Called the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@kyriacos/bubbles-pop-by-themselves-they-are-not-forced
youtu.be/UpU14EiYwnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea when it was already way too low

>call the dip at the bottom.

100% accuracy!

Whats what he means. Always do the opposite of what the Pajeet larper says.

this faggot changes his mind 20x a day
like 30 min after THAT twitter post when we started going up a bit again, he suddenly switches bullish again
after we tanked in the middle of the night, he tweets out this morning "wel well my original target hit after all!"
stupid nigger lmao

people invest in shitcoins, they go up and suddenly everybody becomes a financial genius

this guy is about as legit as that spreadsheet nigger lmao

lmao
just posted this to see your comments about this fucktard.
you guys cracking me up.

>say that the market is going to go down
>but at the same time (or shortly after) say the market is going to go up
>this way you're always right
genius!

fucking genius. Buy high, sell low at the dip

>make stupid calls and people lose money
>block them all when they call you out on your idiotic advice
I wonder how much money his retarded followers lost because they listened to him and sold everything at the bottom.

Hahaha called the dip this morning??? It started 2 days ago fucktarf

this guy had a 1broker account awhile ago.

When I stopped going to the site he was at like -500% performance.

Dude's fucking retarded. don't know why anybody listens to him.

I actually called the buy 15 minutes before it happened. Also called that this cannot be a bubble.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@kyriacos/bubbles-pop-by-themselves-they-are-not-forced

>he was at like -500% performance
ahaha shit, how do you even do that? I feel like that would take as much skill as going +500%.

>-500% performance
That's powerful.

He literally posted that right before it rebounded

>bubbles arent forced
they dont pop due to fudding, if thats what he means, they can certainly pop due to deflation of (((credit)))

all of these gurus are just shameless goofuses slinging services in exchange for money, simple as that

Bliss
youtu.be/UpU14EiYwnY

>join crypto 6 months ago
>make a few obvious calls
>be right
>start paid group
>make a bunch of shit calls
>doesnt matter cause u made ur sheks charging pajeets and noobs to be in ur group
>i am le wolf of crypto XD
Fuck this guy
He fucking sucks

Does he still have his profile public?

got a link? wayback machine?

he called the bottom to the nose. he's the epitome of 'buy high, sell low'

im more legit than you will ever be.

>people are actually buying the bull trap

Cudos to the ones who bought the dip and will liquidate at a profit before it crashes further, but most people didn't do that. They are fucking idiots.

Can you explain why you think this is a bull trap rather than a genuine recovery?

It's a bull trap. Next leg down will land about 2200 which is where Goldman said it would.

Can you explain why you believe this? I'm interested in what you have to say.

>listening to someone who completely missed the point of a Scorsese film and actually wants to identify with the main character.

"because goldman said so" aka "FUCK I MISSED IT"

First of all, Goldman Sach's estimate that the floor lies closer to $2200. Not because I believe their calculations are correct, but because when a behemoth like GS makes a public statement like that about a highly volatile asset like BTC, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, simply because normies believes GS are extremely competent. GS' motivations can be argued. But I'd assume they'd buy a fuckton for themselves before it reaches their estimate of $2200.

Second is the letter that was just sent out from the Chinese government to all Chinese BTC exchanges. The fact that they're being shut down is bad enough, but point 6 in that letter states the following:

>Exchanges shall save all user trading and holding data, and send it to local authorities immediately in DVDs.

Now, one of the main reasons for BTCs current value is because BTC has become a legitimate asset to anonymously hide wealth in China. And the Chinese aren't like us Westerners. Hiding your assets from the government can almost be considered a sport in China.

Now that their names are being handed over to the authorities, I wonder what their next move will be. Keeping their yuan in BTC when the authorities knows about it, defeats the entire purpose.

They'll have to switch to another crypto and wait for decentralized exchanges. I'm not going to speculate where they'll go next, but they are getting out of BTC. Every logical person should be able to draw that conclusion from the above.

Meant for