Why didn't they contribute to the war effort?

Why didn't they contribute to the war effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung
sueddeutsche.de/politik/juedische-soldaten-im-ersten-weltkrieg-undank-des-vaterlandes-1.2301076
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of German Jews fought in the war bruv and also, no one likes Hasidic Jews, not even other Jews

why would a parasite die for the host?

They did, wast majority of the Germ arms industry was owned by the kikes and they were trying to destroy the civilization together. Most of the Reds on Siberia during the Russian civil war were also either Germs or Hungarians commanded by the regular Deutsches Heer officers

they did
there were Jews serving in German army and even receiving medals for their bravery

The guy who developed the chemical weapons Germany used was a Jew (he also ironically invented Zyklon B)

>"In October 1916, when almost three thousand Jews had already died on the battlefield and more than seven thousand had been decorated, War Minister Wild von Hohenborn saw fit to sanction the growing prejudices. He ordered a "Jew census" in the army to determine the actual number of Jews on the front lines as opposed to those serving in the rear. Ignoring protests in the Reichstag and the press, he proceeded with his head count. The results were not made public, ostensibly to "spare Jewish feelings." The truth was that the census disproved the accusations: 80 percent served on the front lines."[5]

>The episode marked a shocking moment for the Jewish community, which had passionately backed the War effort and displayed great patriotism;[6] many Jews saw it as an opportunity to prove their commitment to the German homeland. Over 100,000 had served in the Army; 12,000 perished in battle, while another 35,000 were decorated for bravery.[8][9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung

They did serve in the army in most countries.

They did though.

Ludendorf btfo

Pretty sure the Lt that wrote up Hitler's Iron Cross award was a Jew. There were a lot of Jews who fought on both sides of the war.

thats my fucking point you niggers

Ludendorff blamed the entire civilian population of Germany, rather than simply Jews.

Two busy profiting off the suffering of others and then acting surprised when their day of reckoning came. What else is new?

Are you trying to make this a meme or something?

Because they only feed off their host.
Enjoy watching whites kill each other time and time again.

Christ the memelord shitheads are really out in force for this thread aren't they?

For all the hate Jews get, imagine a Moroccan fighting and dying for France, a paki for Britain or a Turk for Germany. It sounds like science fiction.

In fact Jews were more likely so sign-up voluntarily than non-Jews at the beginning of the war. Mostly because they hoped they would finally accepted as Germans.
sueddeutsche.de/politik/juedische-soldaten-im-ersten-weltkrieg-undank-des-vaterlandes-1.2301076

>Moroccan fighting and dying for France
Both Marrocans and Algerians fought for France in the big wars. What do you think was the nucleus of the anti-colonial uprisings?

He also vowwed to spend the rest of his life trying to personally pay off Germany's war debts, mainly by trying to extract gold from sea water.

And his wife shot herself in the garden because he was such a cunt, what a guy Haber was

Less known, and arguably more important, was Walther Rathenau, who devised many ingenious ways of producing many essential products domestically, products which had previously been imported. His methods allowed Germany to keep fighting for a long time despite the blockade.

12,000 Jewish Germans died fighting in WWI

German Jews were about 1.24% of the imperial population:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire#Religion

And Germany suffered about 1.8 million war deaths:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties

(12,000/1,800,000) = 0.67%

Thus Jews were slightly underrepresented among German military deaths, but not wildly so.

>600.000 Jews in Germany
>2.500.000 in Poland
>1.000.000 in other territories occupied by Germany
>only 100.000 become soldiers
>wow look at this amazing contribution!!!

>why dont all Jews that are 0-99 years old fight for Krauts, including those living on the enemy territory

>Jews were immensely patriotic
>then how come so few of them served
>lmao why would they do that

>1 out of every 6 jews fought for the country
>take out that half of the jewish population would be women and thus not be eligible
>then take out those too young or too old to fight
In reality that 1 of 6 was nearly half of the jewish population that was able to fight.

>why didn't women,children and elderly men serve in massive numbers during a war

Jews probably had a higher percentage of their population being children because Jews tended to reproduce more.

Germans are the ultimate cucks

The Poles, Ukrainians, Balts, etc didn't fight for Germany either, did they?

>wow why didn't the jews belonging to other nations sign up and fight for the germans
>those treacherous French Jews who didn't fight for Germany, can't believe them

No, and nobody calls Poles "patriotic" towards Germany, now do they?

There were German Jews and Polish, Ukrainian etc Jews. Jews in German lands were culturally German and spoke German - they also were German citizens and had the same civil rights as anyone else. Polish and Ukrainian Jews often spoke Jiddish, were more segregated and lived in a much more multiethnic state - the Russian Empire. Slight differences......

>There were German Jews and Polish, Ukrainian etc Jews.
No, there are now. There were Ashkenazi Jews. Jews are a seperate nation, not a subset of other nations.

>imagine what if these things that actually had happened, happened? It would be like science-fiction
What did he mean by this?

And askhenazis can be germanic, iberian, caucasian or slavic
Those brown jews in europe that you see are armenian, iberian or from caucus

This is a picture of polish Jews and German troops on the eastern front. I just used this exact photo today in a thread about the holocaust.

>Two

>fat neckbeards whose greatest contribution to society are retarded shitposts criticize jews for not enlisting in the army in spite of gender, age or physical conditions.

If there is a way to sum up /pol/, it is this one.

>fat
>neckbeards
>/pol/ boogeyman
mm smells like reddit, boys

Only 600.000 matter. Others weren't even Germans. Why should they be loyal to Germany? They were mostly part of the Russian Empire.

>/pol/fag gets btfo
>r-reddit

You know, the more I hear about the shit the Jews had to put up with at the turn of the century and before the more reasonable even the most exaggerated strawman of them becomes.

Going buy what said it's apparent that there were a shit ton of Jews serving Germany (most likely to prove their loyalty to Germany). After all that they're still treated like rats by the Germans well before even WW2 only to be systematically exterminated.

Honestly, if I was a Jew who was from Western/Central Europe why would I not hate the Germans after all this?

>Stormfag education

>68 million population
>Only 13.5 million served
Looks like nobody contributed to the German war effort by your logic

Hashids =/= Jews

To be fair, that's exactly how Ludendorff felt about it.

>The entire civilian population must be totally engaged in warfare activities 100% of the time! Anything less is a stab in the back!

He even tried to force Belgian workers to work in Germany factories, in conditions that differed little from slavery. The entire diplomatic corp told him that it was a stupid idea, but he did it anyway, because "muh total war."

Autism

They did.

>He has never heard of the French Foreign Legion
>He has never heard of the Askaris of Imperial Germany
>He has never heard of the Gurkhas
I could go on but you get the picture.

I have less trouble imagining a "Paki" fighting for a Western country than I have imagining some lanky /pol/ larper doing so.

user, not only did Jews support Germany and Austro-Hungary but they also had good reasons to hate France and especially Russia. German and Austrian Jews volunteered in the army, when they didn't they supported the empires with their businesses and propaganda.
Jews in the Russian territories welcomed the Central Powers as liberators.Even the Bolsheviks that toppled the anti-Jewish Russian regime was supported by the Reich.

All things, considered the Central Powers are the "Jewish Conspiracy" during WWI, not the Entente.

Wtf I LOVE Nazis now