Are we still shilling this or nah

Are we still shilling this or nah.

eh, it's kinda run its course mang

Shh, let it sleep.

lol i don't know why you guys are acting like this coin is some worthless pump and dump. it mooned then corrected to a higher price. its stable right now. you are going to keep seeing gains as the weeks pass by

We shilled it enough. We can now sleep at night knowing we told Veeky Forums to buy one of the biggest moon missions they'll see in their lifetimes.

If Veeky Forums chose to ignore our advisement because they thought we were senseless shills, that's their choice.

My personal strategy of "AVOID THE CHINK" has helped me to make money during the downturn. IOC, ARK, 0x and MSP have all been good to me and I expect they'll continue to be good to me into the future.

Much like I begged Veeky Forums to board the Ark... I've begged them to grab some IOC. I'm done, though. I've done my part.

Taking random advice from an user. stranger online, should I jump ship from IOC into ARK? Holding 0 ARK and 5,000 IOC.

Keep your IOC until Fintech and DIONS. I've stopped shilling IOC here because the pump will come regardless of Veeky Forums shilling.

why would you do that? compare the marketcaps and the incoming news of both projects. you would be stupid as fuck to do that. do get some ark but keep your ioc

I'm holding both and have been for quite a while (IOC since 31k SAT, Ark since low 20s). I'm not reducing my position in either or moving between the two. I'm happy with the size of my positions and am very long on both projects. IOC has more upside potential based on market cap and circulating supply. The end of this month should be very good for IOC.

If you're holding IOC from before the latest run up, possibly take some profit and move some into Ark at next dip (set a skunk bid around 80k SAT and hope it dips again tonight), but I would not exit IOC completely.

So your watch has ended?

What is a non-bullshit target price that IOC could hit on good news in the coming weeks?

$2.50

No. I'll always look out for my Veeky Forumsbros. You have all made me a lot of money and will do so in the future. I will return the favor.

I will continue to shill other projects that I think are high value early in the accumulation phases to help those that can discern the signal through the noise here make money. I shilled Ark for months. I shilled IOC for months. IOC is still a great buy and a great opportunity (Ark, longer term, is - too).

I just like to shill them when the risk/reward is higher. Once they get closer to sure thing the shilling gets less fun because more people listen and the FOMO has already/is kicking in.

you sound retarded.
8 dollars easily. 20 by EOTY

$8 sounds very fair

My only pet peeve with this is that the wallet doesn't work on my mac...I tried everything to no avail.

Guess I'll just have to wait for the DIONS wallet.

- DIONS
- European fintech
- Research paper about IOC to be released

The future lookz very bright for us iocmarines

Are there any updates by the devs about that 'professional-grade report' on IOC? Uninstalled Slack because I got compromised, don't use Slack App btw. Didn't even click anything some shit tried to inject my phone.

It's literally going to be the next ETH level moon mission. It will hit 2k within two months of Chameleon coming out.

Oh, and have they said anything about when they're going to start the countdown?

Last I heard, Joel was in Florida and evacuated as of last week. He was going to 'review some shit' this week and see where to go from there. I was gambling on seeing a 2 week notice on the 13th but we'll likely see the countdown start sometime next week.

Next week release last I heard.

Yeah, thanks guys.

DIONS, bro.

just pased 2.58 lmao faggot

I saw that tweet and was hoping for the DIONS call... I bet we'll see it next week once this presentation has been hashed out.

Imagine if they call DIONS during the conference.

I hope they all push a button and wake up Dions