Who is this man and what is his name, Veeky Forums?

Who is this man and what is his name, Veeky Forums?

Field Marshall Humanwave Humanwavovich of the 273,478,116th Red Guards Division.

zhukov

Georgy "I've never met an Ivan worth survivin'" Zhukov

Gorgi "Send me more men!" Zhukov

Reminder that Zhukov loved coke cola and had them create a special clear version of the soda so he could drink it and everyone would think it was vodka

"If our soldiers encounter a minefield, we treat it as if it were not there. Because we order them to stomp all over the place real hard and that makes them explode, you see? Not just the mines. The men explode as well. It's a magnificent bonanza of explosions. Very much like new year's fireworks of which comrade Stalin is so very fond of."

- "Georgy Zhukov and the Great Patriotic War: An Autobiography" p. 616

"Hero" of the Soviet Union, people

Reminder that this is an urban legend

Why do Soviet apologetics defend a man who exclusively used human wave tactics to defeat an army he outnumbered 500 to 1?

the guy who saved Stalin and Russia

He saved Stalin, but not Russia.

Looks kind of like Barack

Based Zhukov man, slayer of fascist and destroyer of entire army groups.

I guess you're partially right, he DID destroyer a lot of soviet army groups..

Georgy "If Russia is your home, the grave is where you go" Zhukov

Georgy 'Run towards the Machine Gun' Zhukov

Georgy 'My own soldiers deceased makes me very pleased' Zhukov

misterinski vroom vroom

Georgy "revisionist Bonapartist who helped Khruschev destroy the Soviet Union" Zhukov

>One billion Red Army troops

The man who saved Russia.

Kutuzov x10.

Give or take a few, terrifying isn't it?

"The Wehrmacht? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, the Wehrmacht had limited men and materiel. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they exhausted both and were overrun. Voroshilov, show them the medals I won"

Georgy "I must unite all Russian people under one grave" Zhukov

Top kek

Idk but I have a stock on my AK named after him