Kyber plans to collab with OmiseGO

As someone who just got 2160 KNC's, what could this mean for the value of said tokens?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were never valuable to begin with read the steem article

tl;dr faggot

>the steem article
You mean *MY steemit article.

It means buy OmiseGo idiot.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Enjoy your bags

NoKyberlets are really, really annoying with their steemit spam. At this point I just feel sorry for you.

Pic related, we bought this few hours ago for 0.0016. Go fuck yourself and keep blogging, dumb ass nigga.

Idiots like you should go for "guru" angle, start your private telegram group or some pajeet scam like that.

Nothing. It literally does nothing to the value of the tokens. The tokens won't even be used in the system until like 2019

shill your token flip somewhere else
you won't find bag holders here

I was just replying to that steemit nigger who is actively scanning biz and posts literally the same shit in every Kyber thread like a bonafide faggot that he is.

I ain't sellin my Kyber just yet.

>KNC
KingNCoin?

>"""""possible"""" OMG partnership
>nothing concrete

yeah like OMG ever has any real news only fucking fakes like this one.

>people won't even sell for near 3x

Kyberians have the strongest hands

man shut the fuck up and stop shilling your shitty fucking article at every tiny fucking opportunity you absolute mong gawddamn

He usually posts cute KPOPs and has a disclaimer that he isn't giving advice. I do find it funny that people blatantly hyping and shilling a coin are so upset about that article.

It won't be transferable until 24th.

Killing Nokyberlets Coin

>literally nothing to say except that the value went up a bit
Do you understand what a pump and dump is?

>Do you understand what a pump and dump is?

I'm not worried about pump or dump, seeing how many worried, genuinely worried anons about my finances puts me at peace.

When I lose my money, all you benevolent caretaking anons will just reimburse my loses. :* :*

Can someone brown-pill me on Kyber?

I dunno what this shit is but I think I've tasted it before

It's a coin that people don't really know what it is. A mysterious coin of sorts. There's a great steemit article about it, look it up, great read.

Enjoy your bags.

By the way, begging threads are banned

Any fellow Kyberian with not maxed out cap? Im willing to pay 50% fee for what you have left.

>Enjoy your bags.

Damn please help me out user you are so noble so good you tried to save me I didn't listen damn the unconditional love for a stranger like me please help

I'm weeping

Scared user?

Don't want to think you're in a pump and dump?

It's gonna go to the m-moon, right?

does anyone know how long it takes to receive the tokens after sending to contract address?

but if it isn't transferable until he 24th, why are there so many posts about how the price has already skyrocketed on etherdelta?

>Scared user?

I'm scared as fuck user you were right all along and I was blind waaaaa i'm weeping i feel for the scam and ignored the steemit article in front of me pls help user wwaaaaaa help waaaaaaaaaaaa if only i payed attention to stemmit

Stemmit article, read it everybody.