github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based
youtube.com/watch?v=wCvfFvyANVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are the Cybtierion

Just bought some, when the Brits wake up it's gonna be a party

Absolutely BASED devs holy fuck.

how do you do it? i dont know a single fuck about github programming

When people say based do they mean like "Lil B The Based God" based or something else?

Thanks for your time,
"Big guy on campus" AKA "Ahhh, the old stomping grounds"

Hi, bump, please answer my question.

What do you guys mean by "Based"

It means lurk moar faggot

It's making fun of faggots on the subreddit The_Donald, it's a /pol/ meme.

You don't need programming knowledge just use this guide:

github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node

It will probably take you a little more time if you're not familiar with this stuff but it's very doable. You'll also need to set up a digital ocean droplet. Just use a youtube tutorial for that end of things.

So I just googled it. Turns out it does originate from Lil B. Hm. Pretty weird that ultra liberal Berkeley rapper Lil B influenced The_Donald.

JAMIE DIMON GET OUT

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone planning on running a node? Will it be worth it? I have a stupid DigitalOcean VPS running idle that I may just set up to run Chainpoint.

Yeah i wanna know too. i bought some TNT and I run servers on Digital Ocean already. I don't want to get banned from DO for violating terms of service though. Is it worth it to run like 1 node?

Are u autistic or are you one of the bitcoin package moms I've been reading about. How's your money tree doing ;)

he's just a meme

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

So fellow TNTians. i looked at the chainlink github, it sounds cool to run a node but it sounds like it might cost more than it generates. You need to keep a balance of tokens and the tokens get used all the time and then it says "periodically" you get TNT token payouts. I'm down to do it and I'm not looking to make a bunch of money off it but I don't want to be losing a ton of money on it. Anyone know how the logistics breakdown?

somebody give him a quick rundown

bump. Is it profitable to run a TNT chainpoint ? I have 8k TNT.

get the fuck off this board. delete your account

This will get good when it hits the exchanges!

Tierion is a clone of Factom and the CEO of Tierion is a former Factom employee

shhh i like seeing pink wojaks

A better factom. Decentralised.
If tnt is down partners aren't fucked, with factom they are

{"code":"ImATeapotError","message":"This is an API endpoint. Please consult chainpoint.org"}
does it mean the node is working ?

For anyone seriously interested in Tierion, 5 seconds of research proves this to be Complete FUD

Watch the Cryptobeak video on tierion. It's comedy gold:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCvfFvyANVc

That's nice, can my 40K Tierions please stop weighing down my entire portfolio?

How much are the rewards?

6k TNT every 30 minutes for 200 days to a random node, then it's lowered by 20% every 200 days