but as far as its first 6 months, isnt bad.

Dead cat is a meme.
Crypto is unpredictable and regular market logics does not apply. Only a retard would sell otherwise

I am not sure if I close or leave my longs on XMR/LTC. I am not going to touch them. I don't get liquidated unless it crashes a fuckton, so hopefully it goes up soon

Dead cat you say?

Posting in an ancient meme thread.

>n word
>inbread

TOPPU KEKKU

Lmao, nigger.

Predictions for chinks in 2 hours?

I don't need this cat to stay alive. I just need it to stay airborne until the Omesigo tech conference.

>it goes down then up a little then down more then back up
Dude dead cat bounce lmao

Trading based on TA? Nah, I use memes.

It's just one giant dead cat bouncing higher and higher for years

if it happened at 3200 we'd be much lower. learn to chart.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH