Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asynchronous price discovery solving the double coincidence of wants

They really expect that to sell their shitcoin to college kids?

They should've put the shirt on a paraplegic black transwoman and photographed xher taking a shit on a picture of Donald Trump. That's how you get the millennial crowd.

> that subtle hoverhand

You think they fucked?

What do you mean unstoppable? Seriously though, I see this now and then

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

How old is the one on the left? I want to put my penis inside her vagina and make half-jewish babies.

So its a good coin to invest in long term? All I see is a massive tedious downtrend

He's saying coins can be pumped and dumped on bancor and nucoiners will get fucked over if there aren't protections in place. Like not being able to pump then dump and then delete the token.

thanks for posting this

I don't give advice like that for my articles. You may see me give tips on Veeky Forums, but those are basically just what I will/would invest in. Bancor has positives and negatives.

Walton is probably up next.

So I still don't get what makes this coin unstoppable, or do you mean that it will keep going down and won't stop?

Stop shilling this shitcoin or I'll put you back in the oven

He's not the OP. It's a forced meme obviously.

Someone said BNT would be $100+ in the near future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHA

>whales are accumulating

TFW its acctually true...

I laughed till I cried. Any mild percentage increase of this shit coin will be immediately dumped by der juden. They already made their big money run June 12th, and all BNT is for them is an endless Bitcoin bank they are dumping on any retard who buys this shitcoin.

Cool. Can you link me to the tx ids? I'm all for exposing scammy devs. It shouldn't be too hard to find the wallets containing BNT owned by them and being sent to bittrex/smart token. Thanks.

I have 27k am i whale status yet?

wait a minute....
just noticed they have CampusCoin on their shirts.
why bancor then?