MGTI

Have you Taken the McAfee Pill yet???
He is /ourguy/ and single handily saved Bitcoin. MGTI is the Final pill.

Stick fucking stock is more volatile than even some of my shitcoins.

Not anymore its pretty much hand and hand with Bitcoin at this point maybe better, plus its really nice to sell for real cash whenever I want.

Listen, it just went from $4 to less than $2 in the span of like 4 days. It's super fickle, I'm considering diversifying into GBTC the Bitcoin fund.

Do more reasearch

He's not your guy because he's a leftist and a progressive.

Is that the pill where you eat your own dick?

Mmmm the salty tears of non Pillers. Not everyone can swallow MGTI Pill.

He represents the libertarians, how is that commi.. I mean leftist?

>progressive
I'm down with progress, if it's in the right direction

>McAfee Pill
who is this guy and wath he did''''?explain please

he is BTC champion

Go polish your redpills.

To be this new....

Excuse me?

>Right direction

I only ever see them going in one direction, user. The communist nwo direction.

>He never had to reset his computer because of an update

Ancap is the exact oposite of communism, on the exact oposite of the pol axis

MGTI is going to be the American answer to the chinkening. Gook mining farms will come under state control and the Chicoms will pool hash power and 51% the blockchain.

Only MGTI can save us now.

don't associate us with that idiot

He's the hero Veeky Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Hes anticipating $1 mil revenue per month on new equipment

I'd say hes balls deep in bitcoin except for the fact that MGTI is a parent company and includes a shitload more companies that, on the whole, are revenue negative

tl;dr he's hedging by having a day job.

Which makes him not /ourguy/ (since he has a real job) but we definitely appreciate him

Once you take the pill you will see more Cleary desu. See you in Lamborghini land.

Based. You will be a great asset in the Bitcoin War Lad.

John McAfee makes living in this timeline fun. Kills people who fuck with him, gets mad pussy, lies his ass off for laughs, super genius, and makes money hand over fist. All that and then some, he is beyond alpha and is approaching 70. He'll probably figure out a way to live forever but will die at 150 in a tragic accident in his faster than light interplanetary racer because he was getting his dick sucked while fisting two 19 year olds in the ass.