Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

big and lucky apple big mac !

You can't spell Penis with Pen. What I have in my hand is a pen that you need, what I have in my other hand is a penis that you also need.

if you need to be convinced that pens are useful to have around then we cant help you

this pen was once in money skeleton's pooper

PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE AND MC DONALD'S. MR SKELETON IS THE REAL FOUNDER

NNNNNNNGNGNGNGGGGGNNNNN

Without this, you're never gonna make it.

It works in space

The pen is mightier than the sword.

It's actually not a pen, it's just a printer. And it only prints cash.

A-Apple.

you don't want this pen man, you want a better life and this pen is a start.

This is a pen that when you use it for barter with someone else it instantly turns into an equivalent good of their choice. You can also teleport the pen across the world in a fraction of a second.

You will need a pen if you want to insert it into your anus and acquire donations on Veeky Forums, but it seems you don't have one.

It's okay good sir, I'll sell you that pen. Only 1000 DGB good sir, surely you'll be able to whore your anus out for more.

Give me BTC I'll sell you the pen.
1AK5MbZfHswvdVbpyZSDBe46dD4oabL7L9

Pump and dump scam.

I don't know a lot about it, but from a pure technical/chart stance, it reminds me of NEO before the pump. Similar support at 226-228k, I think this thing will moon to 500k sooner or later

He is the Moneyest Skelly of all..

This could become just the standard thing you use when travelling overseas rather than fuck about converting currency

>hur dur pump and dump

This is stable as fuck. Those 2 dips you see is the bullshit with china, which it recovered from within a couple days and it's in the middle of another recovery now.

Buy now for free money.

MGTI

I'm going to fuck you in the ass with this pen

just got added to usdt pair like neo did at 10 before it pumped to 50. 3497047 you get chicken dinner

IS THAT A MOTHA FUGGIN JOJO REFERENCE!?

pictured in India. wearing jumper like Indian . I guess he has no fat to warm up his skellyframe

That is a massive bull flag on meth, double-bottom forming an upware moneyskelly swing.

this.
check em

Holy shit you are right

This pen will be worth $713 by May 2019

0x4165a231e7e2fb07fbe694d54fb0605cac56bcc0