When will it moon?

When will it moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsavvy.com/what-country-is-hong-kong-in-1535874
0xproject.com/wiki.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never. Just sell, this shitcoin has run its course

Why should 0x moon? It's only for trading Ethereum tokens on a decentralized exchange. It doesn't solve the fiat deposit problem.

LOL wait for ethfinex retard

irrilevant. bitfinex will be shutdown by the chinese gov since it's in china

Within the month. Ethfinex is coming out very soon.

Bitfinex is hosted in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong exchanges of both crypto and fiat have their own legal system and financial regulations, and are not likely to be subject to the same trading restrictions as those on the mainland China.

Gave up on this stinker earlier this week. The ICO was the only opportunity to make money here. It's over.

>HK is communist
>Has the freest market in the world

i dont think it is. olaff from polychain is an advisor

Actually I'm wrong, apparently they're incorporated in the British virgin isles or some shit.

At any rate, my main point stands; anyone claiming they're shutting down is fudding with zero basis.

Based.

I'm holding about 25k of these bastards in my bag, down 36% from where I bought it.

bought more yesterday, and going to absolutely moon very soon. hodl my fellow 0x Marines, we are GOING to make it!

Educate yourself. HK is technically part of China, but in practice is mostly self-governing, and will be for another 35 or so years, at least based on terms China made with Britain.

tripsavvy.com/what-country-is-hong-kong-in-1535874

Best case scenario for this coin is if shit goes balls to the wall when ethfinex comes out, it'll hit 0.80. If you're still in it for some reason, I'd make that my exit point.

It will go much higher than 80 cents

8$

Uhhhhh not really sure what you're basing that on, Binance coin is only 89 cents at 1/5 the circulation.

why is this going to moon? i've lost nothign but money with this shit

why

That's just where I see the market cap going to, although .35 to .40 is probably more realistic.

Look at the list of projects using the protocol in its first month 0xproject.com/wiki. That sort of growth is a massive indicator of things to come.