Why is the bitcoin price in china much lower? Why don't they match after some time...

Why is the bitcoin price in china much lower? Why don't they match after some time? It has something to do with the chinese government restricting money flow CNY-USD. Need answers

Because their money isn't as valuable

Use your thinking brain user.

They all have to sell. Every single one of those chinks NEED to sell, and most of them use the same chink exchanges.

Do the rest of the world use those exchanges? Do they use different exchanges? Do the rest of the world's bictoin holders NEED to sell? Would this asymmetry cause different price actions on different exchanges?

brainlet

People are trading bitcoin for YUAN.

Thats a shit trade if I ever saw one.

Yes but why dont they sell on other exchanges? Why dont we buy chinese btc and sell it on coinbase until the prices are even?

Try to register for a Chinese exchange

How do you suppose they're going to get their USDT converted into Yuan if they manage to pass KYC on coinbase? Do you think in light of a crypto ban in china, Coinbase would allow Chinese registration?

How are you going to get OKCoin.cn or whatever exchanges they use to send Yuan to your bank account, or send USD to your bank account for that matter, so you can then send that to coinbase or something. They will not.

Use your thinking brain, not the one you're using now.

Personally I think capital is fleeing Chinese crypto now- especially the Chinese.

Way to go you communist fuckwits, you started the stampede

How do we buy off the chink exchanges?

10 yuan gets u restaurant noodles with toppings in china. 10 yaun is 1.50 USD so in America you can buy just the ramen noodles and cook at home maybe. So if you have .00043 BTC to spend you can get 10 yuan noodle bowl or like 1.59 to buy your sad ramen and have a little change still. Because to get the same restaurant quality noodles in USA you'll have to spend at least $5 if not more. The purchasing power is different.

Aren't there any chinese exchanges i can buy on as a non chinese. It would be very profitable to buy in china sell elsewhere. There has to be a way.

this also chinese people are shorter

What the fuck will you use to buy them?

Credit card? Stupid round eye. Unless you have a Chinese bank account you're not buying shit.

greedy china man ain't going to sell on their own exchanges for a loss

they are creating accounts on international exchanges and getting ready to dump

Lets say hypothetically I had access to a Chinese bank account- would anyone be interested in me processing their crypto to fiat? How do I sell this service to people? This is money laundering right? I'm sure there are more secure channels for a conversation of this nature.

Yes, stranger on the internet. Here, take 100k and buy on chink exchange for me. I'm sure you will deliver.

Yeah it'll go something like
>I want to buy 20 BTC in china land pls
>I give you $56,000 (2.8k/ btc)
>aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

nice try user

>calling someone a brainlet who ASKS A QUESTION when you can't even give the correct answer
piece of shit

But CNY/ Bitcoin volume only 8% of total, so including the rest of the dumpers, not even close to daily total volume... meh its over for them, their loss.

enjoy discount bitcoin

The gap is so big because chinese exchanges disabled RNB/YUAN deposits today. So noone is able to buy the lower price except he already has fiat on one of these exchanges.

Surely the administrators of the exchanges are still arbitaging to their hearts content. There's a fucking $700 dollar difference on every bitcoin they pawn off on western exchanges.

I bet more than a few chinks are making a killing right now.

Not enough to create an impact. It's not going back down.

a REAL smart man would just buy a plane ticket from china and trade BTC that man

Cose goverment force to sell bitcoin in exchangers.
(and buy it low)
China goverment not 1st time do it.