Is there a more epic confrontation in human history than Battle of Kursk?

Is there a more epic confrontation in human history than Battle of Kursk?
>2 million men, thousands of tanks and planes set against each other
>Germans launch the offensive into the meatgrinder with their latest tech and tanks against the depth of Soviet defenses that stretch for dozens of kilometers

Meme battle, its portrayed as a last Germ offensive while it was Soviet attacking the Krauts 80% of the battle.

>muh menpower
>muh tanks
>muh air support
My friend, let me enlighten you in true patrician animes like Austerlitz, Waterloo, Marathon, the list goes on.

Crucial thing is, this late in the war, Soviet intelligence was much better than German. They knew exactly what the Germans were planning months before.

>Waterloo
Whats so great about it?

One of my favorite WW2 battles desu, I can only imagine the dread the German infantry must have felt after the initial soviet Barrage, realizing that the Slavs knew they were attacking and that they would have to attack regardless.

He's an anglo.

>Soviet intelligence was much better than German.

You mean the British telling the Soviets what was going to happen, based on decrypted Germans codes, derived from Polish hacking prior to the war?

>2017 AD
>not being an anglo

>derived from Polish hacking
WE WUZ CRYPTOANALISTICS 'N SHET BRO

how to make japs surrender

no he means the lack thereof of German strategic "intelligence"

>2017
>Not being an Orthodox Christian Slav

>tfw heretic russian trying to hide the mad about not winning history

>Russian
I'm Serb
>Heretic
Speak for yourself Schismist/Protestant Heretic.

But im [spoiler]Italian[/spoiler]

Then why are you arguing for Anglo's?

Because I am european and enjoy watching slaves try to convince us that they are white too.

>A Moor
>Claiming Slavs aren't white
Too Cute.

*Gets raped by Ethiopians*

>this kills the macaroni

Ignore all the shitposters
Ganbatte Italy!

If only the (((spies))) hadnt warned the soviets.

>get accused of being a sub human
>"jokes on you, I'm even lower than a Russian!"
>got em

That's not the Battle of Grunwald?

A man of patrician tastes. The sheer scale of the whole thing is ridiculous. Every year or two I pick up a new book about Kursk and read it, and it is always fascinating and new. I still can't fully comprehend how SS Panzer Corps managed to thrust so deep in the south despite facing dug in elite Soviet units, but fanaticism, experience, and crack training are a hell of a drug.

[spoiler]I know they're not the right T-34s.[/spoiler]

i remember reading that soviets literally had 10 anti tank guns shooting at just one tank
imagine you're sitting in your Tiger and you're constantly being shot at, EVERY FUCKING MINUTE
Even in you breach the lines, you're all alone because infantry is way back and you're surrounded by bunch of slavs hidden in their trenches and all they have to do is light a molotov up your radiator or blow off your tracks

Dumb frogposting Anglo degenerate, We Serbs have invented much and are a tough people that bunch well above their weight class. Do you have any evidence to support your opinion, or perhaps your just projecting?