So whats the fucking deal with CHINA?

im confused right now, i wasn't paying attention for last few days

WHY THE FUCK THEY SHUTING DOWN ALL THIER EXCHANGES AND FOR HOW LONG?

PLS RESPOND

I read somewhere that bitcoins are used illegally in a lot of places to launder money and sell drugs. They're shutting down and are thinking of creating a centralized coin that they can regulate and track, basically jewcoin

china central bank say bitcoin bad !

Fuck off with the same thread you autistic cunt.

co to kurwa za obrazek

chimy walczą z praniem pieniędzy i będą robili swoją krypto

ja pierdziele co za zdjecie
chinczole zamykaja wszystkie gieldy decentralizowane

bobrazek jak bobrazek

aslo nk gdzie nowy glowny bo mi sie juz troche nudzi tu na Veeky Forums

to sprzedaj wszystko i kup narkotyki z dostawą do paczkomatu, możesz placic bitkojnami i paczke masz za 2 dni

>narkotyki na paczkomat
o czym ty mati pierdolisz
na paczkomat to mozesz trutki na szczury dostac, narkotyki są na torze i w aptece na recepte
kurwa jakie jebane robactwo sie zebralo, polskie smiecie jebane, ale smrut

bardzo smaczne kwasiorki mam w takiej opcji i jeszcze mi żeby nie wypadły więc chyba spoko

Get the fuck out

Fuck rice niggers, they only fuck up everything they touch anyway, Make Crypto Great Again

you're fucking retarded and this fud is already old as shit in crypto time.

>kupowanie jakis brudnych kitajskich kwasow niweaidomo jakiej czysosci za 40zł za bloter
>vs u goblina na torze legitny kwas z polski, najczystsza jakosc w energy controlach, vendor znany na calym swiecie, 25 za bloter a jak kupijesz po 10 i wiecej to wchodzi po 5 albo kurwa jeszcze mniej

no polacy to jednak robacy

i hope so

Charlie lee of litecoin said he is putting his credibilty on the line with his "source" he trusts so much then the cunt goes and deletes it all.

Please stop falling for this idiots bullshit. I won't even trust litecoin with this fud master fuckhead behind it.

>Please stop falling for this idiots bullshit.
you mean what exactly? that chinks are moving out of the game?

If it does happen then I'm guessing that's where this crash came from with deep pockets getting out early. Won't take long for them get their crypto back up into another exchange via some loophole.

go back to and

user wtf are you talking about
charlie's deleted thread said exchanges are getting banned, and it was fucking true
he was fucking right the entire time, why the fuck are you witchhunting?? I already told you this in the other thread, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is this sarcasm?

CHINA BANNING ALL ICOS

NEVER MIND CHINA NOT BANNING ICOS JUST UNLICENSED ONES

ACTUALLY CHINA IS BANNING BITCOIN

FALSE ALARM CHINA NOT BANNING BITCOIN JUST BITCOIN EXCHANGES

WAIT BITCOIN EXCHANGES ARE SAFE BUT CHINA IS ARRESTING ANYONE WHO EVER TRADED NEO