XBL 40% Bonus Today

> He missed every ESP
>He missed LINDA
> He missed ChainCoin
> He missed every other shitcoin pump

Lol at you anons investing in "legit coins" for 10% gains when shitcoins exist. XBL is a super deflationary gambling meme token. Today is a 40% bonus. You do the maths user. The time is now or never. Buy XBL or be forever consumed by pink wojack memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xbl is going to cryptopia! 3$ by end of summer 2018

Die poor or buy xbl! Burn tokens or burn in hell...

Yes it's getting listed to HitBTC and Cryptopia. A sure moon mission.

>gambling token
>not bitdice

save your money you tards

This is crazy not to hit $3... The last two coins listed on CMC and on cryptopia only went crazy.

So 2 million coins total and listing on cryptopia and hitbtc, yes plz

Dev just bought 4btc worth of dotcoin to get is listed in cryptopia...while other devs are trying to suck their dicks and break their necks with jizz on the nose...

I'm in big xbl. Going to be huge.

Deflation coin. With low supply come on. Be stupid not to

not going to die poor, this is easy 10X

I bought 1btc worth. I don't feel like that's enough.

I will definatly buy to get the special bonus of 70%...under 6 cents per token... going to cryptopia active development and not x 10?? Go die poor u gamer twats... zoopholic wankers...

doesn't seem like a bad investment

Billionaire Token doesn't look like a shitcoin to me.. It looks quite legit

> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888 ->> THis is a link to their ANNouncement thread if anybody is curious

It looks more legit than a lot of coins. theres an active dev. plus super low supply.

Its a tiny supply... dev donated to u who are buying u blind gay gamer twats

I smell scam- no sense at all . Shitty fuck fuck

I smell decay of someone who will die poor...

how much u shills getting paid?

Eat a dick. I'll pay you with my nuts in your face. XBL is that deal and you should worship the ground this post was written on. You wouldn't know a good coin of it slapped it's healthy balls and change all over your face

When I slam my big ball sack against your forehead u will feel what it means to be a miserably loser...

(OP)
>Logic
what goes up must come down. Price levels fluctuate. OP please share the basis by which you valuate this stock.
>OP
Holy shit the fucking shit jumped reals high tuday. 40 per cents. So everyone made 40 per cents. Guaranteed, buy XBL you get guaranteed 40, but stypid legit only get guarrrerenteeed 10% Simple maths peeples. That means it must go higher. EVERYONE BUY NOW. WHATS A PUMP? TITANIC SUNK! TITANIC BIG HUGE! OPPOSITE SUNK IS FLOAT! OPPOSITE OF BIG HUGE IS SMALL TINY! I WILL SAIL MY ROWBOAT THROUGH IRMA! TOO SMALL TO FAIL XD

Ask ur mommy for 50 bucks and don't die poor...

Thought.....What happens will all the coins are gone through the raffle? Only 20 coins left lol... who the fuck is going to buy a token if there are only a few left? And no one actually plays poker on the blockchain anyways.

Xbl is a total shit show. Deck will run away with the coin to fuel his crack addiction. So obvious. Only the OP is the one buying this crap. Stay blind fuckwad

what the fuck is this thread? why can no one here speak English? is it all actual pajeets???

>complains about pajeets
>can't into grammer

waiting for Ethbet this sunday sorry OP