BUY BUY BUY.

LAST CHANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoj5lhLmSQ
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is an aces

nice walls

Building a blockchain app(encoded listener) and connecting it to ARK’s mainchain via SmartBridge for initial testing. This now focuses on ACES(ARK Contract Execution Services) sponsored by ARK and built by community developers. ACES is an Encoded listener node, with a user interface connecting ARK and ETH.

i like the name bought 500k

In other words....ARK and ETH are now connected. There is a video by a community member that successfully shows a transaction between the two

link plz

ITS GOING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

already priced in

This. No where to go but down desu. If i was an arkie I'd sell now and but darcrus.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoj5lhLmSQ

Aren't people going to sell the news?

was for

ARK now does everything ETH does. Meaning you can now use ARK to invest in Token ICOs

Not when the news is good.

The conference last week revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

I think ACES was already priced in, but still the same time people are seeing a successful release and looking at their roadmap would sure confidence if they keep delivering. This is a hold.

what the fuck who needs another eth

This isn't Jared showing his butthole and sharpie to a bunch of Citi execs, this is ARK proving it's a serious project that will compete with ETH. It's no longer vaporware

I don't think there's going to be a massive spike, but I do think we're permanently gonna stay above $4 for this. Hope I'm underselling the potential increase, though

Yeah, it's really just another good showing for the dev team and that they get their work done

Would inspire confidence*

Fucking phone

Not fully, I had my ARK sitting on the exchange ready to drop if ACES didn't go live...now straight to biz_classic

NO I HAVEN'T BOUGHT YET
FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANOTHER DIP NOW IT'LL BE $10 AFTER I WAKE UP TOMORROW

HOLY FUCK IT CAME OUT TODAY!?!?

I THOUGHT WE HAD TIME

guys im boarding the ARK

why no shapeshift ?
what's the fastest way to get ?

bittrex

You dont fuckin get it. He should have said everything eth does AND MORE...

ETH is just the start

Who's the cockass flashing 26 BTC off and on in a wall.. CUT IT THE FUCK OUT~ lmao

pending confirmations of segcoins

do i want to join biz-delegate ?

Anyone estimate where this will top out?

yes, its biz_classic

Arc is built so retarded that another tech has to build bridges to connect to arcs smart bridges which connect all shitcoins?

You goddamn idiots...

this 110k wall seems rather deadly.

$8

$15 after FOMO over the next 2 weeks.

ACES is the implementation of the work around. There's nothing you can do, we're going to fuck your bitch

aaaand gone. next big one at 115k now

Get in while you can bros

Checked. Whale accumulating

Can we expect another dip now that ACES is out or is it straight up to infinity and beyond from now on? I'm still yet to buy.

honestly dont even care anymore
it turns out im the deluded pothead retard noarkie
have fun, ill just sit here waiting for my long to go green

Thanks

So hold 2 weeks?

Hold forever

hold til next year at least

Wow I didn't expect ACES until Q1 2018.
$100 in a year iv very possible now.

Nigga how have you not bought in? I was under the impression that everyone atleast had 300-400 ARK since May

You knew this would happen, you knew about their dividends, YOU KNEW that this was bizcoin.. yet you want to buy NOW?

Dr10's kind of a retard, if you think you can do better please do and kick that greedy fucker out of his delegate spot.

>tfw just boarded the ark again

Forgive me for I have sinned

>YOU KNEW that this was bizcoin.. yet you want to buy NOW?

Literally every coin is 'the Veeky Forumscoin' to the people shilling it

I only just opened a bank account today and got myself a card to buy BTC with.
I should've bought btc when I saw them at $3500 2 hours ago. Damn.

Nigger we've got a delegate in the top 5 that's been forging for three months if you include the first, this is a whole different thing to the normal /ourcoin/ bullshit.

you have been redeemed

Wrong
Ah okay. Well I was buying ANS when it was between $7 and $10 and look what happened with NEO. Nobody really knows if ARK will be $10 tomorrow or of it will drop again. One thing is for sure and that ARK actually made insane gains during the China fudding.

Trust your gut. I think this coin has tremendous potential but i said the same about KMD.

The devs certainly are a good bunch of folks with this coin, yes. No BS. Hard work and dedication. When it's done... BAM; they just deliver. Loving it.

How would you even cash ARK out? ARK to BTC to fiat?

Should i sell my digibytes to buy this

Is it too late to get aboard the Ark?

aces already priced in. you gonna buy at the top again?

Whats going on with the biz_classic? Do you have to register or something with them to keep getting staking rewards?

Not at all, Ark is easily a $10 coin. I see it getting to $100, by this time next year.

no you just vote and thats it. you just register to their website if you want to change your payout frequency. classicdelegate.biz/

Buy high sell low, do you even crypto motherfucker?

Nice FUD. I remember you at 16, 32 and 45k sats. Most ARK is being held (like 90%) and we won't sell you our bags.

This really seems like a shill.

Where can I buy ACES?

Aces news dropped, which usually triggers a "sell the news" dip & yet we're going up and the total voting % is still hovering around 91%.

Nobody is fucking selling this based coin

Ark go go!

For now

Is there a way to tell what % of ark is in wallet and what % is in exchange

Check volume derp

Its something like 55%

WRONG. There are retards who do not stake but keep in a wallet not on an exchange.

the delegate system encourages holding which reduces volume of selling. its perfect for steady increasing. btc went down from 5k and ark is still 3.5-4 throughout the entire time. its a rock solid steady coin.

i just want it to stay this price so i can buy more than my shitty 100 ark.

It's ok user, I only have 189 ARK. I mean, if it gets to $10, that's a fast 2 grand I didn't have before.

SELL THE NEWS RETARDS DONT BUY