Who was the worse leader?

who was the worse leader?

adolf "I know more than my generals" hitler

Willy

Adolf, easily
Not only did it led Germany to total destruction but gave birth to this whole victim complex shit in the world

German victim complex or Jewish victim complex? Because both existed long before Hitler.

Second one, since he went all in during his chimpout.

Adolf "I will go all out into a war of conquest to support a war time economy that's doomed to fail as I spiral further into madness. Give every kid in Berlin an mp40 and throw them at the Soviets I'll take Germany with me *kills self*" Hitler.

Hitler reinvigorateg the German economy, crushed poverty and unemployment, revived its culture and national spirit, rebuilt the military, returned stolen territory, ended a genocide of ethnic Germans in Danzig, oversaw some of the most amazing technological and artistic achievements in the history of German civilization, removed anarchists, undesirables, the mentally feeble, and subversives from the public scene, and did it all in a span of a few years. ADOLF HITLER WAS THE GREATEST LEADER OF THE 20th CENTURY, and only "failed" and had his name tarnished because international finance and bolshevism alike amassed against him to retain their parasitic power upon the world.

Kaiser Wilhelm was soft on the anarchists and extranational profiteers. He led a cumbersome war effort, and abdicated his thrown when he was needed most.

*reinvigorated, rather

This meme needs to die a fire. There were plenty of times when Hitler was actually right and he was correct in overruling his generals. Being a "general" doesn't mean that a person is entitled to obsequious consideration.

It was a house of cards user, the German economy wouldn't have lasted without war to justify the rearmament. Either way, I still maintain that Ol' Willy was the worse leader, Hitler worked with what he had and its surprising how far he got. Wilhelm was handed an entire empire (and what I personally think was the greatest era in German history) and he crashed it with no survivors.

>ywn live in a world where the 2nd Reich never collapsed

Kaiser Wilhelm had a much longer and more prosperous reign. On the other hand, if they ever fought, Hitler would win because he had 2 functioning arms whereas Wilhelm had only 1 functioning arm.

No there wasn't. Only time he was right was when he selected the Mannstein plan.

The diversion to Kiev succeeded in encircling hundreds of thousands of second-rate russian soldiers, but the amount of time and resources they spent in the redirection wore the fuck out of Guderian's panzer companies of Army Group Centre, and the "economical" benefit of the areas they captures was minimal compared to the amount of resources they spent in the whole operation.

Why were the Germans in Danzig genociding themselves?

>Hitler reinvigorateg the German economy

This meme, man.
He took huge loans, started building public projects he couldn't afford with them, and then refused to pay said loans.
He imprisoned the bankers, forced all his "allies" to give him their gold, confiscated property from a lot of rich families, and basically his economy was a bubble the size of your mum. The only reason it didn't blow up is because he made unions and strikes illegal.
I almost wish he had won the war, so we can all see how his empire would collapse after a recession and a revolution.

hitler would shit his pants fighting willy

He's used to that and it would give him a psychological edge against the pure and demure Willy

Post-1943 Hitler was batshit insane and in denial.
He should've tried to surrender gracefully after Stalingrad. At least Wilhelm was reasonable enough to abdicate and flee into exile.

Hitler just got cooped up in his bunker taking morphine, dreaming of wunderwaffe and sending Hitler Youth kids to the front by 1945.

So my point goes to Hitler.
Germans were lucky the whole Cold War thing was going on otherwise their country may not exist today after what they pulled.

The only reason why Wilhelm wasn't hung is because the Queen of the Netherlands agreed to take him in. Hitler didn't have any royal family that he could crash with. The only person waiting for him was John C. Woods.

Willy for being beyond autistic and getting manipulated by Austria-Hungary shitters.