KYBERBROS
UNITE

who already has his 2160 KNC?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
warosu.org/biz/thread/2440026
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
steemit.com/@roosterred
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do, Blockfolio when?

what was ICO price in ETH?

1 ETH = 600KNC

k, forgot to whitelist there. Just wanted to know how mirin I should be

Personal cap is 3.6ETH
I can't buy more user

The next bancor

So Kyber is out now right?

Where the hell can I purchase them?

Etherdelta. I suspect the tokens to be locked atm tho since no one is selling on ED yet

You sure about that buddy? There are orders on etherdelta right now for 3x ico price.

The tokens won't be transferable until the 24th so you can't buy until then. Kyber is on etherdelta right now.

got my 2160 stack
tokens are not tradable for 9 days after ico

cant wait to pick some up below ico price on etherdelta

got 6480 here senpai

>implying

Nice try dirty nokybe

I'm going to wait a few years and wait for the coin to actually be in use like the user who wrote the steemit article said. It will probably be pennies then.

PesetaCoin invest in progreesss MOONLIGHTT
10bitcoin invest NOW !

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

Got my stack. Not in a hurry to flip since it was such a small amount anyway, going to sit on it for a long time.

Terms: 61.06% token sales; 19.47% founders, advisors & early investors
1) 200K eth * 600 = 120M knc = 53% of 226M (total supply) < 61.06%
2) early investors are not included in presale
WTF was presale? SCAM?!

I do.

Kyberbro reporting in.

Will be buying several more ETH on exchanges as soon as I can.

3) 1 holder with 74.5273% KNC!!!

Did i miss a huge opportunity not getting whitelisted? I.have a good feeling about this coin

*token

Let me just remind you because you're clearly a newfag or have a memory that doesn't last any longer than a few months.
Back before bancor was tradeable people were literally paying 20x ICO price for BNT, kyber seems the exact same overhyped garbage.

One of the many old threads i found..
warosu.org/biz/thread/2440026

That was on hitbtc and those were IOU's. The orders on etherdelta are for real tokens. The same thing happened with 0x. Etherdelta price was 3x ico price and once it hit Polo it went 10x.

The cap is 60m vs 150m of Bancor. Bancor had no cap so anyone could get in. Bancor didn't have a whitelist with strict KYC. Bancor didn't ban certain countries. Bancor didn't have Vitalik advising.

It's ok man I know you're pissed you missed out.

Yeah, I know.. wouldn't you agree that literally proves my point even more?
People literally paid 20x ICO for bancor through hitbtc. That happened, those orders went through. Those orders on etherdelta mean nothing, I could go put an offer for 1btc per kyber without any risk - it wouldn't go through, they aren't tradable yet. It's all smoke and mirrors most likely put up by kyber holders.

I didn't miss out btw, i sold 2 accounts i had whitelisted for 1 eth each which was probably the smartest way to profit from this ico. You come across the exact same as that loli poster on the archived thread

are you chinese?

I have 21600 KNC

I received my 2160 KNC and now im waiting for the second day of sale to buy more with no individual cap.

Link?

What big exchanges will list this? (no pajeet exchanges or ED)
All of the recent ICO coins end up dead because nobody lists them anymore.

Hitbtc is a shady exchange. No one knows if those orders are even real. And Bancor has a smart contract that prevented it from mooning.

You ignored the Vitalik advising, different caps, the fact that Bancor had no cap, and pretty much all the differences I pointed out.

Doubt you had any accounts. If you did you only sold them because you're an American or Chinese.

And I have no idea what the fuck a loli even is.

Yeah i'm not surprised you don't know what a loli is look at that fucking reddit spacing who are you trying to kid.
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
HITBTC Is the 14th highest exchange on volume exchange, etherdelta is fucking 75th. Don't get me wrong they are both fucking shit tier but don't try to dismiss my facts with bullshit, you just made yourself look like a retard.

I'm not here to defend bancor, so why would I answer any of your other points, both of these icos investors were deluded as fuck.. only time will actually be able to prove that to you though.

"Who are you trying to kid". No one dumbass I never said I'm some Veeky Forums veteran lmao.

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange. The IOU's could easily be faked.

"So why would I answer any of your other points?"

So you're comparing Bancor and Kyber, but when I bring up points that show they are completely different, you say you don't need to answer any of my points. LMAO holy fuck.

steemit.com/@roosterred

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

>I never said I'm some Veeky Forums veteran lmao
Get The FUCK OFF THIS EXCHANGE YOU NEWFFAG PIECE OF SHIT>

FUCK YOU NIGGER

REEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF NOW!
YOU DO NOT FUCKING BELONG HERE