Why was French population growth so low?

Why was French population growth so low?

At first I thought maybe that Britain and Germany were better suited to New World foods, but France looks perfectly capable of growing potatoes.

Same with maize/corn

Critical Chad shortage
>Early 1800s, all the young virile men get killed in Napoleon's Wars. 1870s, all young virile men get killed in Franco-Prussian War. 1910s, all young virile men killed in World War One. 1940s, all young, virile men killed in World War Two.
That's how we got to today, where France has to import thousands of shitskins to pop their women's pussies, because all the virility has been evolved out of native Frenchmen

>all young virile men killed in World War One. 1940s, all young, virile men
you mean cucked by the Germans

the trend starts in the 1600s ya dinguses

Yeah, that too. I'll amend my previous post to:
>Before WW2, Germany was uncucked, had job of cucking France. After WW2, Germany was cucked, so France had to get their fix from Algeria

Read the graph, dumbass.
>France starts out ahead of UK and Germany. The populations of all three begin increasing after 1700, and France remains ahead for the entire time.
Shortly after 1800, UK and Germany's populations begin exploding, while France's growth rate remains slow
>You can even see population dips around 1870, 1910 and 1940.
I rest my case. How do blind people even post on this forum anyway?

Their growth as a percentage has been slower since the 1600s, dumbass. Read the fucking graph.

No, the slopes of the growth lines are identical until shortly after 1800. Germany's population even decreased slightly during the 1600s, probably due to the 30 Year's War

Anal sex + this

Its called coitus interruptus. Anal sex had nothing to do with it.

>France has to import thousands of shitskins
Yeah no, we suffered bloody wars during millenaries and we were perfectly fine despite all the young men dying en masse. WE DON'T NEED SHITSKINS, THANKS.

Levee en masse
Would've been a great time to be a male since you were basically guaranteed a gf after.

>Those drops for WWI + II
>no drops for the British
hmm...

Frogs should've fought harder

France's traditional role has been cucking Germany, there have only been a few times when the reverse occurred

France was suspectible to plagues

Those maps aren't about suitability.

Meanwhile in reality

t. haplofrog