Lmao what did JP Morgan mean by this?

Lmao what did JP Morgan mean by this?

Buy and hold. Don't let them win.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/908831764457672709
nordnet.dk/mux/web/marknaden/marknadsinformation/maklarstatistik/maklare.html?marknad=Sverige&maklare=JPM
investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/09/14/why-big-banks-attacked-bitcoin/#6e9a6ac46c53
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf am I looking at

English is the language of business, I can't read your fucking meatball runes.

tf is this?

Buyers | sellers | number | paid | time

well fucking duh

Those brainlets can't trade in this market

are you telling me that they are buying up bitcoin as we speak?

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/908831764457672709

JP Morgan is buying a shittonne of bitcoin

so they are trying to crash the price even if they are losing money?

they buy a shitton of bitcoins then dump at a lower price immediately

JP morgan is buying btc

Meanwhile BBC are airing a stinkpiece on BTC quoting Dimon and holding interviews with 'experts' who are certain BTC is a fraud and a bubble.

The world is fake and gay

Fucking Jews, why do they try and ruin everything?

What market is this OP? Provide some context so we can get the message out. Thanks in advance.

Provide some context so we can get the message out. Thanks in advance. What is the source and why does this source exist?

Hello!

Jamie, you are being a naughty boy.

What the fuck is NordNet?

As far as I am aware it's a nordic stock exchange.

Honestly don't know. It's not my post.

JP Morgan and Goldman were behind yesterday's crash. They are buying back in so they can try to crash the market again.

Not sure what it is - some sort of 401K for Nordic citizens.

basically jp morgan buying enough btc so that they can be right about it whenever they make a prediction. this is also how btc dies.

media attention phase

I guess they were also behind the pump
at least for that outstanding hourly candle

yep, set your longs

Arbitrage maybe? For a bank with branches worldwide, they could actually set up arbitrage with almost no fees compared to anyone stuck in 1 country. If there are other exchanges trading relatively higher than that one, I wonder if they're dumping there.

fake and gay

the world needs to know about this bullshit

media attention doesn't matter
bitcoin market is not regulated
jews can do whatever they want

Yes.
"JP Morgan and Goldman tried to crash the market and cause a run. They failed. They were expecting a much larger reaction. The bought back in BTC this morning and will likely stage another attack. Be cautious. Both have short positions, large reserves, and are heavily invested in looking like they are the only ones who understand the market. Crash market, cash out shorts, buy back in, look like Gods to the idiot fuds who give them money."

anyone can do whatever they want since it's unregulated
are you going to let a bunch of old farts win Veeky Forums?

nordnet.dk/mux/web/marknaden/marknadsinformation/maklarstatistik/maklare.html?marknad=Sverige&maklare=JPM

use chrome and translate to english

They have no chance. Its not a market they can control.
They can only have a small influence on trading.
They are learning this, and if they are as smart as they think.. they will be running the price up, not down.

if the market eventually become regulated after all this manipulation
jews wins

if the market keeps unregulated then they can keep doing the manipulation
jews also wins

>if you can't beat em, join em
- Veeky Forumspill

Fuck that. Hodl for a few years. Put that money in your pocket not theirs.

this is awesome. they will lose everything. Veeky Forums knows they will. the only winning move in crypto is not to play.

delete this NOW we are coming

So that's what caused that pump today

They are inherently evil

Guys is this legit? They're trying to crash the market for what reason?

Pretty sure more millennials rather invest in cryptos than stocks and that scares them

To make money. They also legitimize themselves. If you start making bold predictions and those predictions fail people stop paying attention to you.

The sellers are banks, wait I thought only people used bitcoins. Why are banks getting involved with bitcoins?

We will defeat them, Friends. We will push our boots against their throats one day soon.

Can someone send this to forbes or something?

When do you think the next attack will be?

investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/

It is a Nordic marketplace/exchange for stocks and funds. The most popular one at least in Finland if you want to buy stocks

To make money. They have actually been involved since like 2012 if not earlier. This year they all drastically increased their holdings, which is one reason for the moon. Many CENTRAL BANKS have some bitcoin now. Let that sink in.

I have no idea. They might back down because they probably lost money yesterday. They wanted it to crash. Right now they want to make the market seem unstable (more than it is).

Sell JPM?

If china can barely put a temporary dent in all time highs, JPM will get taken to the slaughterhouse

Not sure what the column headers mean - but that's the translation. They still have a net of 9186. It will be pertinent to keep this page and check it. Don't worry. I will bookmark. Keep this thread alive Veeky Forums user.

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/09/14/why-big-banks-attacked-bitcoin/#6e9a6ac46c53

Someone should message the guy who wrote this article. We need someone to get the word out.

The adoption of crypto will be the biggest transfer of wealth in human history.

They understand this and seek control. Something this big must have been meticulously planned.

What's their next play?

The only way they can win is to scare weak hands into selling

Jp Lorgan knows how to
>Buy high sell low

panos is /ourboy/

holy shit they have 1 million bitcoin???????

WOLLEN SIE EIN TOTALES KRIEG?

this is some Mr. Robot type shit

Thats like $5 billion worth...if true wut

so JP morgan are acting as big whales
nice
but IMO you could fuck their game but telling everyone about it... and tracking their operations

It does feel like that.

Ultimately, it's a battle between big banks and common people. If blockchain tech is able to be implemented without interference, many modern financial institutions will be rendered obsolete.

IN 1814 WE TOOK A LITTLE TRIP, DOWN THE MUDDY OHIO TO THE MIGHTY MISSISSIP, WE TOOK A LITTLE BACON AND WE TOOK A LITTLE BEANS, AND WE MET THE BLOODY BANKERS AT THE TOWN OF NEW ORLEANS. SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES!!!!!FIX BAYONETS! READY ON THE LEAFT! READY ON THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's dying from this indeed and it won't be the cryptotards
Old fuck needs to watch his back. Tables are turning and when the right people are in position to avoid the law, he and his kind are gone.

>forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/09/14/why-big-banks-attacked-bitcoin/#6e9a6ac46c53

Hey James Bond, nice digits - I actually just emailed him.

lol nice id

Nice

Are you ready for war my wojaks? Let's not hand over crypto to the jews.

This (in the long run) is even more massive and telling buy signal. 100%.

This the hottest and most legitimate thread on Veeky Forums right now. Wake up guys.

What would Mr Robot do?

Hack the bankers wallets.... redistribute

I want to see that episode and the look on the banks faces when they see their btc evaporate

I really hate to say it, but I think /pol/ needs to hear about this.

Next will be money lost to us in the cryptowar. JP Morgan and other similar financial institutions will be rendered obsolete.

OL' HICK'RY SAID WE COULD TAKE 'EM BY SURPRISE, IF WE DIDN'T FIRE OUR MUSKETS 'TILL WE LOOKED 'EM IN THE EYES.

Get this shit to /pol/.

They'll spread it.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Someone go to /pol/ and make a thread with the header "J.P. Morgan Fucking Lied" or something like it

Is reddit down for anyone else?

Wanted to post on r/bitcoin

>Average price
> 133.47
in what unit ?

This is a good idea - /pol moves too fast, need to grow this organically and then let it pick up traction to make its way over there.

>Dumb fucking normie millennial thinks pol only stays there

My thoughts exactly

btc is a huge threat to fractional reserve banking because you can dodge mandatory inflation. zog and china are conspiring to kill it off

2 posts incoming with translations on the column headers.

2/2

Shut up, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

Thread anthem

Somebody get it over to reddit - they will uptake it faster than /pol at this point. Esp. in their coin threads.

Correction, friend.

They lost dollars, not money. They have probably increased their BTC/Altcoin positions now.

I'll support this. Use this song if you make a reddit post about it, they eat this kind of shit up.

I cant literaly even literally

Quick fucking reminder to the new fags to go and research quantitative easing if they're unsure as to why or how jp is able to do this and then more in the future.

If you've said "but you can't buy a cat food with a buttcoin lolll" in the past 18 months you need to look into how the old world financial system works.

Good work @ all of the wise traders here who know how this ruse works and will continue to make bank in the coming years!

"From my cold, dead hands"

>they buy a shitton of bitcoins then dump at a lower price
They'd have to be a Veeky Forumstard to do that.

Oldfag Poltard. One of you bored Autists make a graphic with Anonymous standing on a building in Gotham. Gotham illustrated as the Crypto Community. He is looking to the horizon at searchlight shining an image of Anonamous in the clouds. Post how evil the banks are and what they did. Keep it short. Post it on Pol. You will have your Army. That is all.