Jade Token - A Decentralized Protocol For Ethical Advertising. The ICO is on!

Jade Token - A Decentralized Protocol For Ethical Advertising. The ICO is on!

>Website, white-paper
jadecoinofficial.org/whitepaper

>Bitcoin talk thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181157.new#new

>Exchange
etherdelta.com/#JADE-ETH

>Twitter
twitter.com/jadecoins

>Discord
discord.gg/8e5xwaG

Get free Jade Token by asking them on the Discord!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#JADE-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hm sounds interesting. ill throw some bux at it

Wait, am I correct about this: you watch ads, and you get paid in coins to do so?

This could be an actual way to stop the ad blocking plague that everyone compains about-- make people want to watch ads.

Is it on coinmarketcap.com yet?

about to be added.
yeah, thats the jist of it.

etherdelta.com/#JADE-ETH

The devs are selling it at .000040 ETH for 5 million. all other sell orders are bullshit.

>Ethical Advertising
Fuck off normie

oh shit its selling now! Moon mission inbound!

we have lift off

gonna pick up some bags lets hope for a moon mission

wtf it's like you don't even know about postIDs. Get your fucking shitcoin off Veeky Forums

what. those are like 3 different postids bruv. I just want this shit to moon.

Can't wait to see this turd dump.

>.$01 per token
>10 mil market cap
>only needs a 10 mil market cap to go to a dollar and its being offered for a penny
its like you guys dont want to make money or something

>No one's buying
Explain this, atheists

Don't give them any money. This is a new scam. This is just like the Slack scams. They want to trade a nothing token for real eth.

It's obvious you're the OP mate, or OP's mate. Either way I hope you're not the 1 who put $100 into this. The whitepaper reads like it was written by a child. Also BAT can't even come out with it's product yet, but you hurr durr everything including mobile apps are gonna be released in November. YOU'RE FUCKING WHITEPAPER IS 3 PAGES LONG IN LIKE SIZE 16 FONT FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK OFF!!

stay mad nocoiner

Posts like this make you sound like a pajeet.

nope. pure aryan blood runs through my veins. although europeans probably think im some mixed race americuck

You guys are literally adding to the detriment of the whole crypto ecosystem by doing shit like this. This is why China is banning crypto. This is why America wants heavy regulation. If you didn't do this and just bought ETH you would be a millionaire in a year or two, we would all be millionaires in a year or two. You are the Cancer. I hope you KYS.

I don't care if its a shitcoin but this could be a moon mission

Why are you so mad? I put in a hundred bucks, if it moons i make 1000. if it doesnt its only a hundred

Because you're killing my gains and everyone elses gains by trying to scam people out of their money. You're making boomers not want to enter a risky market. There is not a chance you put $100 in. You are the scammer. How else did you know it would be on coinmarketcap "soon"?

because i talked to the dev on discord you autist

Lookin good.

>You're making boomers not want to enter a risky market.
>implying this isn't a good thing