Less than 1% of the people here will own lambos

Veeky Forums wen from a semi mature community to a board resembling /pol/. I got into crypto thanks to biz and don't regret it one bit and it pains me to this this beautiful board ruined by newfags who constantly trash post shitty memes and scream REEE i am down 2%.

The last two weeks have been an emotional roller-coaster for a lot of the people here. All thanks to these newcomers who dont know how to trade and are dumkunts who are gullible enough to fall for shitty FUDS.

They do no market research, dont read whitepapers, dont follow reliable sources of info and expect x10 gains after HALF A DAY of holding. And when they fall flat on their expectations, they come on Veeky Forums and post REEEEE REEEEE REEEE REEEEE REEEE.

China news and JPmorgan fud legit showed how many dumbkunts there are on Veeky Forums and how many weakhands are out and about on this board.

They ruin crypto by simply being a part of it and most importantly they ruin the good old memes. Most of the original memes have now lost meaning. Mooning is just a shitty term thrown around at every shitty coin that has a 2-3% rise.

I am really aggro about all the good memes dying thanks to new fags.

Anyways, theres a few future yatch owners still out about on this board and they dont post shit like "get in on bat/Adex/Xshitcoin or you will regret it " every day for the past 3 consecutive months.

Yatch >>>>>>> lambo

These kids know nothing

I'm getting a Mercedes GTR

when will kidscoin moon

tomorrow GMT+12

Because Lamborghini owners are on a Pareto distribution for bad taste

ded

Normalfag detected reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(((30/5.8)*14) - 14) * 2200

I held through the storm, doesn't make me smarter than these new guys, only more persistent and calm.

Yes and no.

You could have partially sold and bought back in at near floor. However. more than 90% of the people fuck up doing that due to being impulsive asf.

My new OMG's taste good at $6.90

Honestly I would just get a really nice Mercedes for half the price of a lambo. Or a Bentley. You could literally buy both for the price of a lambo.

Shit I'm sure there's people who have substantial amount of Bitcoin for multiple lambos and don't post retarded shit since May

This board use to be different

former yacht class vessel owner here, the sayings are true. its a relief when some idiot pays you 5 figures for your money hole. i paid 80k it ran fucked up, stereo on the swim platform never worked. never slept in it even though it had kitchen bath ac tv etc seprate queen bedroom. sold it after it half sunk in a hurricane for 14k. good times with three chicks but i never fucked em just went for boat rides. crap mostly. jet ski got waaaaaay more use way more fun and way less $$$

>Yatch >>>>>>> lambo
You can't handle lambos user.

Besides everyone already know lambos are for poor bastards that can't stomach riding into hyperspace.

Stay poor coiner....forever.

You didn't make the cut.

Now drown in your sorrows with your Antifa professors.

I'm new and even I can tell this place used to be better

> thinks he is superior
> can't spell yacht

no hes talking abut the nigerian super car the yatch. 60,000hp 9 wheel drive powered by chocolate

True. Only two good days in a boat owners life. The day they buy it and the day they sell it..

>Be Bold
>Be Inspired
>Be Yatch

Ethbet will probably get me more than one lambo after I buy up 2% of it this sunday

nice try OP.

REEEEEE

considering it was essentially an offshoot of /pol/ and /g/ altcoin threads, there wasn't too far too fall.

MOON
O
O
N

pol being the most productive/successful/influential of all Veeky Forums boards and you complain about that?

This is why I use Veeky Forums for satire for fun and the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server for serious discussion and money making

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

>pol being the most productive/successful/influential of all Veeky Forums boards and you complain about that?
It is like 70% 15 year olds.

>It is like 70% 15 year olds
Just like Veeky Forums?

>wen from a semi mature community
>it pains me
>they ruin the good old memes
>original memes have now lost meaning
>really aggro about all the good memes dying
Kill yourself, faggot.

As much as those fags on Veeky Forums suck they're also half the reason that this is so profitable. Only in a market full of inexperienced young people can you get these kind of panic sell offs and fomo moons. They're the ones making us money.

I hope your Dad stops raping you, sadshill.

>Only in a market full of inexperienced young people can you get these kind of panic sell offs and fomo moons. They're the ones making us money
Really reinforces the pyramid scheme accusations.

Apples and Oranges.

Anyways I'd prefer to buy a Mercedes Maybach S600 and hire a driver than have a lambo.

laughing at them is what makes biz fun though

Y A T C H
A
T
C
H

>Really reinforces the pyramid scheme accusations.
The same could be said about stock markets.

>Chinese dump BTC at 2400 USD
>m-muh biz did it

>fake Satoshi

You're a fag.

I don't want a lambo. Fucking ugly cars anyway. Same with those Porsche 911 cars.

I just come here to shit post. My coins are sitting nice and safe.

Bullshit. This is also true for other markets likr stocks where information and independent decision making matter. When the fags are full of fear, you buy their good assets.

Why aren't stocks considered pyramid schemes?