Ni-Hao

WAKEY WAKEY

fuck you. your fears are priced in chink

PLEASE CHINA COME BACK AND GIVE ME RED CANDLES LIKE FIRE OUT OF THE MOUTH OF A DRAGON I NEED JUICY RED CANDLES

OMG stupid americans bought again, so we can dump at a high price
中国第一

Oh what you say? Cannot deposit yuan anymore? No arbitrage for you then, cunt eyes.

there's nothing for them to wake up to anymore user.
they're get

OH FUCK THEY JUST WOKE UP DOWN 70 DOLLARS IN THE PAST 2 MINUTES SELL SELL SELL SELL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why is this dead cat bouncing so high!!?? Fucking buy it all boys!

Hopefully they give us another dump.

You forget bitcoins roots and who owns most of the bitcoins the chinks will dump after this sweet bounce

Fuck this I can't take it anymore I'm going to bed.

Wake me up when China has STOPPED FUCKING DESTROYING MY LIFE.

Ni-Hao wealthy china man!

Explain this picture.

Wew. Like the chink that sells human organs gives a fuck if his crypto is illegal

It's showing how just one of chinas exchanges volume for BTC is so much larger then other exchanges that your going to feel this drop hard no reversal here just a matter of time before chinks cash out and their government don't give a Fuck they'll run up in houses fuck people up it's not like the US

This, we're not done. How hard it bounced back there is a very positive sign but china is important to BTC. A lot of drugs and pharmaceuticals come out of there and are sold on onion sites.

NIHAO WAKEY WAKEY
RICE AND LASSIE >.<

>BTC under 2000 in two weeks
screencap this

YOUR EVIL SHALL NO LONGER PROSPER

Buy high now chink retards

Isn't Bithumb Korean?