How do countries that have always been irrelevant and submissive gain the strength or self-confidence to fight for...

How do countries that have always been irrelevant and submissive gain the strength or self-confidence to fight for independence ?

Look at latvia for example. They have been conquered and fucked over for centuries, If I was Latvian I'd prefer my land to be Russian and be called a Russian than being the meme and irrelevant country that I'd be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some people just want to be left alone, you know.

If you are a meme you have to embrace it rather than LARPing as something/one else.

>why did an ethnically, culturally, religiously & linguistically unique people spring for self-determination??

The tossed salad of disparate ethnic groups of the US, is much more of a meme than a unified nation like Latvia could ever be.

>How do countries that have always been irrelevant and submissive gain the strength or self-confidence to fight for independence ?

The strong have to convince or fight the weak, like you.

t. bydlo vatnik
i'd rather be fucking dead than considered a russian
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

You might be a cuck

I don't understand why.
Calling you Russian would be a compliment.

You might be a cuck

yeah, I sure want to be associated with these """"people""""
the only reason my country is in such a state as it is, is because these subhumans came here, occupied us and gave us their shit retarded ideology that ruined everything we worked for in the interwar years
now even after 30 years have passed since we regained our independence we're still struggling to get back on our feet because these same parasite chekists have remained in our government
literally 90% of the crime here is committed by russians and it's the reason why Riga is such a shithole

You got your just desserts, m8.
Next time try not being interventionistic foreign bootlickers.

Calling you a human being would be a compliment.

>Russia
>produces many contributions to science, literature, art, has a rich history
>Latvia
>produces šprotes

So, every Russian is a sicentist writer artistic genius.
Oh wait, they are literally white niggers.

Latvian fish industry is mostly run by Russians, though.

>produces many contributions to science, literature, art, has a rich history
yeah, and all those Russians died in the Civil War when bolsheviks came to power and only bloodthirsty thugs and peasants remained

White niggers still contributed more to european culture than your meme people

>your meme people
Not a Latvian here, just think you are scum.

Now that is a generalization. Some of them fled to western europe, and even soviet russia managed to have a lot of brilliant people, for example soviet cinema had a lot of talent

>disliking inane memes makes you scum

Spoken like a true Russonigger. When somebody disagrees, you just want the other party to leave. Pitiful.

at least he didn't take all your stuff, rape your women and killed you
I remember reading that when Red Army crossed into Germany, they were surprised that they had working toilets in the houses, supposedly they never saw anything like that in their lives. Now imagine being that kind of a savage in 20th century.

I really do wish I was Russian. At least then I'd be somewhat closer to being human.

If russians are savages, explain why they wrote such damn good literature

He couldn't even if he tried. Russians never work alone, they are like Albanians and Afro americans in this regard.
And if you chose any other ethnicity you would actually be human instead of a parody.

Savage nations can make very good literature, for the distance between the savage majority and the 5 people that bother to educate themselves is bigger than in other normal cunts, so their achievements only seemingly appear bigger.
The exception makes the rule honey.

Nice mind gymnastics user

It's actually correct. India has made amazing literature yet its population reguralry farts on streets. Arabs have made astounding contributions yet behead people for being atheist. Greeks have written some of the most important works yet they are lazy gibs. Russians have excellent literature yet sperg out and murder everyone every once in a while.

t. Dimitriy ANKHBAYAR

>I remember reading that when Red Army crossed into Germany, they were surprised that they had working toilets in the houses
That's the urban legend.

this

t. doesn't know anything about Latvian history.
Russians never ruled Latvia in any significant manner. Germans did.
And yes, the average Latvian and Estonian is quite submissive. But there were some who had the will to fight.
Latvia only became independent due to Estonian aid. Communism was disgustingly popular in Latvia, and the local Germans managed to create a formidable army. When they invaded Estonia, Estonia retaliated, and destroyed the Landeswehr and helped the Latvians.